If you could dress up to play tribal ....

DeletedUser

i'd have to say... the saw mask with the "targets on the side" in a bath robe with some thongs (sandals for you americans) and some shutter shade glasses (kanye west wore them in the video clip "stronger")

DeletedUser

I am trying to make up my mind between Boss Hogg from the Dukes of hazard or Dr strangelove:

dr_strangelove-763806.jpg

Maybe I should dress up as daisy from the dukes of hazard and tell the people that I am attacking what i am wearing. That might distract them

DeletedUser

nice, indeed , it have even belly. my i borrow it, maybe if i sleep in it my wife will let me alone.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Look at me what I will wear:

3372880773_72d51a6e95.jpg

I hope you will not make me some mustaches :icon_biggrin:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

mmm i have always wanted to play dressed in a shirt that says working for erectile disfunction charity with sandals and a cowboy hat :p

DeletedUser

lets start from the top ...

apache head dress, no messing, the top bull. red napolean cravat with a dashing coat, that cracking blue one with a white shirt.

tailored black trousers for Dr. King on formal occasions such as noblings or a friends departure, but red mickey j thriller getups for cas.

to complete the ensomble a big pair of worn in wyatt earp cowboy boots with MCD spurs, representing my brothers but i wanna keep things lowkey :)

mmmm, and conans sword.

DeletedUser

Yup, I was waiting for it, but now it's official. This man is no-one but the revival of Atilla The Hun.

That's wrong in so many ways, mostly historical ones.

I'm wondering wether the chainmail is real or not. It looks like the plate armour isn't what it should be. The sword looks nice as well. And the added mustache makes him look more fierce :icon_razz:

What would I wear? Well, my cumfy PJ. The outfit I usualy wear when I'm home all day long.

DeletedUser

337288077372d51a6e95.jpg

:icon_redface:

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like the french guys on Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

*INSERT FRENCH ACCENT HERE*
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!"
"Now go away before I taunt you a second time"
"I fart in your general direction you silly english food trough washer!"