I'm BACK!!!

DeletedUser

Welcome back hack.
Every single thread on world 23's forums has been hijacked by sergei and sergei-haters.

:icon_eek:

Also, Coma feels threatened by this new unstoppable power that eclipses his own meagre spam abilities. Teh forum train? Nothing compared to 5 pages of sergei spam on every thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WHAAAAAATTTTTT?

Is that... a challenge??

In the morning though, it's 4.15, and I'm a bit tired (UK and all ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome back chopper, lots and lots to catch up on, some we have done in Skype already. But for old time's sake (finger) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol yes I love being the center of attention. I am an Aries afterall. ;) and you people keep making me the center of attention. Why can't you just ignore me?

DeletedUser

you hijack so many threads that its pretty difficult to ignore you...

DeletedUser

lol not really. Just stop replying.... like you could have ignored me here, but you chose not to. :)

ChillyAcademic

Geschlossen, time for round two with the lot of you. Maybe one of these days you will learn. ;)

ChillyAcademic

Unlocked and moved to general discussion. If I have to ban every single one of you from the forums to get you all to clean up your acts, I will and I will enjoy every moment of it. ;)

DeletedUser

Chilly you aint on enough to clean it up, activity is the key id say lmao

DeletedUser

Silly Chilly :p

We're not THAT bad, i'm sure some mods have it worse ;)

ChillyAcademic

Chilly you aint on enough to clean it up, activity is the key id say lmao

Would you like me to bring down the hammer again? Ask those here, it's no fun when I get active. You would do well not to test a moderator, it isn't healthy for you. ;)

bisratgo

wow i guess no on whats that. so what u are saying is u cant make fun of a moderator

bisratgo

have a question if do something wrong in the forums do u get banned in the game also just for knowledge

DeletedUser

i think if its really severe, you get IP banned from game and forums but not 100% and not bothered lookin it up lol