If You Love TGO, Then Please Read This Thread

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

Kristiedawn

When you have 2 tribes directly beside you who pose a larger threat, yes it is. You were far, and not nearly as big of a threat as TTD and Deus. People could pick your trains out even if they didn't log in for an entire day. Of course they will hit TTD/Deus instead, and not care about the ones who are so far away, that you can see their trains 6 days before they hit and have ample time to get support, to prepare.. hell even rebuild lost defense :/ You seem to forget, there was more than just you... Much closer, and a lot larger threats were right next door. You are all patting yourselves on the back, but you didn't even get a fight. It's like being the kid in the playground, who comes and punches the guy when he is already down, and then thinks he deserves some credit for the bloody nose he gave him...
People aren't kidding when they say, no one ever posted anything about Hyper in our forums. All the focus was on Deus/TTD.

DeletedUser

:( well if you guys saw our trains from a mile away then why didnt you guys snipe them i mean i like how you guys say that we suck and our trains were so long and easy to see but we still took villages is it just cause we have a special noob power or something? and you cant defend against our nubiness

Kristiedawn

You'd have to ask the players you were hittting not me for an answer to that one.
I'm just explaining why you didn't have a fight againest you at all from storm.. not why people were too lazy to snipe a train :p

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I just realized. The existence of this thread and what happened means that I'm not a pessimist, and that I was right about what Kriid said I was wrong about.

Yay!

I was right :lol:.

slowdowntubby

lol, me too Orel. (high five).

For all you hyper guys, you need to realize that these forums are just a big popularity contest. Truth and facts have no place here. You are not popular. Get used to it. Whining about it isn't going to change it. If anything, you'd be better served just making stuff up and posting funny pictures. People seem to enjoy that.

DeletedUser

I know its just we would like to be mentioned once in awhile they act as if we didnt even help with all the support and attacks we sent off :) but still we iz the noobs of w24 who have pretty much the same players we had when we merged the first time :p

DeletedUser

hi there,long time no see:icon_razz::icon_razz:

okay,I wanted to post since some time but yanno me,I was banned for 2 month:lol: I guess my big mouth and my so classy vocabulary dosent help my case:icon_redface:

so yep,Congrat to Deus,they won the fair way,and nothing can be said against them,I got lot of respect for alot of there players,some other I do not,but meh,its the same for everyone and everytribe :icon_idea: but as a tribe,they proved themself and do deserve that victory over Storm,

so a bit of history about what happened,I think that some of you may want to know my version,or maybe you just dont give a damn,but I love to write so meh!!

Before the split up,I do beleive that Storm had a HUGE chance to win this war,but the truth is,we had lot of intern issue,but our faith (right term??) In Wiz was holding us togheter,but this story already being explained many time,so...after split up,duke being dumped,litteraly dumped on me,I choosed to use these kind of word ''Il accept to lead you,only if everyone walk in the same direction,and that we all do our best to fight Deus'' we had started a war,and I had no intention to stop it....But.even if almost everyone agreed with my ''term'' most of them simply did not foolowed there word,and more the wars was advancing,harder its started to be,people was dumping sit,lot of them did not lauched on there claim in OP,lot of them had ''RL issu'' lot of acount was abandonned and sit dumped on me and the people who was giving there 200%...it was in all honeslty...awfull....kind of card castle who just fall from some wind...(right term??,mouhaha,get used to it im a frenchy after all )

so we falled...I knew it since long,all the sign was there but I refused to give up,with some other....I beleive I burned lot of player with too many sitting,I burned people by making them ''compensating'' for people who was not giving any effort,we ended up having 5-10 player doing everything,while most of the other was doing nothing...I then had to find myself a new RL job (wich is now done,good thing good thing) and I had 1 week of party :lol: (st-jean batiste +firework + music festival all in same week) I noticed that playing more 12 hours a day (cause I had to play from job too.... ) was not a good thing for my RL..and mostly,was tottaly stupid,and that most of the player for who some and I gave all these effort was simply not worthing it...

I guess the choice was easy to simply quit and TGO choice to give up and admit defeat was the right descision to take,I guess I was just too pround to take it myself,good thing I letted him doing it :lol: now people who worth it,got the chance to restart with a new tribe,and to fight again with people who will help them at least...and people who dont worth it,will probably get owned soon enought (woot woot,in ya face)

so I wish you all good luck,and want to congragulate Deus/TTD/Hyper,to be perfectly honest,Hyper deserve it too...but we never warred them,let's not fool ourself either,Deus received the majority of our incoming,and TTD maybe 1/3 of them,so gratz to both of you,you accomplished something great with your effort ,skills and tbh,mostly with your persistance :)

congrat to our ennemy....as for me,I may come back one day,but for now im just happy to have fun and to enjoy some RL...and If I ever comeback,will prolly be as a coplayer..

:))

simon

Last edited by a moderator:

debers

will miss u kriid, was an honor and privilege to work along side you.

DeletedUser

WOO KRIIF I WANT YOUR VAGINAL CREASE i mean good speech kriid thanks for telling us your side i still love you

number18

It's only fair as a longtime member of S²orm(e) fighting against TTD and Deus in the very north that I pass on my congratulations for your well deserved victory. Good job.
Whitehat, Maybe the "long suffering" wife will get her husband back for a while :p

I quit around about the end of May/ early June partly due to the fact that the world cup was about to start and I wanted to enjoy it without any TW overhead, and if I am being truthful partly because I could see "the writing on the wall". As Kriid says we had fewer and fewer active players, too much was being required from too few. I also came to realise because of this that TW is not a game for a working man like myself lol.

I aplogise if this is not the right place, but I would like to mention a few players who have my respect and admiration during my time on w24.

1: TBolling - Todd, a neighbour of mine in K5, my old Duke, and quite simply a great man. When he quit sometime in early May, K5 was always going to be in trouble. The real glue holding K5 together.

2: Maestroseniormayhem and Donernest27 - Another two great guys, and brothers. I apologise Ernest, I had to go without saying goodbye and I wish you all the best, and Doner with his exams.

3: Buster!!! and Orfila - These two must be mentioned together lol, great fun and always there to help out. But mainly for the craic, who says Americans don't have a sense of humour :p Thanks for putting up with my moaning, you knew it was never personal.

4: Abysal Lord (Alex), Karl, Jasnas, systemrules, Charles and Chad. - You guys know who you are, the world would not have been the same without you and certainly I would not have stayed even remotely as long as I did but for you.

5: Slowdowntubby - Love him or hate him trust me when I say Marc was an inspiration to play alongside, a force of nature when he had the time, and the best organiser of ops in my time playing on w24.

6: CGopie/ TheGreatOne - I always had a lot of time for Christian, a smart and articulate guy, funny and at times misunderstood, certainly for me one of the most important characters that made w24 what it is.

7: The ladies - Mel, Ana, Margaret, Beth, Keryn, Amy, April, Emma, Libby - Great girls the lot of them, never a complaint, always just getting on with things, a lesson to us guys really. Thanks for putting up with my drunken rants lol.

8: Bawbagwullie - My Celtic brother Richard, another man of principles who I missed immensely after he quit. Good luck bro.

9: The K5/15 originals - Lippylion, Ringo, Rob23, migduck, .me. (The last of my original tribe to play), arty oh arty (original and new), Gilly2020, nextream, gnomesta, McMere.

10: DaHolla, Wizdom and Kriid - These guys believe it or not I didn't really chat with much, but I have the utmost respect for all three.

DaHolla I was never directly led by so I can only comment on his skill as a player which is obvious for anyone to see, and never one single complaint or gripe, complete respect.

Wizdom, you deserve a medal for the time and effort and know-how you infused in the tribe, lack of activity/ lack of followers killed us in the end, not lack of leadership.

Kriid, you were left with an impossible job, there was nothing more you could do, again I have a lot of respect for you and wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do bro.

11: My Southern Friends - BB and Logan, good lads.

12: And last but definitely not least, the terrible twosome Roy and Tel, if we had another 10 as active as these guys things would be very different. I see you are still playing Roy, I hope things turn out well for you bro.

As always despite my lengthy list there will be some I have missed, to those and to all others still playing in w24, good luck to you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

pffffft
I was mentioned with a bunch of girls. :-|

<3 number18

UltimatePayner

Well I thought I would just drop in :p

well done on your win Dues, I enjoyed fighting you when I was playing.