if you were in an army ...

DeletedUser49590

I would be a rat, I would run between the battle field and bite people in the feet. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

in that case i will be an extermanter, put rat poisen down for you. ;)

DeletedUser

ok i will feed you dougnuts with posion stuffing in it. :icon_razz:, if that does work i will lift my skirt up and scream and try and squish you.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser49590

Chanman, I have super sonic speed of an liam. You cannot catch me, The only way to penetrate my skin is with liam slobbered bullets. Good luck. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser49590

Fo yo info

And fyi : Liam slobber is extremely hard to come by, It has to be extracted from the inner gums.. And he has large teefers.. :icon_evil:

Wallam

The comedian that amuses the troops after a hard days fighting / the artillery guys that pounds the opposition from far back away from the frontline (yes i know im a "scaredy cat")

DeletedUser

I think I would be a french guard in the middle ages...

monty.jpg

DeletedUser

300 Spartan army, a regular soldier...
Or part of the scottish army that defeated the british

DeletedUser

Oh so true :lol:

The reality:
"Why don't presidents fight the war;
Why do they always send the poor"

(Yes, song lyrics. Is what happens when you play games with singing options, you learn all of the lyrics to so many different songs :lol:)

if you want some good political "music" then i`d suggest you check out a guy called "immortal technique"

its rap though, so it might take some time to get used to, not my kind of music tbh, but listen to what hes saying, its sick, but its true.

some his songs are actually banned in the US because they were threats to the government =P

DeletedUser

If its rap then I'll probably just do what I did for that SOAD song and just read the lyrics :lol: Get so much more out of it than listening to people sing/try to sing/talk it...but I will look them up :icon_wink: