~I~ runs in fear from Propaganda - LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I mean this is all this game is, a jumped up excuse to bully people. The forums whilst mainly clean are still offensive to players and from what I see contain alot of teasing and mocking of other players that people might find offensive......that seems wholly acceptable. And the moderators allow this!!! It seems to me if you know the moderators or are a moderator then you can do what you like which means I have paid money for my subscription under the illusion that I'd be protected by TW staff and moderators but this isn't true......because TW is run be irresponsible staff that openly allow situations to be inflamed and get out of control. Like this forum.

Players have rights and I have rights!!! No one should come on here and be subjected to online bullying and ridicule especially in the forums.

DeletedUser

lmao. Look what I got from him from my friends account

Uther Pendragon today at 10:33
The reason you wrote is typical to why others wrote, they saw an opportunity to wind someone up and inflame the situation further. People like you are windup merchants who deliberately get involved in something that has nothing to do with you. Which I think makes you pretty immature yourself, you want to wade in with your piece where loads of others already have.

It appears to be a disease on this game, it promotes online bullying to the extreme. Perhaps my behaviour was out of order, but you know nothing about me or my reasons for snapping. So I suggest you mind your own business and go and aggravate someone else.

Uther Pendragon today at 10:29
You have no right contacting me, and you have only seen one half of the story. So you have no right judging me, I had mails from their tribe members slagging me off which amounts to online bullying.

Now I don't know where you are from and don't care, but I don't like bullies or online bullying. Bullying is unacceptable both online and off it and I do play this for fun its others that take it far to seriously and act as if its there life.

I cannot stand people like you who think you know the whole story but clearly do not. You are no different to me, you wrote a whole load of crap without even knowing me. I will be reporting your message.....as its upsetting and offensive to me that you seem to think you know it all.

http://en22.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=279266&screen=info_player&id=42333

I think you fail seriously. You see, lets look at dragon's popularity

Most Likable Forum Poster
1. dragoneye776 7 votes
2. The Lewder 7 votes
3. -Elrhohir 5 votes
4. ijje 3 votes
5. ruud60 2 votes
6. =Starkiller= 2 votes

Whoopie! I tied with Lewder. And in spite of what some people say against Lewder, there are many (myself included) who say that although some posts contain unbacked assumptions, many of Lewders posts actually has an interesting point and should be considered carefully.

He tied with me, but I am also most hated :icon_cry:
TW is like RL, I have learnt that. The forums are the school ground and your villages are the classroom. In the forums there is bullying, pushing etc. In the classroom is where you perform to your best!

/fail STFU

DeletedUser

Yes and your post will be reported as offensive!!! Why you and other players feel you can get away with winding out others and pushing them is beyond me, but there is a culture of it happening in the forums and on TW in general.

DeletedUser

Yes and your post will be reported as offensive!!! Why you and other players feel you can get away with winding out others and pushing them is beyond me, but there is a culture of it happening in the forums and on TW in general.

OMG im sick of hearing from you. YOU FAIL. Take the hint and go away and either cry or just leave it, cos you aint making the situation better man, If you left it this topic would have just slid away and every1 forget you, now you making every1 see this topic about you and believe its unwanted attention

DeletedUser

You will also get a complaint, this is unbelievable how you guys feel you can break the rules whenever you like and deliberately go but of your way to wind up players who also have rights on here. Your out of order and should grow up.

DeletedUser

im trying to help you if you look, damn those kids at your school seriously meesed you up. dont take everything so serious every1 here has been slapped down in 1 way or another. Just leave and forget about it, thats the best way forward 4 u

LiriC

Now if they are so so so upset by my comments why would they try to encourage more comments other than for the obvious reason of trying to get me banned.

well now.. is this a bad joke ?

It must be.. because from what I see in this topic.. your the one that started to insult.. not the other way .

Have a good look on your post .. I'm a bit sure that you said "I want to get baned" ok.. not the same words.. but realy close to that. And now you say .. "they try to encourage" ? ok.. your the best at that part

You will also get a complaint, this is unbelievable how you guys feel you can break the rules whenever you like and deliberately go but of your way to wind up players who also have rights on here. Your out of order and should grow up.

wow.. I think you take this game a bit to personal a ?

Rights ? well now.. people attack one another and job shit in war time like crazy and you talk about right ? funny man.

Break the rules... what rules were broken ? pls inform us about this.
All you said that we cheat... WHAT CHEAT ? all the top tribe cheat "? Hint me pls.. I have no idea.

DeletedUser

well now.. is this a bad joke ?

It must be.. because from what I see in this topic.. your the one that started to insult.. not the other way .

Have a good look on your post .. I'm a bit sure that you said "I want to get baned" ok.. not the same words.. but realy close to that. And now you say .. "they try to encourage" ? ok.. your the best at that part

wow.. I think you take this game a bit to personal a ?

Rights ? well now.. people attack one another and job shit in war time like crazy and you talk about right ? funny man.

Break the rules... what rules were broken ? pls inform us about this.
All you said that we cheat... WHAT CHEAT ? all the top tribe cheat "? Hint me pls.. I have no idea.

I take it personal. lol. I never posted anything in this forum, it was a private conversation and was put there by dragoneye776 for your amusement. People like you just simply cannot drop it, you have to have the last word.....it amounts to online bullying which is essentially what it is. You were never asked to get involved you just did and you continue to comment where its not wanted to try and aggravate and tease yet further.

