I see A family

Baseball king08

me making a fool of myself, HA thats funny im sure ill last longer kid, no i wont quit as i have a duty to my world 7 tribe due to us being at war

DeletedUser

me making a fool of myself, HA thats funny im sure ill last longer kid, no i wont quit as i have a duty to my world 7 tribe due to us being at war

who said you were gonna quit?
whats your w 7 account name?
ar you telling the truth,i think you arent,liar!!!

we dont care,this is world 29,not 7,not 5,not 11,dont come here to try and look cool by showing off on other worlds.

DeletedUser

Any player who needs to threaten another is nothing to be feared. Especially in the "tough talk" arena that is PnP.

Mass recruiting tribes and families fail for one simple reason, ironically the very reason for their own creation.

I leave you with simple proverbs:
Strength in numbers is a double-edged sword.
Many weak links in a chain makes the entire chain weak.

DeletedUser

Hmm It appears that K44! has disapeared. I wonder how that happened? There acadamy is still there :lol:

Baseball king08

Mass recruiting tribes and families fail for one simple reason, ironically the very reason for their own creation.

I leave you with simple proverbs:
Strength in numbers is a double-edged sword.
Many weak links in a chain makes the entire chain weak.

I agree with you there, im trying to tell my family to start dividing up the tribe

Baseball king08

deviding the tribe?
woulden that make yet more branches in your pathethic fanily?:icon_rolleyes:

wow you dont learn, first off im trying to get the family evenly divided up based on location not on points

DeletedUser

wow you dont learn, first off im trying to get the family evenly divided up based on location not on points

why are you bringing these subjects up?
who said we cared about your points,they suck,you are ranked 1 cause you mass recruit,its simple.

and location?
why don you just disband all the tribe,make 1 and stay there,just ally with the others later,families at thi point are bound to fail.

DeletedUser

yeah to early for family, Once your tribe AND the world is progressed it is ok to get ONE very LOYAL family tribe (to later noble of course)

DeletedUser

yeah to early for family, Once your tribe AND the world is progressed it is ok to get ONE very LOYAL family tribe (to later noble of course)

yea,that what everyone does,make an academy and later take the best 10 and the rest,take em out.