IBAN offically comes Back!

DeletedUser

Pervis we had better players, you had a better leader. And btw, I cant even remember your tribe. Shows how much of a lasting impact they left on me :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah, im juz giving an example, removing Random and ID in the list (obviously best premades thus far, w38 or w39). Geico is a right choice.

well tbh, if Random and ID are the best its becuase they did exactly what premades should do. They went after each other as soon as they got nobles. No happy allaince-mergfest-ceasefire-lets noble the noobs first- and such garbage that you see from most prominent premades.

Also we went to war before either side suffered from any inactivity and so both insanely skilled groups of players can do full justice to themselves.
Whoever wins will deserve it.

You don't see that in premades much these days. They prefer to avoid each other or have some sort of pact so that they can noble newbies at ease until inactivty starts costing them heavily, then they merge with each other. Saw it happen in W33, W37 and a lot of other recent recent worlds.

Money-man, you played W10 ? Didn't realize that until now.

DeletedUser

well tbh, if Random and ID are the best its becuase they did exactly what premades should do. They went after each other as soon as they got nobles. No happy allaince-mergfest-ceasefire-lets noble the noobs first- and such garbage that you see from most prominent premades.

Also we went to war before either side suffered from any inactivity and so both insanely skilled groups of players can do full justice to themselves.
Whoever wins will deserve it.

You don't see that in premades much these days. They prefer to avoid each other or have some sort of pact so that they can noble newbies at ease until inactivty starts costing them heavily, then they merge with each other. Saw it happen in W33, W37 and a lot of other recent recent worlds.

Money-man, you played W10 ? Didn't realize that until now.

With my psychic mind, i saw this coming. And without any hesitations, i strongly agree to this.

Its been a premades' achilles heels, NAP/ALLIANCE/MERGE to other premades before going to real wars, and mostly inactivity issue. Another crap reason for a premade failure is world hopping, juz like Kiwi./MILF for example, many members jumped to these new worlds and the tribe becomes a failboat.
not to mention big mouth dududu in the forums. :3

Well, in any case, i have much hope in w40 IBAN, and to go higher than to what we should be expected. Surely, you'll be another laughing to Pervie's arse if you fail again this time. :lol:

Who am i? being turned down by PervIs in world 39. kiwi ere bish! >:|

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With my psychic mind, i saw this coming. And without any hesitations, i strongly agree to this.

Its been a premades' achilles heels, NAP/ALLIANCE/MERGE to other premades before going to real wars, and mostly inactivity issue. Another crap reason for a premade failure is world hopping, juz like Kiwi./MILF for example, many members jumped to these new worlds and the tribe becomes a failboat.
not to mention big mouth dududu in the forums. :3

Well, in any case, i have much hope in w40 IBAN, and to go higher than to what we should be expected. Surely, you'll be another laughing to Pervie's arse if you fail again this time. :lol:

Who am i? being turned down by PervIs in world 39. kiwi ere bish! >:|
No, actually we won't. Even if we fall, we'll fall with our finger on the trigger. In other words, the only way we're going down is if we're taking everyone down with us.

DeletedUser

I did not say that all players from BDAS were jokes (nor did i say that about all players from Iban). I said the tribes themselves were jokes.

Yes that was my first point both the tribes were failure but the player lineup was good. I don't take my judgments to extreme cases, tribes always have good and bad players that should be respected when posting about them.

The idiotic dribble is started by and almost exclusively partaken in by butt hurt W10 Iban-ers who don't like my one comment about their wretched W10 Failboat.

I was not in Iban w10. I said i have played with iban players in w10, after their failure and i have also played with some before and after w10.
Using profanity won't change anything, it just reveals your pathetic condition that you can't come up with a decent argument.
Just another failure to come up with excuse ;). Please stop as you are just a making fool out of yourself.

Just because I think I was and am a better player than those you mentioned .
Im reasonably sure there were many players better than me in W10 but not one of them was in Iban.

Your arrogance just keeps on amazing me. How hard is it for you to open your mind to the possibility there could be a player in Iban that is better than you. the most funny part is that you have never even played with most of them..... here is a simple analogy to pass through your thick skull you can't judge two fruits when you have not even tasted one of them!

Have you ever noticed that any decent players does not come up to forum to tell they are good. I pity the fools who goes around forum posting they are so elite and trying to prove they are better than the other.All i have to say is

"Empty vessels make most noise"

I am not interested in taking a part in your ego satisfying argument. If you think you are good thats good for you. If you think you are better than all Iban players enjoy your dream . Unless a third person comes who has played with both side the argument is as good as banging your head on a wall. I have played with players from both tribes on more than one world so i know what i am talking about.

DeletedUser

And there you go with your non sense again :

I was not in Iban w10. I said i have played with iban players in w10, after their failure and i have also played with some before and after w10.
Using profanity won't change anything, it just reveals your pathetic condition that you can't come up with a decent argument.
Just another failure to come up with excuse ;). Please stop as you are just a making fool out of yourself.

I was in TOROG once w10 started and then i restarted in SE and played with IBAN players as well so i am in a better position then you to judge the two tribes.

There you go. Read the bolded and see if there is room for one to think if you were in Iban or not ? Theres plenty. And quite frankly you claiming I'm making a fool of myself doesn't make it so (or if ex-W10 Iban-ers like Hollyghost chiming in the same does not make it so either, albeit I've shown Holly exactly how laughable his case was in the last page).
That statement had nothing to do with offering an argument and its not that hard to understand this. Stop being a drama queen.

Your arrogance just keeps on amazing me. How hard is it for you to open your mind to the possibility there could be a player in Iban that is better than you. the most funny part is that you have never even played with most of them..... here is a simple analogy to pass through your thick skull you can't judge two fruits when you have not even tasted one of them!

Have you ever noticed that any decent players does not come up to forum to tell they are good. I pity the fools who goes around forum posting they are so elite and trying to prove they are better than the other.All i have to say is

I am not interested in taking a part in your ego satisfying argument. If you think you are good thats good for you. If you think you are better than all Iban players enjoy your dream . Unless a third person comes who has played with both side the argument is as good as banging your head on a wall. I have played with players from both tribes on more than one world so i know what i am talking about.

My arrogance amazes most people but anyone who's seen me play can normally attest to my backing it up very strongly.

Lets use your own argument against you. You did not play with me either. So you do not know whether I'm not better than any Iban member. You cannot judge me either. So use your thick and your small brain to apply your own analogy to yourself. If I'm being unresanably judgemental, then so are you.

Ummm. Bullshite. A lot of pretty good players don't mind stating that they're good on forums. And I never claimed to be elite. I said I thought I was better than anyone in the original Iban (than and now). SO again you should really stop trying to twist my words in your desperation to come up witha reply. That sorta thing got hollyghost scalded prrtty bad last page :lol:
Tho things here :

• If I say I think i'm better than those players, then thats a matter of personal opinion. You don't have to agree but there is a lot of people who wouldn't doubt my claim.
  • I didn't try and prove anything. I simply stated what I thought was fact. You're getting repititve and boring with the same incorrect interpretation of a very simple matter.

Stop failing and take a hike.

DeletedUser

"Never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat with experience" .

It's quite obvious you are experienced in area of personal insults and keep on dragging even a simple argument to personal insults and profanity. I don't see a point in taking this argument any further.

I said I thought I was better than anyone in the original Iban (than and now).

There is only one way to settle this argument join SE on this world. rim is just 8-10 hrs from me and i don't use any sitters of co-players ;) .

DeletedUser

There is only one way to settle this argument join SE on this world. rim is just 8-10 hrs from me and i don't use any sitters of co-players ;) .

pfft, you REALLY wanna make it THAT unfair for yourself.. lose the ego kid as its clearly mis-allocated, maybe take a month or two to grow bigger and then you might start thinking of challenging him to a 1 on 1 with him starting on the rim. Even then, I still wudnt call it a fair fight for you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pfft, you REALLY wanna make it THAT unfair for yourself.. lose the ego kid as its clearly mis-allocated, maybe take a month or two to grow bigger and then you might start thinking of challenging him to a 1 on 1 with him starting on the rim. Even then, I still wudnt call it a fair fight for you. :)
Lmao. And you're just a badass yourself, ain't ya?

DeletedUser

"Never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat with experience" .
It's quite obvious you are experienced in area of personal insults and keep on dragging even a simple argument to personal insults and profanity. I don't see a point in taking this argument any further.
You don't see the point in taking it any further because you don't have a point. You've been trying to twist words and talk garbage throughout.
I currently play only W39 where Im in the top 5 players (hovering about - give or take) and am the duke of the rank 1 tribe. If there's a point to be proven, its up to you to come to me. Not the other way around.
You're not worth my time to prove a point to.
However if you want to settle the matter with me, then you know where I can be found.
P.S. I know this is the world 40 forum and I don't play W40. That does not mean i cannot an opinion on W40 or post in the related board.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are claiming to be better than whole iban, obviously i can't ask all of them to restart in w39.

DeletedUser

No, I claimed that on an individual level, I was a better player than most anyone W10 Iban had.

I did not claim that, by my lonesome, I was better than all of W10 Iban put together.

I did not make any claims at all regarding W40 IBan which is a tribe lead by a friend and has plenty of people i get along quite well with in it.

If you read my posts as claiming that I was better than whole Iban put together, then you're even more an imbecile than I originally percieved you to be. And thats not an easy accomplishment.

DeletedUser

Pevy, you're as sexy as evar. :icon_wink:

And sP.Agenator, well done on IBAN so far bud. Keep it up. Sorry I couldn't be there. :)

DeletedUser

Hes Super Omnipresent, he can reply to interesting posts on the otherside of the univierse without even being told about it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You don't see the point in taking it any further because you don't have a point. You've been trying to twist words and talk garbage throughout.

I currently play only W39 where Im in the top 5 players (hovering about - give or take) and am the duke of the rank 1 tribe. If there's a point to be proven, its up to you to come to me. Not the other way around.
You're not worth my time to prove a point to.
However if you want to settle the matter with me, then you know where I can be found.

And if you don't want to do that. Then STFU and crawl back to your sewer.

P.S. I know this is the world 40 forum and I don't play W40. That does not mean i cannot an opinion on W40 or post in the related board.

Perv i respect your opinions because you have earned it.

Having said that W40 IBAN is not w10 iBan. I was not there but from what I gather they were not quite the unit we are. How this became an argument about W10 iBan i don't know.

What I do know is that is thread is here to announce the NEW iBan and we are here to make an impact and we are doing exactly that.

DeletedUser

Pervis and i have taken our discussions in mail and i think we will come to some kind of agreement to play a future world or we will find another way to settle our arguments. The topic was already derailed by our posts.

To get back on topic let's discuss w40 iban.

ODA:
1 Insert Badass Name Here! 33.843
2 HELL 18.678

iban has twice oda lead and significant lead in points as well.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Perv i respect your opinions because you have earned it.

Having said that W40 IBAN is not w10 iBan. I was not there but from what I gather they were not quite the unit we are. How this became an argument about W10 iBan i don't know.

What I do know is that is thread is here to announce the NEW iBan and we
are here to make an impact and we are doing exactly that.

All the very best IBAN , great group of peeps :)
Thoroughly enjoyed my short time there . Expect to see you do great things on 40 .or OMG sp.ag will killzz you. :icon_eek:

:lol:

<3

Kai .. 1v1 wif Perv :lol: gosh if he had to 1v1 to solve every argument there wouldn't be enough worlds to hold them all but he could probably take the lot on and still win as from what I've seen his points generally derive from in game truths :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser51390

WEll I for one hope IBAN fails maybe then i can get sp.ag and nima to log on once inwhile in w33 :icon_evil:

and you already made azz7 and bell quit you jerkface. Im sure im missing a few other names aswell:lol:

At least moneyman still logs in for me there :icon_biggrin: