I wonder...

DeletedUser

I used to play W11, quite a while ago....

I was (nearer the end of my time) the leader of a tribe called RAID, we were near the tribe Jotad.....
I don't know if anyone remembers my old tribe (I didn't start it, but i did come into the leadership position) but i would like toget in contact with old RAID members...if there are any!
I assume a bunch of them joined Jotad, since we were at war with them, and thats what happens...
Anyway, it would just be pretty awesome if i could find ex-tribemates! from my ex-world! (now in w16 you see)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RAID? :icon_confused:

I've never heard of them, sorry... :(

DeletedUser

it was quite a while ago...when Jotad were still trying to control their main K.

DeletedUser

As it goes, most of them probably don't play here any more...from my original tribe, only 2 of us are still actively here, me and one other, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same story :icon_wink: Go to TW stats and look at Jotad and some other close tribes member lists to see if you recognize any of the names :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'll miss them.... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my late sister is a former RAID member too.

i do hope a few more made it, i cant for the life of me remember names.....erm...there was one guy called eragon(then some numbers)...he took over command when i left....
and your name rings a bell....pridi....

DeletedUser

Well, looking through RAID's member lists, I saw two names that I know. Saad2 and yo matias, both are in Jotad now and have grown a lot.

DeletedUser

foofong, look at the tribal file so you can see the former members of RAID.

DeletedUser

the first leader of RAID is A14C, then iDequan1221, then pridi (my sister)... I dont know the rest after i left.

DeletedUser

:S sorry for not replying! bin busy busy busy!

and pridi, you missed me out as a leader :p i became leader not too long after A14C left to go check out other tribes and then never came back lol
I remember a pridi....tavka maybe....

i was a bit of a noob back then though tbh.....haha, i got beat baaad! come join me when i start a tribe in w39 when it coems out :p