Ialone

DeletedUser

hi im wondering if anyone of the old IALONE members are still out here ? if so let me know if your planning a rejoining on another world :)

lord rok

spam!
this should be done in our new off-topic thread

but i dont really care...

DeletedUser

hi im wondering if anyone of the old IALONE members are still out here ? if so let me know if your planning a rejoining on another world :)

Ni am not a former ialoner..but come hang on the uk server with me...i could use someone of your talents...btw hi!

DeletedUser

i'm on the UK server.

anyway hey dexa, and to any one else, i'm not an ialoner despite my avatar.

DeletedUser

lord rok : who are you ?

Msmshrek : sup m8 :) long time no see, and im playing on w30 now so aint got time for t hat much outside that world :p

DeletedUser

Do we need this open?

This has nothing to do with W13.

DeletedUser

this has everything to do with w13, IALONE where one of the major tribes until gangbanged and id like to see if theres still som of the old players around.

DeletedUser

Canibal12 never played on this world so he has no idea what tribes are in or were in w13

And hallo dexa hope all is going well with you in w30 :)

DeletedUser

Sorry guys. My bad. ^.^

Gosh Dexa lol I make mistakes too. o_O

DeletedUser

2tlc: sup you disapered so the solo playing is going good:) and hows the war coming along?

Canibal12: hehe i where never mad :) i just made a fact ^^

DeletedUser

2tlc: sup you disapered so the solo playing is going good:) and hows the war coming along?

Canibal12: hehe i where never mad :) i just made a fact ^^

Yep sorry about that my skype went dead and they could not find my user name or password so had to make another one then they changed the rules about knowing passwords to multi accounts on the same world so was scared to log into w30 with you still playing here :icon_cry:

After you deleted here I had already joined INSO and well war with half the world kept me busy to put in the needed time on 2 accounts :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I remember Ialone from back in the day. I tried to noble towards them through DHII back in my noobier days. Dont even play world 13 anymore but still no a decent amount of the posters here probably:icon_razz:

lord rok

lord rok : who are you ?
well, in RL i am a human... my name is Rok... in game i added title Lord to my name, so in TW i am known as Lord Rok....quite simple actually...

PS who are ya?