Drop it and leave me alone!!!

DeletedUser

Ok, i'll leave you alone but reporting everyone isn't going to help your case at all. If you don't want people to talk to you just ignore your mailbox.

BTW- How the hell was my mail harrassment?

DeletedUser

Uther you can play tribalhugs, it's always open the more to hug the merrier

and heres a cookie for you too

DeletedUser

ok first remember this is called tribal wars not 1 on 1 wars so get use to it, 2nd i seem to remember you saying you were older so act like it. this is an online game people can say what ever they want to about me im not going to get mad what would be the point i cant reach through the internet and kick there ass if you are that thin skinned you need to quit playing.

DeletedUser

I have looked above at most of the comments and how you can all see yourselves as more mature or any better is a mystery, because your not. I've been called a crybaby for having an opinion and allsorts on here and this forum thread is in itself a breach of TW rules. All the players above actively condone online bullying and teasing and frankly its pathetic. You talk about my apparent lack of maturity yet you guys devoted a whole thread to it and starting taking the mickey and ripping my whole character to shreds.....now if thats not against TW rules I don't know what is. This entire thread is out of order and those responsible for fuelling it should be banned. I thought the rules were there to protect players yet I have been subjected to random abuse and bullying by players online who think themselves as more mature and better but aren't showing that at all.

Its a few players hoping to get a reaction from me, well ill do is keep complaining until you get banned or until this thread gets closed down or the entire game. The games makers are naive enough to think this is allacceptable and nothing can be done......but this site is already breaking several internet laws under British Government legistlation.

I must laugh at the makers wild boast that their site cannot be stopped or the games makers believe they are above the law whether in Europe or otherwise. This is serious online bullying to a degree I have not seen on any site before and its out of order.....I am not the unhinged one, you guys are for thinking this is normal behaviour on your part......to have a go at one individual who you don't know. Its shocking behaviour for any website and I promise you, it will be dealt with.

giovannid

WAIT A MINUTE....I thought this was game of fun...fun...fun...

giovannid

I mean this is all this game is, a jumped up excuse to bully people. The forums whilst mainly clean are still offensive to players and from what I see contain alot of teasing and mocking of other players that people might find offensive......that seems wholly acceptable. And the moderators allow this!!! It seems to me if you know the moderators or are a moderator then you can do what you like which means I have paid money for my subscription under the illusion that I'd be protected by TW staff and moderators but this isn't true......because TW is run be irresponsible staff that openly allow situations to be inflamed and get out of control. Like this forum.

Players have rights and I have rights!!! No one should come on here and be subjected to online bullying and ridicule especially in the forums.

WOW...A huge conspiracy , Maybe that why we are the Illuminati heheheheh

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You talk about my apparent lack of maturity yet you guys devoted a whole thread to it and starting taking the mickey and ripping my whole character to shreds.

Who took me?

As far as i'm concerned, if you're bothered by someone flaming you who possibly lives on the other side of the world, you're sad. If you're 34, be a man and ignore it ffs or are you a baby who cries and throws his toys out of the pram?

Seriously, You can't be friends with everyone and the world isnt perfect. So just stop complaining about all the flaming you're getting and just ignore it ffs. Thats what most people do and guess what? IT STOPS.

Oh wait i forgot this was World 22, ok, It stops within..about a week - 2 months?

Ok back to the subject, Just grow up and stop fueling it all, because to be honest, thats all you're doing coming on here and giving you're opinions.

DeletedUser

I have looked above at most of the comments and how you can all see yourselves as more mature or any better is a mystery, because your not. I've been called a crybaby for having an opinion and allsorts on here and this forum thread is in itself a breach of TW rules. All the players above actively condone online bullying and teasing and frankly its pathetic. You talk about my apparent lack of maturity yet you guys devoted a whole thread to it and starting taking the mickey and ripping my whole character to shreds.....now if thats not against TW rules I don't know what is. This entire thread is out of order and those responsible for fuelling it should be banned. I thought the rules were there to protect players yet I have been subjected to random abuse and bullying by players online who think themselves as more mature and better but aren't showing that at all.

Its a few players hoping to get a reaction from me, well ill do is keep complaining until you get banned or until this thread gets closed down or the entire game. The games makers are naive enough to think this is allacceptable and nothing can be done......but this site is already breaking several internet laws under British Government legistlation.

I must laugh at the makers wild boast that their site cannot be stopped or the games makers believe they are above the law whether in Europe or otherwise. This is serious online bullying to a degree I have not seen on any site before and its out of order.....I am not the unhinged one, you guys are for thinking this is normal behaviour on your part......to have a go at one individual who you don't know. Its shocking behaviour for any website and I promise you, it will be dealt with.

um... you know, this would have never occured if you didnt insult ~I~ and accuss everybody of cheating without any proof...

and u are talking about online bulling... well, didnt you insult all Americans by saying that they are all cheaters? i am american, and i take that as an insult, so therefor, you just bullied me... doesnt that make you a HYPRICAT? (sorry for my spelling, i am immature and dont know how to spell)

DeletedUser52584

What law indeed. You're being called a crybaby because you are, not because of any opinion. And rather than making sense you're accusing this site of breaking the law (one you also didn't report until you had this hissy fit).

DeletedUser

quick question... are you complaing to the people that you are about to report to the british government??? cuz i don't think they are gonna do anything for you as you are trying to shut them down or whatever. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.