if you were in an army ...

DeletedUser

a corpse, they never die :)

Although that corpse could re-animate, and become a zombie, in which someone would probably kill you (Again). Nazi Zombies :icon_eek: (Call Of Duty: World At War had Nazi zombies in it, and that is a game that bases all of itself on history, so they must have existed!!!)

DeletedUser

Although that corpse could re-animate, and become a zombie, in which someone would probably kill you (Again). Nazi Zombies :icon_eek: (Call Of Duty: World At War had Nazi zombies in it, and that is a game that bases all of itself on history, so they must have existed!!!)

Fellow hardcore CoD player, I presume?

@person, we downed one during NATO invasion. Rofl.

@Winz, eat them as well :( me hungry!

DeletedUser

i would want to be that photographer when the americans raised the flag in Iwo Jima.

i believe his name was joe rosenthal

You are aware of the fact that that picture was enscenated (if that's even a word), do you? Honestly, there's absolutely no way that a random picture could ever be so artistic. The buildup is completely according to art-historic standards.
Most published and famous pictures are put in scene to be honest. If you want a genuine picture, then the one of the Vietnam war with the little girl running towards the fotographer is real. I think you all know which one I mean. Although the fotographer didn't just take the picture. Taking it in black and white was a clear choice of his.

On a side note, all WW1 images and movie material is enscenated as well, since they only had really heavy 35 mm camera's at that point. So no real battles can be seen, though the footage is from the trenches. Just not of any important event.

As for a the army of choice, well, that's hard to say. I definitely wouldn't choose the roman army under Julius Caesar, since they just went on a huge mass-murder rampage. Alexander the great, well, meh. The times back then were a bit cruel if you ask me. Napoleonic wars, maybe as a captain of a ship, that might be nice. But I think I'd want to be part of the era of the three kingdoms in China, around 200-240 AD. Not on any side but my own though. I'd start my own faction ^^.

I would want to be one of the generals in the Canadian military in the war of 1812 against the Americans, which we won btw :icon_cool:

or I would want to be a sniper cause that would be so cool

wow must be the only war you guys were in :icon_neutral:

World War One and Two, Canada participated in those. Also in The Boerwars in South-Africa, although it's to be discussed wether that counts or not, since Canada was more or less still British at that time, same as the 1812 war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how can none of you say a spartan...................:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You probably won't believe me, But I was thinking to say spartan before I read your post.

DeletedUser

I am pretty happy doing what I do, right where I'm doing it, at this point in time.

DeletedUser

how can none of you say a spartan...................:icon_eek:

Nobody wants to train 26/7 and pretend to care for something he didn't ever see.
Nor start training with, 5 or 7 years, which was it?

Referring to Spartan Phalanx right?

Raveing Elmo

@NW and Wormy, You played the new Zombie map.

Lots better!

DeletedUser

You are aware of the fact that that picture was enscenated (if that's even a word), do you? Honestly, there's absolutely no way that a random picture could ever be so artistic. The buildup is completely according to art-historic standards.
Most published and famous pictures are put in scene to be honest. If you want a genuine picture, then the one of the Vietnam war with the little girl running towards the fotographer is real. I think you all know which one I mean. Although the fotographer didn't just take the picture. Taking it in black and white was a clear choice of his.

um im from Australia, i don't know/care about this

brave hart30

i am a special ops sorta person. id prefer any sort of medievel and i also like the asian history. my most favourite is the greek history. eg 300 XD

Geirkri

Any war, any army and role - making sure you guys behave (aka MP) ! :p

DeletedUser

SaS spec ops division irl

like in cod4 which owns waw..(although the new zombie map is "insane")

DeletedUser

Spartans are not what you see in the movie, just to let you guys know...yes they were warriors, but not those super warriors that the "300" were ;) (So many people don't realise that that movie came from a book. A fiction book.)

I don't really care about which war...I just care about where I would be :icon_wink: Spear thrower - Small-bow Archer - Rifleman - I'd want to be off the front line, but not at the back (Too many people want to be snipers to be away from danger...cowards xD).

(I used to player CoD2 a lot, was officaly the best even in the country with another mate...never really got into any other games after that, but I do from time to time enjoy playing CoD4 and WaW :icon_biggrin: Especially for the zombies :lol:)

DeletedUser

noooo, there is never such a thing with politicians.

They are at the back but also at the front
they are in, but also out
they pro and against
they are not here but not there also.....

..if u know what i mean..
:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh so true :lol:

The reality:
"Why don't presidents fight the war;
Why do they always send the poor"

(Yes, song lyrics. Is what happens when you play games with singing options, you learn all of the lyrics to so many different songs :lol:)

DeletedUser

system of a down sucks and if you send the prez. and he dies then your with out a leader