I think im gonna be Ill

DeletedUser

Cody comes across as very arrogant, in my eyes.. And, 4Play, Dream and Vodka were all arrogant. And all fell before Ill. So, it's a comment that in my eyes is entirely accurate. Not sure what the issue is with my comment - it's an opinion.

Coming from the arrogant fool that threated to declare on the entire world if they recruited a single EPIC member...

DeletedUser

That's what happens when you claim refugees LOL

I considered recruiting one just to call his bluff..
if your going to case your opinion googly maybw you should refrain from insulting the leader of a prominate tribe. My Leader.

Arrogance is Bliss.

DeletedUser

This will be a test for Knock! The early gains should go them as they Declared and many former 4play members are still adjusting to joining Ill. Guess time will tell. Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

I am cheering for Knock!, but i am really on the ILL bandwagon of late. Good luck both sides

The Great Milenko

The tribe is now at war with Knock~Knock!

War name: We like Food Too

Explanation Thanks for ignoring me for the past week kingy...

im now fed up to the point where war is the only option.

sick of my members complaining about lack of targets.
good luck Ill you have many skilled players, lets see how skilled

seems..how i read it... and how i understand the situation..

is that you pretty much only thought about yourself and acted in a rage..pulling the whole tribe with you in your grave.

dunno what you trying to do ..involve other tribes for sure as the guts to face death on your own isn't an issue for you as it seems..

you feeling more rage now?..

good.. ;) coz you will make more mistakes in your anger.. the first one you just made XD

c you AGAIN in the next world Cody :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm actually I'll made the biggest mistake in recruiting 4play lol they made more wars ahaha

DeletedUser

is that you pretty much only thought about yourself and acted in a rage..pulling the whole tribe with you in your grave.

dunno what you trying to do ..involve other tribes for sure as the guts to face death on your own isn't an issue for you as it seems..

good.. ;) coz you will make more mistakes in your anger.. the first one you just made XD

Reading that dec, he is sticking up for his members who have lack of targets thanks to ILL recruitment, that is what i got from that

DeletedUser

There goes my plan to quit =/

Actually if you read closer, hes doing FOR his members.. We were cut off from expansion, they caged us in. They did it on themselves, we were days from declaring on 4Play and they recruited 8/10 of our planned ops. Claimed & Landing times set. In his rage, Cody has been calm in planning this since the fall of 4Play. You think he made the decision on hus own? Ha

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.
(clap) for cody's courage... my best wishes to Knock! in this war

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Coming from the arrogant fool that threated to declare on the entire world if they recruited a single EPIC member...

That's what happens when you claim refugees LOL

This ^
Not entirely sure you understand the concept of "arrogance". Arrogance isn't when you state you will fight anybody who recruits your war refugees. That, as Richard said, is just what happens when you're attacking players, and they try to run to any large tribe that will take them. Foolishness is a relative concept too.

I considered recruiting one just to call his bluff..
if your going to case your opinion googly maybw you should refrain from insulting the leader of a prominate tribe. My Leader.

Arrogance is Bliss.

My opinion is my opinion. A new-found opinion is that you claim I insult you leader by saying he is arrogant. And yet you say arrogance is bliss. Insult/good thing? Make your mind up. You could just accept my opinion, and ignore my comments so that you don't have me continually posting negative comments about yourself or your arrogant leader - or you could just continue arguing illogically :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

dont poke the bear crazy. your talking to a very skilled player

Yeeaaa, I just got igms tellin me the same thing. :p

Googly, your revelance in this thread is minimal if any. You slander Cody, I defend. Instinct. If you want to continue this conversation then igm me. That way your reason to be on this thread is even more dismal. I'll dismiss your comments till then :)

DeletedUser

My respect to Knock for standing up for their rights. This should be an interesting war. Goodluck to both sides.