I'm gettin lonely =(

DeletedUser74

I'm gettin kinda bored without a tribe. although i've gotten soem invites i dont really wanna join any of them. and i think its cold when people get a messae that say's rejection. :icon_razz:

anyway i personaly like small tribes. not tiny but i dont like it when a huge tribe cant communicate. like when theres 100 people trying to talk in the forums and u dont even kno half of them...anyway. I stay really active on the forums =) go me. so post here or message me. dont just send me an invite unless i already kno u. (pplz who are active on the forums.)

Edit: i need more periods in this message....

DeletedUser222

my suggestion is that you look around and pick a tribe to apply for yourself. You will have a much smaller chance to be disappointed that way.

DeletedUser74

word. robac seem's kool but they got high standerds :icon_sad: I dont fit the requirments. i have lots of friends in c.a. from my very first tribe in beta but theyre big....i think i might ask to join anyway. mandril can i ask u? :icon_razz: if not who takes care of ur recruitment?

DeletedUser

I would like to off you an invite to the Magi.. we are a small close nit tribe. in need of a a couple of more players who want to really get some strong comroderie and friendships in the game. Though we are at odds with the CANT tribe we are friendly with just about everyone else

Gargoyle Duke of the Magi

DeletedUser222

buddah 36 said:
word. robac seem's kool but they got high standerds :icon_sad: I dont fit the requirments. i have lots of friends in c.a. from my very first tribe in beta but theyre big....i think i might ask to join anyway. mandril can i ask u? :icon_razz: if not who takes care of ur recruitment?
I've retired from duke-ship a while ago, just ask any current aristocrat.

I've personally applied for Death, though their acceptance procedure is tough, I hope I'll get through ^__^
They're full of people I respect.
RoBAC seems nice but I don't know anyone in there, so I think I might feel left out & alone there. Plus I wouldn't meet the requirements anyway.

DeletedUser74

lol i could never get into death. although i sent a message to badmonkey i never got a reply...yea i have repect for them too as poayers and as mods. as for robac i repsect them because of their love for the game. they play consitently. i dont know people in their either but they have posted and they seem like good people. I dont meet the recuirment s either <(^_^)> . i geuss I'm gonna remain tribelss fer a while..unless c.a. accepts me. maybe when i get stronger I'll apply for death. I would like to join now but I highly doubt i would get in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*hugs Mandril* I hope no one feels left out and alone here :icon_confused: lol, we have kept things small so we can be more of a close team, work together, and keep things 'personal' so everyone can communicate, get listened to, and be supported (through advice, discussion, or military force).

We have 1 tribe in 2 parts, RoBAC being the part most people are aware of.

DeletedUser

We upped our requirements though as we were getting so many applications from top 500 players we were getting snowed under.
And as we're not intending to have more than around 40 players (45 tops) in RoBAC (Main) we thought we'd just up the bar and see what happens.

We're fine with not taking anyone else in, but we always look at every applicant in great detail.
And its less based on rank (which might suprise some) it's based on attitude, location, ability, and activeness.
We have said no to a fair few top 100 players as we have just not felt good about inviting them (for one reason or another), as we want players for long haul (so they have to be right).

DeletedUser74

so from 1 out of 10 how well do i qualify? any chance i could get in? i just wanna kno.

DeletedUser

well so far most of the people death have rejected have been accepted by robac :p so if thats an indication just get rejected by us :D

If that doesnt work I heard calaban is a great listener :D

DeletedUser74

but i dont want to be rejected by u :icon_razz: lol

ok so I'm gonna join a temporary tribe so i wont get al these invites from tribes i dont want to join. but death,robac, and even c.a. are welcome to send me invites :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser222

death and robac don't send invites :p you have to come and get 'em.

DeletedUser74

I'm special.. lol....ok so I geuss I'll have to apply...

DeletedUser

Lord Death said:
well so far most of the people death have rejected have been accepted by robac :p so if thats an indication just get rejected by us :D

lol, well we liked them if they are here so that's just fine with us :) were not really a sloppy 2nds tribe imo, but who knows ;)

and YES Calaban LOVES to talk, about ANYTING, feel free to message him on ANY subject game related or not

DeletedUser

Storm_Tiger said:
and YES Calaban LOVES to talk, about ANYTING, feel free to message him on ANY subject game related or not

Lord Death said:

Your both B*st**ds :p

Do you have ANY idea how my msgs i get about the most wierdest things!!!

DeletedUser

Maybe people think you're a very good listener and will talk to ANYONE about ANYTHING.
Dunno where people got that idea from but you certain are THE MAN to go to.

DeletedUser74

I'll talk about anything. I get really chatty when I've been playing for 3 hours and dont have enough resources to do anything else but sit in the forums. :icon_razz: U can mail me about stuff.

DeletedUser

lol calaban...i feel for you....and buddah if all else fails I am in a tribe with sadly only 5 members,we are trying to grow but everyone is inactive right now...go figure....so if u want our tribe tag is DAOD.

DeletedUser20

Buddah you should join my tribe(sohei) if you like to talk, with our recent recruit/merge we are talking...WAY TOO MUCH. In the last hour we've probably had more posts than ever before, and when junsu was with us, WE HAD ALOT!

DeletedUser74

well i like t talk but i dont like chaos where theres 20 convo's that I'm too lazy to read. thats why i prefer smaller tribes rather then huge tribes wit over 100 ppl