If You Love TGO, Then Please Read This Thread

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I failed to mention HYPER, your participation was significant in turning the war against storm. It was probably the straw that broke storm's back. If Storm had played their cards right and brought you in on their side, it might be a totally different post right now.

siggied and lol hyper were the only tribe that had positive stats

DeletedUser

Hyper's 1337 50 second trains, and a whole 30 incoming from them at once, will not be forgotten.
If Deus didn't take me in and save me, I would have surely deleted from the stress.

Luv you Hyper (hug)

DeletedUser

Hyper's 1337 50 second trains, and a whole 30 incoming from them at once, will not be forgotten.
If Deus didn't take me in and save me, I would have surely deleted from the stress.

Luv you Hyper (hug)

our 50 second trains were good enough to take villages werent they?

Bo-John-bo

Oh dear god, dontplay into bo's plans, he will talk about this for months on end on many other worlds as the guy that brok Storms back,,,,,,do not play into Bo's hand..plese... there are signs that say, dont feed thebears, they are there for a reason :)

Love you Bo, but cant pat your back buddy :)

Dam you Stafast, here I am trying to big up my noobey mc noob tribe and all you do is come and spoil it. The only love in our relationship is from your wifey to myself :p lol

Luv you Hyper (hug)

You'd be surprised at the number that have deleted, i think its because we are so bad at attacking they get all stressed thinking we must be joking then quit before our real attacks start, even though they have already.

DeletedUser68103

So who was the fucking faggot knobjockey that reported me in game?
ZOMG, KS is a fucking racist, for fucks sake.
You guys are seriously a bunch of cock munchers, enjoy eating dick you ass bandits.
/doesn't care about forum infractions or bans so get fucked (finger)

Skype. soonish?

DeletedUser

Ok so, for those that do not know yet, Kriid has quit, which has left me as the sole duke of the tribe. I think I did okay as a 2nd in command, but as a sole duke of a tribe struggling with inactivity and, indeed, participation from some of our players, I don’t believe I quite have the mettle to help lead this tribe forward, nor are there any other capable/willing leaders left in the tribe......

Well, a tip of the hat to you and those left. Another chapter closes and for as long a long time in this world it's been Storm vs Deus.

The world is winding up and it looks like Deus will likely be the victors. They have stuck together, played together and done very well. While the end isn't in sight yet....it's getting closer.

DeletedUser

it was a good war.i m sorry i was away for a whole month cause of a minor operation.seems everything is settled on w24.

@tgo
show some more respect to ttd

DeletedUser74261

Congratulations to Deus and TTD. You fought a great battle and gave us lots of headache in the northern Ks. My hat is off to you on a job well done.

On a side note, Go BOOB!

I thought you would like my new tribe SDT. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser61762

This is just a new war with some of the same people that have always played in w24.

I would like to see who will be left after this war is over.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
While the end isn't in sight yet....it's getting closer.

Quarter priced nobles ? Advanced barbs ? Barbs grow until 9k points ? A twink that makes barbs appear more often ? Reopen the world ?

Don't be too optimistic about the end of the world. For capitalist inno, quality is overrated. Money is not.

DeletedUser

drought6d1.jpg

DeletedUser

i wonder where hyper were in this war probably on vacation noobs

Bo-John-bo

i wonder where hyper were in this war probably on vacation noobs

I was wondering that myself :)

Did you hear of that one tribe that had positive stats against Storm before they fell apart?? :icon_eek:

Kristiedawn

Well.. To be honest with you funny little hyperions, I can't say much about after we left. But I know while we there .. to the tribe, Hyper was kind of more like a fly biting your neck :p Annoying but nothing to be concerned about. So no one really paid any attention to it other than giving the odd swat once in a while.. so of course you had positive stats. No one cared enough to attack you :D

DeletedUser

aww kd :( allot of people pay attention to us (please pay attention to us)

well i just looked it up and its true
http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.p...842&pn=6&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&ma

Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: ottoman janissary

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 0
Difference: 219

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,264,370
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,264,370

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.p...3&pn=1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

(he atleast nobled a enemy in the last 5 pages)

Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: countr

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168
Side 2: 5
Difference: 163

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,578,121
Side 2: 47,013
Difference: 1,531,108

chart

but atleast we try

Last edited by a moderator:

Kristiedawn

It was more so I think your location then people not wanting to fight. The fact that a matter of a few days after we had declared on Hyper, we lost the entire South, who were the ones who WOULD have been fighting Hyper, due to internal crud,made it so there were very very few players close enough to attack. And of those players, I don't know if any of them were actually really active.. When you have one tribe who is right next door, and one 6 k's away, who would you rather fight againest? No one wanted to have to plan 150hour noble trains, when they had such closer options to them. It's too bad because it would have been a fun war down there I'm sure had they stuck around instead of you guys just cleaning up some sectors :p

DeletedUser

i went 5 ks away to take villages off of a active s2orme member i sent countless nukes over ks and so did most of hyper to say that we were too far away isnt a valid excuse