I'm poppin Pills

DeletedUser

The Purple Illusions... one of the most entertaining tribes to grace W15.

DeletedUser

I get it :icon_razz:

I don't really, I just wants t00 fit in :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I get it :icon_razz:

I don't really, I just wants t00 fit in :icon_cry:

Go on solo or wtf .. like me ..
One day one noobitz will invite You, go for it and disband them .. like "someone" is doing ..

Or whatever ..

DeletedUser

will Ninjas be?

It was actually planned that a bunch of swedish players would roll here, however since it became like 150 tribelimit most of us are waiting for one with ~80 tribelimit. :icon_sad:

You .net players really like being 150 in a tribe, huh? =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was actually planned that a bunch of swedish players would roll here, however since it became like 150 tribelimit most of us are waiting for one with ~80 tribelimit. :icon_sad:

Til 80 ??! .. Wow, You also Pointwhore ..

DeletedUser

You .net players really like being 150 in a tribe, huh? =P

Well you would have been destroyed and laughed at anyway so a good chooice not to come. The swedish server is horrible and everyone knows it.

P.S the premade/veteran tribes on .net is usually smaller then thoose on .se, we just got hell of alot of family tribes to farm.

DeletedUser

Well you would have been destroyed and laughed at anyway so a good chooice not to come. The swedish server is horrible and everyone knows it.

P.S the premade/veteran tribes on .net is usually smaller then thoose on .se, we just got hell of alot of family tribes to farm.

Oh rly? We didn't have any problems back on world 15 ;)

DeletedUser

Oh rly? We didn't have any problems back on world 15 ;)

Oh rly? I doubt you did that well unless the competition was a shoebox. No offence but the quality on the .se server is that bad. Especially the forums..

But please, join w26 and I will gladly help you see the diffrence.

DeletedUser

Oh rly? I doubt you did that well unless the competition was a shoebox. No offence but the quality on the .se server is that bad. Especially the forums..

But please, join w26 and I will gladly help you see the diffrence.

I doubt you've played against the better players on .se then :lol: It was actually planned that a premade swedish tribe would start here however the 150 tribelimit doesnt help since we usually play with ~40 players max. And I wouldn't call being top 10 with 17 players bad :eek:

However I'll start on w26, might be a couple of .se friends that'll join me aswell, most didn't wanna start here when they heard about the 150 limit though :(

DeletedUser

Wallin and his swedish domination team are greatness. Do not underestimate them. Anyway, I have recruited his efforts for my 300 tribe. I have to say, it is looking better than expected at the moment.

kerosine

Mertzer here <3

will celendais be playing? Me and him are just the *best* of friends lol.
Tell him I said hi!

also, I Am an imposter! :p

also wallin invite me to your tribe or I will noble you >:)