If wtf was still alive ...

DeletedUser

I am an ex member of the northern tribe of wtf that whas having is headquarter in K4.

wtf stats (with the remaining member)

Total pts : 13 800 000pts
Total members : 18
Villages: 1541
Would be ranked acually : 19

Here are great player of wtf that were in wtf when the tribe collapsed and that are still alive in W8

Blobbie
pc74
bigdomjig
Laffordie999
yslchr1s
badboye
sjuulh

A LOT of players in K4,K3 that are still alive were at a moment or another member fo wtf.

DeletedUser

i like to think myself has the reason wtf collasped tbh.

DeletedUser

i like to think myself has the reason wtf collasped tbh.

And myself :) emyllis, jj, sidd, alex and aliandor would like to stake a claim myself.

Sorry macsimm, you set yourself up their :p

wtf was one of the many northern tribes fighting DAVOE i believe when we were warring UNIRO2 and all the other smaller tribes their. I remember regardless of how good DAVOEs stats were against you guys, you guys still didnt give up and i dont think you lot joined our lot till most of our players moved to [DT]. Cant be sure on that though.

DeletedUser

[nostalgia] I miss the good old days in eLSI's, probably the best educated tribe in TW. Just 4 of us left now, 18.5 mio points. [/nostalgia]

DeletedUser

hey macsimm you missed me!!!!

anyway portah you had barely anything to do wit it... it was the spies that took us down, everything we did/planned we got totally... killed

but if anytribes should have credit for wtrf falling it would have to be KNTC but primarily SKB
SKB did shyzen loads of damage, without spy use
and KNTC just messed up our attempts of retaliation... nothing major compared to SKB really they really shut us down

yeah we did quite a bit of damage to davoe.... there was a spy of ours in there...

DeletedUser

i would be in DT....

but DT, you all became BLOC basically, you all claimed to fight clorox for particular reasons , but you have adopted the reasons you fight clorox for.

}so i didnt want to rejoin DT

DeletedUser

anyway portah you had barely anything to do wit it... it was the spies that took us down, everything we did/planned we got totally... killed

but if anytribes should have credit for wtrf falling it would have to be KNTC but primarily SKB
and KNTC just messed up our attempts of retaliation... nothing major compared to SKB really they really shut us down

yeah we did quite a bit of damage to davoe.... there was a spy of ours in there...

I was surrounded by WTF players I convinced one of there strongest to join us then me and him just started bombing them

sadly they where all P.As of mine i was nuking but when your ordered to attack you do,

I did give them a week heads up i was gona attack though so i didn't betray there trust in me

DeletedUser

i would be in DT....

but DT, you all became BLOC basically, you all claimed to fight clorox for particular reasons , but you have adopted the reasons you fight clorox for.

all great empires are the same

DeletedUser

dont bother me whos the same, i dont like how it turned out

and i would never attack PAs, so... there we go, just my principals really

doesnt bother me what you think, im stating what i think and / or facts

and lol nice dequan... hows toffer doing?

DeletedUser

lol i think i did mate, go in my twstats i went trough this stage where i ate wtf players like chicken nuggets, the reason u collasped because alot of you big players left, why did they leave you may ask? because when i atatcked them they mailed me saying plz stop i want to join DT so i got some of your big players in DT from there your tribe died. if you want proof ask ill back up what i said.

DeletedUser

lol i think i did mate, go in my twstats i went trough this stage where i ate wtf players like chicken nuggets, the reason u collasped because alot of you big players left, why did they leave you may ask? because when i atatcked them they mailed me saying plz stop i want to join DT so i got some of your big players in DT from there your tribe died. if you want proof ask ill back up what i said.

you really only attacked blobbie and Bigdomjig so i think you kinda over stated that, and i'm guessing they were most likely much smaller then you in size

DeletedUser

i would be in DT....

Our battle was with THE. THE had some allies, CLOROX included. This is the reason we are fighting CLOROX, their policy on allied diplomacy to an ally long since passed.

They became our enemies, and as such, it is our policy to take them down. We are fighting CLOROX because this fight is unfinished business. I do not know what reasons you thought we fight them for.

DeletedUser

Erm, lol?!?

You guys were in k14, we ran threw you guys quicker than anything. you guys had no defense there at all and got none. WTF, were a bad noob tribe which tasted nice :)

Before the war with wtf and uniro2, k14 was dominated by you guys and we had nothing in there, by the end of the war, you guys were pretty much hit for 6 and dissapeared quickly. So damage DAVOE you did not, you helped us a hell of a lot.

DeletedUser

you really only attacked blobbie and Bigdomjig so i think you kinda over stated that, and i'm guessing they were most likely much smaller then you in size

because they are the guys i nobled dose that meen i only attacked them? and no they was the same size than me, they was actually the biggest players in wtf, well maybe 2nd lol, i was around 700k points when i started hitting wtf i atatcked 3 of there 500k players staright away they mailed me asking me if i can get them in DT i got 2 of them in, after that i started hitting there leader who then made his own tribe. so i like to think myself has a big part of them dieing.

anyway lets not talk abt them no more lol are they worth talking about really? they was a bunch of noobs i remeber taking some villages of them, and the incoming support was light cav, its a shame really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And these players didn't join DT right away. They join 3-4 month after. So you are not right adrian2285 !