im done for, i know that

DeletedUser

as the title says i am done for, i know that but what im actually wondering is there anything heroic/safe/sporting/fair play etc - cant think of the proper word atm - of some1 who is almost a 1 million point player - warchildhero, is his name - attacking some1, me, who is 3092 points - i cant see the point in him attacking me when his tribe is at war with whoever, but i can see his point in taking over an almost complete village, but why not recruit me? - i have a decent village of which i can send support etc - this may come across as sour grapes but it did get me thinking, if TW wants new ppl to join TW surely they will be put off by these type of ppl who think there doing a great heroic job by attacking a player who is almost a million points below them, without thinking that the player will more than prob just leave for another web based browser game - not really big of them is it and it doesnt do TW any good in attracting new players

darkaniken2

This is a wargame. Now, while a 1mil pt player is attacking you, bets are he'll be attacked by a 5mil pt player in the future. Honestly, the both of you are too small to matter much in this world.

DeletedUser92119

basically what dark said. if you want a fair opportunity you should join a newer world

pillburydough

This is a wargame. Now, while a 1mil pt player is attacking you, bets are he'll be attacked by a 5mil pt player in the future. Honestly, the both of you are too small to matter much in this world.

dont take advice from him :lol:

GL in RL :)

DeletedUser

Join a world when it is new and you can be the big man next time. That's really the best advice. You simply have no chance of succeeding in a world when all the other players are 100x your size.

DeletedUser

I lol'd at warchildhero for attacking this poor soul......all these farm noblers out here and you wanna attack someone with one villa:eek:, I would have atleast waited till he tried that!:lol:

DeletedUser

basically what dark said. if you want a fair opportunity you should join a newer world

Quoted. Dragu agreed with Dark - the apocalypse in nigh.

Also @ topic maker, I can attack you too if you want something else to complain about?

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Quoted. Dragu agreed with Dark - the apocalypse in nigh.
*tries to find one of her favorite Pearls Before Swine strips*
*fails, but finds lots of other funny ones instead*

Also @ topic maker, I can attack you too if you want something else to complain about?
@Topic maker: Nyst plays Ying-ling... I don't think I've seen you around before, so you probably wouldn't have known.

And yer, there's not much you can do at this point. Wait... I know! You can coplay me! I currently have a whopping 58.933 points! :lol:

DeletedUser

I do believe the proper response would be...go back to w37 bud :p

DeletedUser

me, who is 3092 points - i cant see the point in him attacking me when his tribe is at war with whoever, but i can see his point in taking over an almost complete village

Yeah thats definitely 100% almost a complete village :lol: I lol'd, I lol'd hard!

DeletedUser

Give the guy a break.

This might be his first and last world. o_O

DeletedUser

A bad world to start on though, why 42 when theres 12 newer and less developed world which will surely be easier to start on. But fair do's I wish him luck in overcoming the 1mil player.

DeletedUser92119

A bad world to start on though, why 42 when theres 12 newer and less developed world which will surely be easier to start on. But fair do's I wish him luck in overcoming the 1mil player.

im guessing he had a friend on this world. thats how most people choose what world they go to

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually, if anyone bothered to look him up on TWstats... :icon_rolleyes:

He's been playing for a while here, but he never got very big. He was rimmed in late November.

DeletedUser

I suppose the poster of this thread has one valid point. Why do TW keep worlds open to recruitment for so long?

When the average top 100 player probably has close 4m troops how can anyone expect to learn the game in this world.

My advice is try a new world open for less than 45 days. Find a training tribe that will show you how to play. Some of those tribes will be bad. Your new tribe should have plenty of training material in the forum and should be telling you to build troops as fast as you can.

darkrence

1. why is this thread still open, i think he has his answer.
2. i dont think its bad for a player like him to start on a world like this. players under 50k sometimes are ignored till they get noticed by others as they more than likly will noble barbs(farms) thus giving them time to figure out how to gain a small amount of practace in basic tw gaming. as long as they know they have a very low chance of making it to 1 mil points.

like others have said go to a world with an active rim and learn the next tw skills that might set you up for starting a world in its very early days.