i r luker 4 trib

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i wanna jon bad trib an beet u all up n ruler da wold!!!!111one

DeletedUser

i wanna jon bad trib an beet u all up n ruler da wold!!!!111one

Hmm, i believe in another thread you were giving me a lecture on being imature, well, maybe you should take your own advice, however entertaining this was.

DeletedUser

Hmm, i believe in another thread you were giving me a lecture on being imature, well, maybe you should take your own advice, however entertaining this was.

Actually, I blasted you for flaming every single new player that decided to join the game just because they joined much later than you did. If you're trying to compare my post to the ridiculous trash you come out with on other peoples threads then I think you need to check your testicles for mind altering substances.

DeletedUser

Owned.

You cannot join anyones tribe because if you leave mine...........:axemen:

DeletedUser

Actually, I blasted you for flaming every single new player that decided to join the game just because they joined much later than you did. If you're trying to compare my post to the ridiculous trash you come out with on other peoples threads then I think you need to check your testicles for mind altering substances.

Im not a guy, im a girl, a 16 year old french girl, so you need to get some facts right. And i dont spam everyone who trys to start later than i do. I help players that are smaller than me when they mail me, and afew weeks ago i put a new player under my protection. If theirs a low ranked tribe by me, i help them. So dont say i do it to everyone. I may thrash, but this is more spam than i have ever done.

DeletedUser

Im not a guy, im a girl, a 16 year old french girl, so you need to get some facts right. And i dont spam everyone who trys to start later than i do. I help players that are smaller than me when they mail me, and afew weeks ago i put a new player under my protection. If theirs a low ranked tribe by me, i help them. So dont say i do it to everyone. I may thrash, but this is more spam than i have ever done.

I am supposed to know that you're a 16 year old French girl? Have you ever told me that before? Am I supposed to be psychic? In any event, you spam the hell out of every single thread that gets started in the tribes forum, you insult every single player that starts one of these thread with sarcastic comments that are intended to make you look like some kind of hero to your other spamming buddies. Let me tell you now, you don't look like a hero, you look like a complete ass. Hey if you feel insecure in your own life, there's no need to insult others so that they feel insecure in their tw life. Oh, so you only insult the new players in public but you help them behind the scenes? Bully for you, you're a real charity aren't you?

In short; grow up. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A 16 year old french girl that plays Tribalwars......Its like all my wildest fantasies are coming true.....:icon_eek:

spleen mage

England, Rugby. Say no more.

DeletedUser

I am supposed to know that you're a 16 year old French girl? Have you ever told me that before? Am I supposed to be psychic? In any event, you spam the hell out of every single thread that gets started in the tribes forum, you insult every single player that starts one of these thread with sarcastic comments that are intended to make you look like some kind of hero to your other spamming buddies. Let me tell you now, you don't look like a hero, you look like a complete ass. Hey if you feel insecure in your own life, there's no need to insult others so that they feel insecure in their tw life. Oh, so you only insult the new players in public but you help them behind the scenes? Bully for you, you're a real charity aren't you? And im pretty sure that you can find out im french by looking at my location.

In short; grow up. :icon_rolleyes:

I dont spam every one. Im sure i can find ONE thread in recruitment/need members for tribe that i didnt spam, and accualy offered my assistance. I could probably find three. I dont get the england rugby part. When did i say i was a hero? Making accusations on anothers life isnt all that charitible either, is it? I think your english word hypocritical would discribe you just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pretalic

sox if you admit that its a bit difficult for even you to find a post where you dont spam, your kind of admitting sumner is right... 1-3 non-spamming posts isnt a lot... hehe

WAR CHICKEN OF DOOM!

~Pretalic~

DeletedUser

sox if you admit that its a bit difficult for even you to find a post where you dont spam, your kind of admitting sumner is right... 1-3 non-spamming posts isnt a lot... hehe

WAR CHICKEN OF DOOM!

~Pretalic~

I never said i didnt spam, im sure i can find that everyone has atleast one spam post, ive never maid a thread about it. If i want to talk to some people on these forums that dont work, i can. After working for five hours at a local restraunt where the tourists are completely annoying, and then having t do about five hours of homework every night, i say i deserve to spam, but thats just my opinion, as everyone has their own problems.

DeletedUser

I dont spam every one. Im sure i can find ONE thread in recruitment/need members for tribe that i didnt spam, and accualy offered my assistance. I could probably find three. I dont get the england rugby part. When did i say i was a hero? Making accusations on anothers life isnt all that charitible either, is it? I think your english word hypocritical would discribe you just fine.

I'm going to post in every single thread where you have spammed and insulted a new member of the forum. Just to prove a point. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.