I Want To Enter

Darkknight758

Especially not to people who use 8 emoticons in 1 message...

And we are all about getting people to leave this world, not to enter. So, better try your luck in another world..

well 8 successful emoti cons lol :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

Personally id rather give my account to Mr Blonde usman at least he would do something with it.

And while im on the subject usman, why would anyone want to give a noob like you anything other than the back of there hand?

DeletedUser

its not hard to master this game from noob status, just need a vet to teach you the ropes or read the help files

DeletedUser

Because he thought he was the vet that needed to teach the noobs in ~BSW~. :p

DeletedUser

If it's so easy why have you never got any better?

if your judging on points I long since suicuded my troops and gifted over 100 villages
I also dont really like playing huge accounts i find it takes away to much time from life

and I did alot in the effort against DNY when K99 was strong. and that got me noticed

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if your judging on points I long since suicuded my troops and gifted over 100 villages
I also dont really like playing huge accounts i find it takes away to much time from life

and I did alot in the effort against DNY when K99 was strong. and that got me noticed

Adrien - the majority of your conquers were either barb or inactive, not something to be proud of. Furthermore if you don't like large accounts I suggest you don't play late game which is precisely what this world is as even a small account is around 5 mill or so, more than 3 times the size you achieved.

And you have a grand total of 0 conquers against DNY. Yeah... great effort. Even I had more the grand total of 3 weeks that I actively participated :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

mmm, perhaps i'll wrote down here my account and password, i'm sure you'll be the only to log in (if mods dont delete the account)
lol

DeletedUser

I got noticed when i joined w12 :D wait... well not really. haha my first major tribe though was DevilK and then went to Fused later after a war between them.

I finished W12 with around what... 2 mill? :D

DeletedUser

Adrien - the majority of your conquers were either barb or inactive, not something to be proud of. Furthermore if you don't like large accounts I suggest you don't play late game which is precisely what this world is as even a small account is around 5 mill or so, more than 3 times the size you achieved.

And you have a grand total of 0 conquers against DNY. Yeah... great effort. Even I had more the grand total of 3 weeks that I actively participated :icon_rolleyes:

you cant tell me what To be proud of you dont know what I did in K99 to help my tribe so dont go talking trash to me, I did a huge part in the efforts against DNY, in fact there was only 2 of that really attacked regularly (combined points of almsot 2 mill go team!!).
I never said that i was proud or not proud of world 12 just the fact that i acctually was noticed. world 12 was fun but school was more importaint. some day therin Il share some intresting secrets but i cant till world 12 is offically over

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you cant tell me what To be proud of you dont know what I did in K99 to help my tribe so dont go talking trash to me, I did a huge part in the efforts against DNY, in fact there was only 2 of that really attacked regularly (combined points of almsot 2 mill go team!!).
I never said that i was proud or not proud of world 12 just the fact that i acctually was noticed. world 12 was fun but school was more importaint. some day therin Il share some intresting secrets but i cant till world 12 is offically over

When or where did I say anything about you being proud of anything? I don't know what you did and I made a point of knowing most things of note on this world - by that I can conclude whatever you did was of no great significance.

You got noticed because you posted the same old twaddle of how you were fighting DNY and putting in so much effort - I never heard anything about you in-game.

As for secrets; trust me when I say I probably already know your "secrets" and if I don't they are most likely not worth knowing :icon_rolleyes: