I'm baaaack!

DeletedUser

I don't know how many of y'all have noticed my absence for majority of this last week or so, but I has been gone. Lost my net access for the most part, and then moving to college, so I was all, not modding and stuff. But have no fear, for I have returned for you. Back to our routines of me watching your every move and post... w/ love and care of course. 'Cause that's how I roll.

For those of you wondering if there's a purpose to this thread, well... I just felt the need to make a dramatic entrance. :icon_redface:

In the meantime, I think some major props should go out to Atlantia and MasterFire, who got stuck reading these forums while I was off. Atlantia's not even an elder and she got stuck w/ y'all, so major, major props to her. Plus she's really hot, so she's even more awesome. And lots of thanks to MF since he has to keep reading all these things anyways. So say thank you forum ppls >.>

DeletedUser

I promise i didnt have a flame war with like 4 people in two diffrent threads.

Welcome back <3

DeletedUser

Ummmmm well maybe i dont remember. :lol:

Still love ya though.:icon_redface:

UK Dragon

lol u come back and with in a few hours i get an other infraction
you know when we insult players somtimes we are just having a laugh so why do we still get infracted on it?

DeletedUser

lol u come back and with in a few hours i get an other infraction
you know when we insult players somtimes we are just having a laugh so why do we still get infracted on it?

Read my post about the rules and you might figure it out -_-'

DeletedUser

welcome back sweet, but one more of these threads and it will have to be a official warning for spam threads XD

[SPOIL]dont hurt me[/SPOIL]