iHate, ~EFF~, VeryBad

DeletedUser

I could be wrong, but i'm fairly certain Lopescator was kicked early on >.> and 629809 hasn't been nobled. Once again Almorph, post reliable data, 3/5 while it is majority, is still a failing grade in school >.>

Almurph did post reliable data. He is currently still in the tribe. So you are wrong. I never said 629809 was nobled.
I even took a screen shot for you :/

Once again?

I think you'll find that my posts are accurate and that you don't know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser96073

Some of your posts are and some of your posts are biased. Though ultimately that's all that this war has been. A tit for tat war that has no definitive winner.

Thank you for correcting me that though.

Though, you did say you nobled him 62 and you haven't yet.
AWKS.png

First of many Notbad villages to be nobled. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Some of your posts are and some of your posts are biased. Though ultimately that's all that this war has been. A tit for tat war that has no definitive winner.

Thank you for correcting me that though.

Though, you did say you nobled him 62 and you haven't yet.
- yet.

It is quite clear that -Lopescator* was the player I was referring to, not 62.

DeletedUser96073

I assumed you were talking about all five as they were all listed together under that heading of 'nobled villas'. Anyways i'll leave you to it Almurph.

DeletedUser

A) I never once said i was better than anyone or above anyone in NotBad
B) I never left out of fear. If i was soo scared would i really have supported the members that i did? no i would've left them at home encase faith or hope or east or any other tribe attacked. I only left because i wanted to join a tribe closer to me.
C) I never acted tough, i even went so far as to type a message in the forums before i left confessing my undying love for you all <3 :icon_eek:

If anything its not NotBad guys that now suddenly think that they are above everyone that left. Its sad to see how all the people i considered as friends have been so blinded by arrogance.. :icon_cry:

I just re-read what you typed, I appologize, I misread it. :( Plus I didn't see your love post.

DeletedUser

AWk.png

Notbad out of the top 5.

AWKS.png

First of many Notbad villages to be nobled. :icon_twisted:

Question: "4. Who do you believe will win the war?"

Answer AD!:"4. We will win this war. Notbad are not prepared to change their ways. Even if they did it is probably too late. This war will be over much sooner than everyone thinks. We are looking forward to moving on and showing you what we can do with nobles next."

Answer Notbad:"4. NotBad. If we continue at this pace they won't keep up"

What pace? :icon_eek:

Notbad members at it again on the forum...you guys. :icon_rolleyes:

correct, NotBad's pace have certainly died out due ta fact that our main supporters left ta join mo' local tribes. It was a scenario NotBad been nay prepared fer as we figured folks will have at least the decency ta give a pre-warnin or somin o' da sort seein as we be in war n' have relied on'em. That bein said nay hard feelings from me towards'em, they may have chose da wrong time ta switch over, but it been NotBad's fault in first place ta recruit all over da globe, hell would even say its particularly LA's fault fer havin everyone restart fer an extra few levels on mines, said it would give us a bonus... apparently it didn't.

Had NotBad stuck with pre-reg we'd prolly been pretty solid right now...

With all that bein said, da fightin spirit o' those still in NotBad have nay died out, da mo' we're hit da mo' important n' motivated we become. Me congratulate da coalition fer da first ennobelement, sadly me had ta know o't here on da externals as that member never communicated or replied ta any o' da thousand mails sent by da council. Me aware o' da othar member currently bein hit by nobles, but me also know that he succeeded in killin 2 so far.

Cheers,

Shaky
mb2.gif

DeletedUser

Had NotBad stuck with pre-reg we'd prolly been pretty solid right now...
Come to think of it, why didn't we all restart in the same area again? It was talked about for like 12 minutes then disregarded.

DeletedUser92121

the fault goes way back and lies entirely with cold fusion and his inadequate start up strategy.

And what makes you think my strategy was flawed? I'm sure if you ask anyone noteworthy they will have built similar to me.

DeletedUser99143

And what makes you think my strategy was flawed? I'm sure if you ask anyone noteworthy they will have built similar to me.

you don't remember?, at the start of the world? remember the challenge that we started when we were both in baby? you with your pure minewhoring strategy is a terrible way to start. And even with your sole focus on resources, you were never near enough to close the point gap, but your troop count lacked terribly compared to the rest of us. The only reason you are still doing ok is because you are located deep in k56 and no anywhere near the war with ihate. But hey, i'm not here to judge, just stating the obvious and your lack of perspective.

DeletedUser92121

I closed the gap to 21 points :/

You just pulled ahead during my long builds. Regarding my troop counts, that is a ridiculous statement seeing as you have no idea what my troop count is

DeletedUser

Dont argue with Cold-Fusion... He is a endleg!!

SilverFlake... Ysonooob? Mine-whoring gives you more resources to build more troops and keep HQ queue continuously running far more than you with tiny mines ever could. So dont be dissing on the mine-whoring stratergy... seems as it is the best stratergy around when it comes to limited hauls and no hauls.

CF is just lazy.. which is his downfall.. which is the same for me tbhh. But meh well :lol:

DeletedUser99143

I closed the gap to 21 points :/

You just pulled ahead during my long builds. Regarding my troop counts, that is a ridiculous statement seeing as you have no idea what my troop count is

you closed the gap to 21points during my long builds, of cause i know your troops counts was (although i have no idea now), simple calculations in your minewhoring days...

DeletedUser99143

Dont argue with Cold-Fusion... He is a endleg!!

SilverFlake... Ysonooob? Mine-whoring gives you more resources to build more troops and keep HQ queue continuously running far more than you with tiny mines ever could. So dont be dissing on the mine-whoring stratergy... seems as it is the best stratergy around when it comes to limited hauls and no hauls.

CF is just lazy.. which is his downfall.. which is the same for me tbhh. But meh well :lol:

i built my mines with my troops, and my HQ was running alot more smooth than CF ever did. I have a feeling that my tiny mines were and are bigger than CF? maybe?

DeletedUser92121

I know your mines were behind mine,iirc yours were 23/23/x when mine were 26/26/x

That is a significant gap considering your points at the time. Anyway i care not, as Nauz and I agreed last night, this world is boring as hell.

DeletedUser99143

I know your mines were behind mine,iirc yours were 23/23/x when mine were 26/26/x

That is a significant gap considering your points at the time. Anyway i care not, as Nauz and I agreed last night, this world is boring as hell.

sure is, but at 26/26/x, you were unable to make enough to make coins/nobles, and because u invested so much in resources, you were unable to make enough decent amount of troops. Results in ultimately, slow growth and the 'boringness' u are experiencing now.

DeletedUser

sure is, but at 26/26/x, you were unable to make enough to make coins/nobles, and because u invested so much in resources, you were unable to make enough decent amount of troops. Results in ultimately, slow growth and the 'boringness' u are experiencing now.

I followed the same strategy as CF (high mines, low troops), and I am completely outgrowing you. I nobled my first village 5 days before you nobled yours.

DeletedUser104070

I just re-read what you typed, I appologize, I misread it. :( Plus I didn't see your love post.

No worries, apology accepted :) I hope uve seen it now :p

Meh, I have no such beef with you clifford, nor would I ever. It's a game, Notbad was not good for some people strategically, so they put themselves in a position that is more likely to see them succeed at the time. You can fault no one for such thoughts because we all know darn well that we've all done such a move. I for one have left tribes and moved to others when it no longer suited me in the past. Nothing wrong about it, that's part of early game, find the tribe YOU are most comfortable in and to hell what other people think.
I have to thank you. Uve put everything I had in mind into words that make sense :icon_smile: :icon_eek: for the life of me I cannot remember your ign but I remember talking about ur forum name back in the Skype chat :) do based on the good memories I don't plan to ever have any beef with you either :)
Also what does cold fusions build plan have to do with the war?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser92121

I could easily have nobled by now, I just choose not to.

Laziness is the main reason you are ahead of me but hey i'm not going to make excuses your ranked higher. That does not necessarily make your build better as Bromance has pointed out