if You need a co-player

DeletedUser

H1. :)
if You need a co-player on W60, than You can mail me and I can help You.. :)

Im very active, still yet playing on W51 and W2 with other acc name.. I can help with farming if You are lazy to farming :p

You need only Premium Points.. top 100 player top 20 player in any K's, You need to be on top6 tribe. You need to know how to play TW. :)

Mine times is by ST 07:00 - 01:30 sometimes longer time

mail me here or PM :)

Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

h1. :) u play here lol :D :D :D

how is going small bency..

Nope, I dont. I just saw your name so I clicked it and said hi.

If I do end up here I'll be sure to send your account a hello :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser91782

Ooo ukawa, teh drunkzorz ;D Dunno what brian would say :p

DeletedUser

So than no one need a co-player I can help a lot of with farming if you are lazy to farm villages lol. :D

DeletedUser

So than no one need a co-player I can help a lot of with farming if you are lazy to farm villages lol. :D

Well, they did offer. But you declined. Its going to become a Top 100 acc. soon enough. Offer is still open. :p

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it can be top200 acc to, but with premium and with good brains lol to know how to need play TW and mine times which I was write lol..

DeletedUser

Add me on skype jonathan.tes. if you can account sit an account. need one from around 22:00 to 10:00

DeletedUser

Sorry! Well, add me on skype if you want. We can discuss this!

DeletedUser

AM looking for an experienced player to play a 60k premium Account in W60 with an equally experienced Player. Your online times are perfect. PM Me and we can get on skype

DeletedUser

AM looking for an experienced player to play a 60k premium Account in W60 with an equally experienced Player. Your online times are perfect. PM Me and we can get on skype

Your TWstats are not looking nice, because I do not risk to play with You together. :)

DeletedUser

Ukawa yur here? Nice world is becoming more interesting!

Im not playing, but would like to find a good company with which can play together lol.. Im to lazy lol to make mine acc on this world.. :D

DeletedUser

H1. :)
if You need a co-player on W60, than You can mail me and I can help You.. :)

Im very active, still yet playing on W51 and W2 with other acc name.. I can help with farming if You are lazy to farming :p

You need only Premium Points.. top 100 player top 20 player in any K's, You need to be on top6 tribe. You need to know how to play TW. :)

Mine times is by ST 07:00 - 01:30 sometimes longer time

mail me here or PM :)

Thanks. :)

Added on skype :icon_biggrin: