I suck at Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I was meant to make this post some time ago, but i guess pride and other stuff got in the way.

Anyway, Nonni06 is a legend, and i bow to his almighty nukes with my noobness and amateurishness!

For those that dont know, when i was still playing, just before i quit, me and nonni went one v one. The first to take 5 villages off the other was meant to be lorded up here in the X's for everyone to slap down.

Well, at the time of my internet going down i was 4/3 up......but, when i came back, he had taken 9 more from my account.

Be under no illusions guys, if you have incomings from nonni, then usually, if you cant be online for like 23 out of 24 hours then its advisable to quit. The guy is a monster of a player.

Kudos to you my friend, i learnt alot about you, and ModWar in those days.

Respect

Jay/3lite Mage

DeletedUser

Why dont' we all just create threads about players and say they are invisible :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Of course its spam, Levi is free to close it at his leisure, A deal is a deal of course and Jay was just keeping his word, good form mate :)

DeletedUser

Gonna be honest, highlighted all the text to look for invisible insults. An honest admission of being an amateur...respect.

threadclosed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.