Im Back!

DeletedUser71409

Im Back!, But only on the forums. Some may remember me in some shows called avoid or H.L, Declared on [H] three times. Yes. THREE F***ING TIMES. Remember the good times I had, I just had to come back. I am on world47 now, fighting the strongest tribe in the world, bth. Yes, I know where do they get these names. So ehh, I was looking at twstats, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED 2 [H]!!

Oh For the record. I AM NOOB TUBER !!

070411-F-5090B-001.jpg

When I was a child

23272_126860750668503_8909_n.jpg

With my Noob Tubbing friends.

120px-Evil_santa.jpg
Until I became Santa

So, Are you happy over my return?:icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

a) [H] declared on Time and then mass deleted for lolz as far as I remember
b) I hate sodding noob tubers...
c) Who are you?
d) Ignore c) if you can bring these forums back to life; because then I don't care who you are :icon_cool:

:lol:

DeletedUser71409

What!! They deleted themself
you hate tubers?
Clancerz - the one that declared on [h].. On my own !!

DeletedUser

[H] declared on Time and B.B.S both at once as a final show, many of the [H] mems were getting bored, so wanted to have something big to go out on. [H] were winning by quite a large margin when they decided to mostly mass delete, and the remains mainly went to Time, and some reformed Avoid in the form of FearUs, and now FearUs are warring Time, oddly enough :p

DeletedUser

i remember you... Lol :icon_neutral:

Are you back in the world or just back as in, you're back to see the happenings of the world like me?

W32's getting close to closing... I'm gunna have to revive the Xplicid acc. On the rim sooOOoOoOOon!

DeletedUser

i remember you... Lol :icon_neutral:

Are you back in the world or just back as in, you're back to see the happenings of the world like me?

W32's getting close to closing... I'm gunna have to revive the Xplicid acc. On the rim sooOOoOoOOon!

X, join Smudgey Smivers and I on the SE rim! It's a blast :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: sounds like more fun then ive had for a long while on here.... can i play too? pweeeeese? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: sounds like more fun then ive had for a long while on here.... can i play too? pweeeeese? :icon_redface:

:lol:

Well... tis Smudgey's decision :icon_redface:

I wouldn't see why not though. We are just sitting around, chillaxing and eating pie whilst the world crumbles around us. It's fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

LMAO!!

heh. just started, and i gotta say, i find the new "introduction" thing pretty funny. free rez and 5 spears right off the bat? yosh. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I might have to attack them for GP. Besides, it was [H]s way of saying hello. However, [H] is gone so we all must move on.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

PS: I might cat smivers into the ground for that tag......

DeletedUser36833

ohhhh ive not seen a iP sig for awhile! mine never got made :(

DeletedUser

What names are you all under?

It's intriguing but, yeah. NW is where it's at. :icon_razz:

.Malevolent
Smiver
Tiger3k2
whatever smudgey put (can't remember XD)

It's the returning Legend W32er's :lol:

DeletedUser71409

Woop !! W32 sucks no offence. No declarations. What happened to the old W32?