IKEA - Autumn 2010

DeletedUser

IKEA will not be joining w53 because of a great dislike of the world settings. Instead we will be joining w54.

Hrmm, world settings have been public for quite some time though. Could it be perhaps that most of the member list have chosen to join other tribes on W53?

Last edited by a moderator:

Crosility

Reaction score
IKEA looked promising, quite surprising to check back into the thread hours before the opening of the server, to see them declare withdrawal.

King Matt II

IKEA will not be joining w53 because of a great dislike of the world settings. Instead we will be joining w54.

That is part of the reason, yes. But myself and Amer have both been inactive recently (just check my W47 tw stats, lol). I've had quite a bit more college work to be doing than I expected, and I don't want us to join a world when the leadership isn't ready/active enough to play and lead fully.

It would be on my head if we joined, and then I had to step down because I wasn't active enough, leading to the tribe's failure.

There was (as far as I know) no one on our member list choosing to join other tribes for this world. From the reaction I got, it seemed they were more annoyed by having to join another tribe because IKEA wasn't joining, but who am I to say IKEA are better than the rest? :p

DeletedUser

Hrmm, world settings have been public for quite some time though. Could it be perhaps that most of the member list have chosen to join other tribes on W53?

No it is not that lol. The decision had been made already for some time. No-one had just announced it publicly yet when I did.

DeletedUser

y so lie?

I believe my tribe will dominate, for a little bit anyways >.<

DeletedUser

Except for the fact that you abandoned me and went red :(, and I was soo active I was keeping maybe 8 accounts constant farming and stuff D:. I got tired of it, so I just set delete. xD