I quit.

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm making a thread to announce my retirement from W1.

Over the past year I have considered quiting many times, I mean like dozens of times. Mostly because I couldn't even find time to do basic account management. Now, however, I can't even do that. So, with a heavy heart I am announcing my resignation from ToRe leadership and W1.
In order to NOT make this some sort of bs propaganda thread I will say that hELL had a significant role in my retirement. Without them I would have lasted a great deal longer. Mostly due to the fact that I would have had to spend a lot less time on W1. While their attacks played a significant role, they did not break me. Say what you want about me hELL, I was in no way a pushover. This is just to clarify, I am in no way trying to make myself look good - for the most part anyway.
WLE, a great tribe indeed. I managed to fight quite a few of you. Yet when I say "fight" I mean attack inactive players, never did fight against the true force and commitment of WLE..Sad.
ToRe, the best there ever was. I'm not saying this for propaganda purposes tho. When DVADER started falling apart I decided that it was time for a new tribe. Only the best were recruited. I'm sure many would argue, but their opinion is not really important to me so meh.
hELL, I'm truly sorry you have to work under Contro, if there ever was a person crowned king of numnuts he would be it - this is not a insult, it is merely a observation.
TRaP, while your glory has faded over the years, you have still stood strong. Keep it up and you will dominate once more.

No worries tho, ToRe will not fade, it will not weaken, it will not break. ToRe is an Idea - that only the skilled should dominate and Ideas..ideas are bulletproof. - Yes, I did steal this line from a Movie.

I wish all the best of luck to you guys, except the Infidel, and hope you have a Merry Christmas. I will, however, occasionally drop by and annoy someone, so watch out.

DeletedUser70597

I would like to point out that I was not inactive. I just wasn't able to be online enough to cope with you.
I remeber speaking to you in game once or twice. You appeared to be a pretty good bloke for an enemy.
This is just yet another loss of a true player.
Wishing you all the best in the future.

controleng

Over the past year I have considered quiting many times, I mean like dozens of times. Mostly because I couldn't even find time to do basic account management. Now, however, I can't even do that. So, with a heavy heart I am announcing my resignation from ToRe leadership and W1.
In order to NOT make this some sort of bs propaganda thread I will say that hELL had a significant role in my retirement. Without them I would have lasted a great deal longer. Mostly due to the fact that I would have had to spend a lot less time on W1. While their attacks played a significant role, they did not break me. Say what you want about me hELL, I was in no way a pushover. This is just to clarify, I am in no way trying to make myself look good - for the most part anyway.
WLE, a great tribe indeed. I managed to fight quite a few of you. Yet when I say "fight" I mean attack inactive players, never did fight against the true force and commitment of WLE..Sad.
ToRe, the best there ever was. I'm not saying this for propaganda purposes tho. When DVADER started falling apart I decided that it was time for a new tribe. Only the best were recruited. I'm sure many would argue, but their opinion is not really important to me so meh.
hELL, I'm truly sorry you have to work under Contro, if there ever was a person crowned king of numnuts he would be it - this is not a insult, it is merely a observation.
TRaP, while your glory has faded over the years, you have still stood strong. Keep it up and you will dominate once more.

No worries tho, ToRe will not fade, it will not weaken, it will not break. ToRe is an Idea - that only the skilled should dominate and Ideas..ideas are bulletproof. - Yes, I did steal this line from a Movie.

I wish all the best of luck to you guys, except the Infidel, and hope you have a Merry Christmas. I will, however, occasionally drop by and annoy someone, so watch out.

GOOD BYE MY LOVER ;

We are expecting that so he did not know how to defence against active enemies ... He took more abondoned or inactives villages like the other enemies. Today we pushed some of them out. It was not surprised for me. There is good sentences to identify this situation. Dont take my words as an insulting ? I just want to clearfy our sitiuation. Guys " dogs never bites ıf it is barking " we are argument here several times. So ı walsy said taht stay in game . But he is weak and lacking of talented. Actually we are expect this he is retirement now to hide his loses :D Good my slanderer.

Again you are talking nonsend .. You can be clear when u are leving but you did not do this again.

IF I stop hell dukes today ; You can not find hell tribe here. Dear enemies and allieas we dont need to love eachothers. But ıf we are talking here , we need explain turth. Dont hide anythink becouse truth always find us.

I manage hell as long as years Now we are reach the top. We always hit enemies who is in the top 20. But most of them leaved in game one by one. I did everythink for my tribe and I will continuous it. we never run away from battle area like weaker. We never lose any emmbers as long as years. It seems that we are the best tribe in w1.

So smikis or homm how can u clal yourself. You dont deserve to play this game. I never miss u becouse I dont like weakenst players. I always tell u stay in game but you did not manage this. soon most op tore will be leaving becous of allies hitting hard. Actually mercuary losing most villages as long as days. Yes tore sent more support to save him but we broke all defence there. Now we are conquer all K75 day by day.

Dear tw lovers ;

We love this game and I never want to argument here. But some of guys insulting me and I gave an answer . I nedd to portect my rights .

Good bye weaker side

HELL COMING---

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In order to NOT make this some sort of bs propaganda thread I will say that hELL had a significant role in my retirement. Without them I would have lasted a great deal longer. Mostly due to the fact that I would have had to spend a lot less time on W1. While their attacks played a significant role, they did not break me.
Kudos to you for admitting that the attacks did their trick. At the end of the day it is not about villages, but about who has the time and stubborness to keep going when the incomming starts.

I never had the chance to play silly buggers and amuse seren with you, so you will have to come back at some point :)

Good luck in life but most of all enjoy it!

DeletedUser40817

The best to you in RL. And if you need for someone to take your account, the empire can always help you out. Just mail me in game. I think Ogo is up for it :)

Gouge

Kudos to you for admitting that the attacks did their trick. At the end of the day it is not about villages, but about who has the time and stubborness to keep going when the incomming starts.

I never had the chance to play silly buggers and amuse seren with you, so you will have to come back at some point :)

Good luck in life but most of all enjoy it!

Can you explain the part in bold?

DeletedUser

Can you explain the part in bold?
Well other than the odd nuke thrown at when most of ToRe found it necessary to send the odd 1000 nukes my way, I haven't had the pleasure defending him or for that matter me flinging odd attacks and cats his way, either as me or on various sits over the years.

Unless of course he hit me when I was away, never did get around to checking who took advantage then :)

DeletedUser

@kmesh. Either I have forgotten your username, which is sad. Or Kmesh is an alias. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure fighting against you was fun(as with all my past enemies), even tho I turned out on the top at the end. If you're still playing, then the best of luck to you.

@Controleng. I'm not even gonna pretend to care about your post. I'm just gonna point out that HOMM 1-0 Controleng. It isn't a big deal or anything, but it gives me a good laugh that a SUPERman that you claim to be could lose a village to me - the noob/kid/cookie eater/milk drinker. There is nothing else to say to you, because you, my friend are a ignoramus.

@EnchantedStrider. Thank you and may you have easy noblings in the future.

@seren. I have no problem with admitting to any of my weaknesses or shortcomings. I am however truly heartbroken that you and I could never exchange nukes..

@jobo2948. Thank you for the offer, but I'm rather sure my tribe is capable of finding a new owner.

Yeah, it's not like I'm gonna leave the forum. This place is entertaining and takes a LOT less time.

akirk541

Good luck in RL mate

controleng said:
I manage hell as long as years Now we are reach the top. We always hit enemies who is in the top 20. But most of them leaved in game one by one. I did everythink for my tribe and I will continuous it. we never run away from battle area like weaker. We never lose any emmbers as long as years. It seems that we are the best tribe in w1.

So smikis or homm how can u clal yourself. You dont deserve to play this game. I never miss u becouse I dont like weakenst players. I always tell u stay in game but you did not manage this. soon most op tore will be leaving becous of allies hitting hard. Actually mercuary losing most villages as long as days. Yes tore sent more support to save him but we broke all defence there. Now we are conquer all K75 day by day.

Why are you so rude to everyone who makes a valid contribution to this thread, people actually have a RL mate. Just because you dont lose players doesnt mean that you are the best tribe just means you are able to cope better in the long run, overall your tribe lacks the skill I believe from my time hitting you guys, I didnt stay for long but I racked up alot of villages ;). You should really put past grudges down and say farewell to a player who has been competitive against you in the past and show a bit more respect.

controleng

Good luck in RL mate

Why are you so rude to everyone who makes a valid contribution to this thread, people actually have a RL mate. Just because you dont lose players doesnt mean that you are the best tribe just means you are able to cope better in the long run, overall your tribe lacks the skill I believe from my time hitting you guys, I didnt stay for long but I racked up alot of villages ;). You should really put past grudges down and say farewell to a player who has been competitive against you in the past and show a bit more respect.
I dont remember u and ı dont have any idea abput your post ....

Every body has an rl who is ignore this. But you dont know anythink about the future or post. Becouse this boy alsways speaking but we did not seen any achivement against active enemis and now he quit the game by hell force. He accept it. It means that he is a random or avarage player for tw. SO now he retunr in rl. I am not rude but ıf anyone talking the uncousiously I will always participate in the issues. So we are just protect our rights.

Finally ; I dont seen any competitive players up to now. Most of them left the game by our force. So yes there are more respect players are still in game. But they did not taste my axe. When the time came we will see the others.

DeletedUser

Shame to see you go Siimiks. I had the same problem as you on world one. I ended up logging on but barely giving a crap to do anything so I just sat there, hoping I could find a way to quit the game. Eventually I gifted my account to someone who decided not to log in. I was in hospital at the time so nobody could contact me to tell me. I come back to see it was grey and I got more of a relief than anything else really.

DeletedUser

Good luck dude :)! I may not have known you but still, any W1 player leaving is a sad thing, well, its sad, but admitidly enemies leaving does have its benefits :)

DeletedUser

Good luck in real life. I can tell you quitting this game was the best thing I ever did! It's an incredible time waster.

Gouge, sup?

P.S. What happened to my LostAnge1 account? I quit in first place, I stop by and it doesn't exist anymore?

DeletedUser

Hey jasp.

This place is still worth a check in once in a while, just not too often though!

DeletedUser

Goodbye sim!

It was a great honor to meet you and play against you. Goodluck in real life and stick around the threads, it would be quite boring without you.

Canibal

Gouge

Good luck in real life. I can tell you quitting this game was the best thing I ever did! It's an incredible time waster.

Time waster is an understatement...speed x2 is the only thing worth playing now.

Gouge, sup?

Doing good man, im about ready to end my time here in W1...W53 has all my attention now.

P.S. What happened to my LostAnge1 account? I quit in first place, I stop by and it doesn't exist anymore?

Whoever took over the account just gave up and hit delete...kinda like what so many others are about to do.

controleng

Goodbye sim!

It was a great honor to meet you and play against you. Goodluck in real life and stick around the threads, it would be quite boring without you.

Canibal

Duke of tore is left the game .. Maybe you can make an new interwiew with mr.hyde or new owner of homm, If he is still duke of tore.

DeletedUser

So far I'd have to agree with you. all tho, when using the net I have the reflex that makes me click TW homepage.