[Idea] Core Continental New/Reports

DeletedUser

I've come up with an idea which i'm sure has been done many times before. I attempted to do this back in W25 but the mod simply wasn't willing aswell as a few community members. Anyway, Here it is:

Basically, it's like a tribe analysis. Instead it's a continent analysis. Each week(Saturday/Sunday), I will update this 1st post with an analysis on everything which has happened in each of the core continents. The latest ennoblements, Tribes disbanded, Specific players nobled, War news, Tribal politics, etc etc.

Now after each of the 4 K's has been addressed directly(Quiete a long read), I will move onto World news. This is news which will/can affect the whole world. i.e. A major tribe disbands, a new war brakes out, and so on. I will also at the end bring up a continent vs continent little game. Which continent has nobled the most within that week. See which K has the real talent ;)

It'll be layed out like this:

K54 News:

Recent Ennoblements:

Tribes Disbanded:

Wars Declared:

Other News:

K55 News: Etc etc

I will probably change it around abit and add/remove other features. I will also probably go in detail on some events at different weeks depending on the time I have. Hopefully with the agreement/support of the W30 community we can get this stickied. Also, If I have time I may do more continents from the semi rim to the deep end rim. Obviously this won't be till 1-3 weeks. Btw,
If it does get stickied i'm going to request 2 things. 1 from the mod and 1 from the community:

1) Mod - Don't lock the thread if stickied. Its far more fun when everybody gets to have their say

2) If you would like your K news/anything included Pm me it.

I will probably be able to be actively up to date with this as I dont expect anybody to get a noblemen before 1-2 weeks.

Note: What I would prefer is, each week I make a new thread: "Issue #01", week after "Issue #02" etc but once I post it, the mod stickies it(whilst leaving it open for discussion) and keeps it there until the next issue is opened. It'll also contain pictures! :)icon_eek:)

This requires effort from the W30 community aswell as the mod.

Why not make possibly 1 of/the greatest world special both in-game and on the forums?!:)icon_razz:)

Optimus Prime
Leader of T*F

P.S. This is my last thread I promise. I know I'm getting annoying now :)icon_redface:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This won't be your last thread, I gaurantee it.

If you can't see that what he posted basically ment, ''last thread before I get annoying by posting too many threads today, or maybe for tommorow too'', then... erm, keep bashing him I guess.

mattoematt

Great Idea... Just Change your text Font... Its More annoying than u :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser43619

while ur idea is fun to do u will need a good lot of work to do on PHP
I think you will need a dedicated script writer [software] for this to work along with Mod permission

DeletedUser53771

I believe with the right attitude this can go a long way :D

I love the idea of an analysis/newspaper as most people don't have time to look through all of Twstats for each and every en-noblmement.

Maybe some personal opinions on some things- and some interviews with some of the big names - as well as maybe some commentary on some of the future long-run wars and you could have yourself a permanent spot here :D

DeletedUser43619

Maybe some personal opinions on some things- and some interviews with some of the big names - as well as maybe some commentary on some of the future long-run wars and you could have yourself a permanent spot here :D

Hmm you would need a team of people to do that :lol:

DeletedUser

No offense but I think when walls of your blue text come about it's going to be annoying to read.

DeletedUser

nice idea

It will be like a TW newspaper. As long as you keep it unbiased this thread will go a long way. Definitely sticky material. Your font/color does make reading difficult.
If you get time you could do interviews of imminent personalities once a month.

Edit : Change the colour on the 1st post so that we can get larger picture, the above one is more pleasant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its a good idea, it keeps low lifes, like me, up to date with the news of the world.

.MXM.

nice idea , but i prefer that if you can handle an emergency news , like if a war started between 2 huge tribes , we will not wait a whole week to know that .

and you have my support , if that idea accepted ill give you the hot news in my k as much as i can .

note : you must be sure about any news you posting here from several sides if that news was important .

DeletedUser

Interesting idea. Depends on what Pulsar thinks/says though.

Why limit it to just the core though? Could we not rotate with the K's? IE, inner core one weak, core bordering continents the next, outer rim the next.

There are a great deal of inner rim tribes that have potential, especially with premades that joined in the south (k65, 64, 63, etc).

It'd be far more interesting to take a look at the rim as well...

If you are uninterested in doing it, I suppose I would be willing to manage/take care of it.

DeletedUser

It seems a ridiculously complex and detailed thread, that'll deteriorate after the first few weeks. It'd be alot better with multiple threads and multiple people relevant to the area.

But everything that's posted there will already appear on the forums anyway probably.

DeletedUser41666

I'd like to see to the end of issue one, untill issue two comes out to see how it goes. Also, can't you atleast wait till after bp? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It seems a ridiculously complex and detailed thread, that'll deteriorate after the first few weeks. It'd be alot better with multiple threads and multiple people relevant to the area.

But everything that's posted there will already appear on the forums anyway probably.

I agree you should split it so 1 person caters for 1 K