If I Only Had A Brain

• Thread starter DeletedUser60942
  • Start date

DeletedUser100410

I try to stay out on Matt's request but I keep seeing my name popping up which makes it kinda difficult.

NOT TRUE, you answered posts that were not directed to you but to your fwiends in Hammer.

2 reasons I haven't corrected all the bs I have seen:

FLAMING

1) respect for Matt / ODA / my fellow tribe mates
2) not feeding the hippo sign coz he will turn everything into twirling shit

MORE FLAMING (THEN YOU DENY)

Do us a favour and stay out of the 1984 vs HAMMER flame thread, it has nothing to do with you. Bye

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Side 2:
Tribes: 1984

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 446
Difference: 324

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,151,704
Side 2: 4,131,732
Difference: 2,980,028

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,402
Side 2: 66,802
Difference: 29,600

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105371

I am sure my Lords in 1984 will beat the vile Hammer, led by brainless mudpie.

DeletedUser105371

You're still my Lord, Lord LakeWind. And please unignore me.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to make a little announcement.

The Capitalist, whom you may now know on the forums as Sonata Risoluto is in with Hammer and helping with account sits. A little information on Hammer, they apparently have a "sister tribe" called B.B that is under their protection. This tribe is helping Hammer. After giving The Capitalist a get out of jail free card and telling hm to leave our enemy before he gets attacked, he has decided to help Hammer and sit them.

Sonata Risoluto, I personally invite you to the war. With your own account :icon_wink:

iq9Xd.png

DeletedUser95452

Take my apollogies Llama ... I asked you to leave this thread but you look
fully part of it ... so Welcome.

Lets see if also Mahrek sits anyone outta there, so i apologie to him too:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I would like to give my regards to the owners/sitters of hashimkamla for

1) giving me 10k incomings
2) somehow managing to do it when i had almost 0 net access the whole day. Whats funniest is the net decided to stabilise when my mom kicked the router (i mean, she actually kicked it)

DeletedUser100410

The Capitalist, whom you may now know on the forums as Sonata Risoluto is in with Hammer and helping with account sits. A little information on Hammer, they apparently have a "sister tribe" called B.B that is under their protection. This tribe is helping Hammer. After giving The Capitalist a get out of jail free card and telling hm to leave our enemy before he gets attacked, he has decided to help Hammer and sit them.

Sonata Risoluto, I personally invite you to the war. With your own account :icon_wink:

iq9Xd.png

i think i have s new target for my sleepy nukes in k07 (chuckle)

DeletedUser

I would like to give my regards to the owners/sitters of hashimkamla for

1) giving me 10k incomings
2) somehow managing to do it when i had almost 0 net access the whole day. Whats funniest is the net decided to stabilise when my mom kicked the router (i mean, she actually kicked it)

Owner. We have no need for sitters, they only screw things up.

You are most welcome, was a lovely way to spend a few hours of my night.

P.S - If you want to keep a village, best you send support to land after it.

DeletedUser

I caught up on the Big Bang Theory episodes I hadn't watched yet at the same time. So it was great :)

DeletedUser

P.S - If you want to keep a village, best you send support to land after it.

That requires being on at the right time to send D/effort to time it though. give me some credit, it was Easter weekend. When i haven't been out of the house ive been on the laptop for 10 minutes then off again for a couple hours, and my co just got back from being on holiday

Also, did i mention the effort? :lol:

DeletedUser

Isn't it a sad sorry state of affairs when one member on the declaring tribe decides to respond to attacks. Also, isn't it sad when those said attacks are to land on villages that were anticipated to gather attention, long before we were in 1984.

Anyone tiresome of this "war" yet?

DeletedUser

Isn't it a sad sorry state of affairs when one member on the declaring tribe decides to respond to attacks. Also, isn't it sad when those said attacks are to land on villages that were anticipated to gather attention, long before we were in 1984.

I know I'm not following something here... I just don't know what

/innocentbistander

DeletedUser

That requires being on at the right time to send D/effort to time it though. give me some credit, it was Easter weekend. When i haven't been out of the house ive been on the laptop for 10 minutes then off again for a couple hours, and my co just got back from being on holiday

Also, did i mention the effort? :lol:

I look forward to when you feel like putting some effort in :)

I was bored, I got that tingling feeling that said players internet was out and his co-player was away - so I thought he would get a nice surprise to login to 10k incomings.

I don't think fake attacks require you to anticipate where they are going to land as they die to an empty village with a Level 20 wall after all. Unless it's a habit to not build the wall and troops in your villages?

What "war" do you speak of? Tag -> Ignore

DeletedUser

iq9Xd.png

I was making no particular secret that my (current) W50 IGN was The Capitalist. If you wish, you can take all the K7 villages on that account, for I really have no particular need of them. I only ever started playing on that world on that account for fun, and have no intention of winning or growing.

I would also like to point out that that message was sent 10 days ago now, when there was no war. I don't really know what the Hippo is talking about or how it has and bearing on the thread.

He says himself here that B.B. isn't the academy/sister tribe of Hammer:

yfu.jpg

You will also observe I got the wrong idea about the Hammer/ODA relations, and also got the wrong idea about Hammer/B.B. relations. B.B. are too small to fight in a war and as far as I know are not helping Hammer in any way.

I think I would know a little better if I was sitting Hammer accounts.

Last edited by a moderator: