Imminent Downfall of HoHoHo

• Thread starter The Wrong Enemy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is a straight facts PnP, no pictures or nonsense included. I just wish to get my point across and quit TW for good. Skip to the blue to see why HoHoHo is dying.

For reference here is the war map as of this post:
Light Blue: HoHoHo's allies of choice; 7TH, 10TH, and HAVOC
Purple: GHOST, HoHoHo's only intelligent diplomatic decision
Blue: HoHoHo aka DiRtY SaNtA

en52

Hello W52, I am The Wrong Enemy. I have done nothing noteworthy on this world besides taking on an entire noob tribe that surrounded me nearly by myself as 1 village vs 12 and won. I also founded HoHoHo, if that dictates any mention.

The reason I am sharing my background is because I wish for you all to know that I grew HoHoHo from scratch for just over a whole month into the world for us to destroy 5 small units of active players trying to co-train us that grouped together in attempt to stop us from doing what has been done now, take over the surrounding K's.

However, after my co-player slipped up for 3 hours and was not online letting one of these leader's get the opportune moment to noble me out (amazing timing eh?). Now I am gone, leaving bazhabit, *Yawn*, wala20, and a few others to run the tribe. I thought they had it handled and would be able to tear up all of the competition even if they were ganged 2-3 on 1. How wrong was I.

Before I left, bazhabit was bitching about NiNi hugging every chance possible. HoHoHo now has 3 allies that are in their same K's (7TH, 10TH, and HAVOC) and 1 NAP outside of that area (GHOST).

bcollins2 asked me to come co-play because he didn't have too much time to play. I decided sure, I'll do anything to help the tribe I abandoned so long as I do not commit to long periods of playing that I cannot promise to keep.

HoHoHo has managed to get war with B52s, WET, -- (which was founded by an ex-HoHoHo member due to being kicked for 'not being good enough'), KNIGHT, and SQUIRE. Aside from Obliterati, the tribe has no direction and is Leaderless. MT420 and Winston Churchill II are under heavy fire and stand no chance of holding out for another month under current circumstances. Players within nobling range of B52s are currently sitting on their azz's waiting for the tribe to die. That or have gone inactive. danis21 is now gone, one of the main backbone players of the tribe.

danis21 said:
Ok well with the number of claims on rusy and neill i don't see why we would go through with this. Nobody is participating in ops anymore so unless we start getting participation this tribe is done. We won't even be able to beat WET with this kind of participation in ops. If we had atleast 80% tribal participation we would be able to take out both of these players but were not going to be.

bazhabit is gone for another week at least, and I know personally without bazhabit this tribe is doomed to fall apart in the next weeks or month and a half at very most if he returns sooner.

I come back to begin writing regional based operations and regional fake op's so that B52's would be clueless as to where the real op was and would also not touch their current most stacked player with nothing but fakes. But their members would just sit there and flame me for leaving in the beginning rather than moving on and actually worrying about using your time to kill the enemy, not whine at me for having a real life to attend to after my account was nobled.

The players are without direction, and all requests for anything are going unanswered. The level of participation was so bad danis21 has left and even the forum moderator has given up his job I suppose.

Winston Churchill II said:
Could I suggest cleaning up this forum. There are some really old posts that did not eventuate into anything. Perhaps we could have 1 or 2 ops say one for K63 and one for K74 and another post for players requiring defence.

Anything else is just confusing.

Also, no need to keep danis's claims as he had quit.

blood shaker, another player who was a very powerful core member of the tribe, quit. His last words were as follows:

blood shaker said:
i will quiting the game as tribe is fail as far iam concerned so sorry for leaving these may be one bad coordination by duke lazy members doing nothing ridiculous no circular mail i have nothing to say as iam concerned, collectively we failed as tribe as far will not die without fight

TROHA quit as well

TROHA said:
hy people..i give up with this game..dont have time and will for playing any more..all the best to [player]bazhabit[/player] and [player]pitthull[/player]..they was sitting my acc for almost a month..thank you very much guys,you are the best..i wont to give this account to somebody and they will decide Who will get it..and then i will give password of account tomorrow..thanks

The person who has taken bazhabit's spot while he was gone has said the following:

pitthull said:
honestly i wouldn't mess with it -- we aren't getting any participation in tribal ops, etc -- we can't plan too far in advance

One player decided to be bold enough to attack B52s alone and the only thing he got out of it was killing a bunch of support to make no gain on the map or on the conquer stats.

ZingZangZ said:
I must've killed a shitload of support, but the mission failed :(

If I had stayed in the tribe, I would not have tried to take as many K's and over expand as much. I would have stuck to K64 and K65 and maybe warred WET and KNIGHT then without B52s being a factor until later on if anything. bazhabit is a great player and great leadership figure, I just don't understand how he let it get this bad. I would have quit before letting this happen. I realize that he has W44 to handle remaining in the top ODA spots, but that doesn't really mean let my old tribe fall apart. I am very sad it will end this way, and would love to see my old creation come back out of the casket and get ready to kill, but in order for that to happen we need to see some coordination. Which is almost impossible given the current state of the forum and effort from the other half of Leadership.

I can't find the quotes right now but I distinctly remember multiple ones stating Obliterati has been doing virtually nothing in bazhabit's absence and it was entirely pitthull pulling all the weight. Much respect pitthull, but we all know you cannot do it alone for such a large tribe.

HoHoHo has even gone as low as to plan an op against -- while ignoring the fact that the front against B52s is literally being run by 3 people, Angusbeef was not stretching the truth. Here is the op set up below.

pitthull said:
Here it is. The tribe Instinct ([ally]--[/ally]) has been formed out of a bunch of other smaller, noob tribes over the past few weeks. They have 44 members -- 153 villages, 150 of which are in K64. They rank second in K64 but it's not really close. I believe that we simply need to remove them from the continent to truly establish our dominance in our original continent.

This is NOT the place to use your tribal stash of troops that I called out in the circular. This is above and beyond those. I have compiled a claims list -- only the villages over 6,000 points -- and the villages span a great portion of the continent so that quite a few of our players should be able to get a little action. I expect maximum effort -- those who have trains that can reach claims in a reasonable time, jump on them -- if you can't reach any of the targets for conquer, simply list how many nukes you can contribute to the effort and I'll assign them to targets that need help. Please everyone -- this is our chance to start coming back together as a tribe. Get these villages claimed as soon as possible. Another note -- Internal nobling is the absolute lowest priority right now -- so -- if you're participating in this operation -- and have your troops set aside for tribal use, go right ahead and take the internals -- if not -- please don't!
pitthull said:

[player]ada1000[/player]

.......[village](471|674)[/village].......6927 pts.

[player]Darkwolf1410[/player]

.......[village](423|651)[/village].......6635 pts.

[player]davyw[/player]

.......[village](412|658)[/village].......7550 pts. ---> NSFW (clear and noble)
.......[village](413|659)[/village].......7380 pts. ---> NSFW (clear and noble)
.......[village](418|657)[/village].......8994 pts. ---> ryanteddog (clear and noble)
.......[village](419|653)[/village].......8577 pts. ---> NSFW (clear and noble)
.......[village](419|660)[/village].......7598 pts.
.......[village](423|661)[/village].......8390 pts.
.......[village](424|655)[/village].......7906 pts.
.......[village](432|657)[/village].......8970 pts. ---> ryanteddog (clear and noble)
.......[village](435|660)[/village].......7335 pts.

[player]Dempsey the Cat[/player]

.......[village](474|601)[/village].......5917 pts.

[player]dragonseed[/player]

.......[village](446|641)[/village].......8045 pts. ---> pitthull (clear and noble)
.......[village](446|642)[/village].......7962 pts. ---> pitthull (clear and noble)
.......[village](447|641)[/village].......6604 pts. ---> pitthull (clear and noble)

[player]EDUARDANTON[/player]

.......[village](447|645)[/village].......7383 pts.
.......[village](450|643)[/village].......6795 pts.

[player]etokk[/player]

.......[village](434|650)[/village].......7946 pts.
.......[village](435|647)[/village].......6579 pts.
.......[village](450|639)[/village].......6443 pts.

[player]IroncoreX[/player]

.......[village](416|643)[/village].......6280 pts.

[player]jmanrcc[/player]

.......[village](485|619)[/village].......8088 pts. ---> westgirl (clear and noble)
.......[village](488|620)[/village].......7914 pts. ---> westgirl (clear and noble)

[player]laimukas[/player]

.......[village](412|648)[/village].......8086 pts.
.......[village](415|638)[/village].......6011 pts.
.......[village](416|644)[/village].......7440 pts.
.......[village](416|646)[/village].......7828 pts.
.......[village](418|645)[/village].......9559 pts.

[player]LordHavoc[/player]

.......[village](409|642)[/village].......7741 pts.
.......[village](413|639)[/village].......7951 pts.

[player]marc26[/player]

.......[village](434|649)[/village].......8428 pts.

[player]mistical mic[/player]
.......[village](424|653)[/village].......7537 pts.
.......[village](426|642)[/village].......7211 pts.
.......[village](426|643)[/village].......7139 pts.
.......[village](426|645)[/village].......7108 pts.
.......[village](428|647)[/village].......7300 pts.
.......[village](429|645)[/village].......6602 pts.

[player]ODU Lizard King[/player]

.......[village](429|665)[/village].......7013 pts. ---> nikmatejic (clear and noble)

[player]Paladin1988[/player]

.......[village](410|642)[/village].......9897 pts. ---> ChemicalClown (clear and noble)
.......[village](413|642)[/village].......8366 pts. ---> ChemicalClown (clear and noble)

[player]Quentin Woodhouse[/player]

.......[village](425|644)[/village].......6048 pts.

[player]tHe SpADes acE[/player]

.......[village](423|600)[/village].......6157 pts.

They even turned HaHaHa into their academy. I established the tribe to not have any academy of any sort, but I guess that is an outdated concept in these new worlds.

I talked with AngusBeef earlier and apparently the frontline players fighting B52s are having issues with being online when attacks land and the tribe cannot properly manage keeping them active. Here is a skype conversation with me advising him to stay off of the forums, only for him to shrug me off and say he needs a co-player to go on lol.

[convo]
[7:18:02 PM] AngusBEEF says: idk what u said
[7:19:01 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: you were trying to explain to them that you were taking a beating for the tribe with minimal help
[7:19:09 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: that is true and makes you look good, but makes tribe look bad
[7:19:16 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: thus we get war on other fronts etc.
[7:19:44 PM] AngusBEEF says: their has always been war on those fronts
[7:19:47 PM] AngusBEEF says: long b4 b52
[7:19:54 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: you are playing well, but let the world see it through gameplay
[7:19:54 PM] AngusBEEF says: war those players, on those fronts, bite off
[7:20:20 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: I've watched you and others for awhile in K63 long before you joined Tactic
[7:20:22 PM] AngusBEEF says: im too old a dog to teach new tricks and i play dick cheney politics :/
[7:20:50 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: Can I just ask you not to go on the WF then? It is all I ask. That is how tribes get killed, by talking excessively on the WF.
[7:20:54 PM] AngusBEEF says: but i can certainly work on becoming a ghost
[7:22:54 PM] AngusBEEF says: that it?
[7:23:01 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: yes
[7:24:18 PM] AngusBEEF says: who do i pass my account off to for the incomings that are continually launched and meticulously planned to land on every hour of every day
[7:24:32 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: when you logging off?
[7:24:57 PM] AngusBEEF says: who knows its only 7 pm
[7:25:09 PM] AngusBEEF says: but sitters for myself and winston churchill need to be established
[7:25:24 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: I agree. I am saddened it has become this bad.
[7:25:30 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: I would have never let it get even half this bad
[7:26:13 PM] AngusBEEF says: if i am going to fight a battle without words and make a serious effort of kicking tail with the type of war stats you can be proud of posting once a month or w/e but I'll refuse to sit back and me laughed off the forums for getting rimmed by a tribal effort
[7:26:20 PM] AngusBEEF says: that is not meet with something atleast
[7:26:30 PM] AngusBEEF says: idk
[7:26:43 PM] AngusBEEF says: somewhere close to equal
[7:27:12 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: If you start losing everything and on verge of being rimmed I wouldn't blame you for switching sides but respect you so much more if you didn't.

Up to you what you wanna do about the WF, I just say ignore it altogether if nothing else.
[7:27:31 PM] AngusBEEF says: it is an aspect of the game i find much enjoyment in
[7:28:37 PM] AngusBEEF says: anyway let me know if you figure anything out--as far as bodies
[7:28:54 PM] AngusBEEF says: i wont be able to war them on the front lines alone
[7:29:06 PM] AngusBEEF says: mt420 needs two maybe 3 regular players
[7:29:19 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: I agree.
[7:29:32 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: I will seriously look, but I am very disappointed in the tribe as it stands now.
[7:30:34 PM] AngusBEEF says: i posted on the world forums and only b52 replied :D:D:D they thought i was born yesterday
[7:30:36 PM] AngusBEEF says: lmao
[7:30:53 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: They're baiting you
[7:30:56 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: into posting on the WF
[7:31:02 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: trying to make you out like an idiot
[7:31:05 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: it's mental warfare
[7:31:09 PM] AngusBEEF says: no
[7:31:12 PM] AngusBEEF says: i posted for a coplayer

[7:31:19 PM] The Wrong Enemy says: you really were born yesterday weren't you?
[/convo]

It is time for all bordering tribes to HoHoHo to take their best move and attack in hopes to gain some villages or maybe even some of the players worth recruiting. Maybe they might reawaken upon entering a decent tribe, as Tactic was great until I quit. I just don't know when they made the transition to inactive tribe that gets gang banged on 4 different fronts.

Best of luck to my friends in HoHoHo, I didn't want it to come to this but I just hate people who are unappreciative of my attempt to return and create an op that may bring the war back into your favor even with what little resources were left to the tribe. I believe B52s, WET, KNIGHT, SQUIRE, and -- players will come here and explain to you how many attacks they've honestly received in comparison to what one would expect from the "big bad HoHoHo".

I guess this is what happens when you change the name from something cool like Tactic (Tacticians) to HoHoHo (DiRtY SaNtA). Hope NiNi, -MM-, or whatever random tribe that pops out of nowhere has fun taking over the world, because sadly HoHoHo transformed from the #1 contendor to the 1st world power on W52 that had the chance to succeed but screwed it up so bad and got ganged off of the world.

On that note, here is the finale from one of three of their only members still fighting against B52s...

MT420 said:
way to just leave me hanging ive already several inbound--the few that didnt launch, come the F--- come on guys im done for.

ya'll are next.

good luck

Great job B52s, you will gain quite a few villages and/or active players from this. I suggest you forget 7TH/10TH and just finish HoHoHo before they have time to reawaken any of their sleeping players (if that is in any way possible given how bad circumstances are already).

Now for an overused fail pic.

google-search-epic-fail.jpg

Emperor B.H. has had his say on the matter, now commence discussing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swans1981

Deep. :lol:

Nice to see one of the big powers is on it's knees. Might the others follow by the huge recruitments and spreads they have..

Nice PnP btw.

DeletedUser

Awesome, perhaps this will make the world interesting yet. More powers rising in the West, an old power moving out. Such a heavenly circle.

-Wisp

DeletedUser

Looks like an actual group of tribes are going to take down a big tribe, finally.

DeletedUser

Now we are going to get spam threads... "B52s, 7TH, Knight, and -- are all a bunch of damned huggers!"
I would honestly like to see a rim power emerge from this.

-Wisp

DeletedUser

B52s are huggers! :O
I claim this P&P first :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It is more than obvious HoHoHo needed to be taken out. WET, KNIGHT, SQUIRE, --, and B52s will likely end up warring each other in some form after this is all over. I see B52s running over -- no problem, then proceeding to take the southwest region by going for GHOST and if WET recruits too close after this war, then WET too. B52s is in a great position.

Swans1981

Btw, what was your reason for making a mockery of the tribe you established? I know that it's gone down hill or whatever since you founded it, but was there a need to do this? after seeing a tribe mate (MT420) getting bashed on the forum as it were?

In a sense, you tried ruining the tribe.

My question is Why.

DeletedUser

I'm starting to believe you didn't read it after all. :) The tribe went downhill and was not being run the way he had entrusted his members to do. In some vague way, it's roughly comparable to some of the reason's Rayn disbanded SNIPE!, I can't say I blame either.

-Wisp

DeletedUser

RaynWisp got it head on. I withdraw the statement I was originally writing to simply agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swans1981

I'm starting to believe you didn't read it after all. :) The tribe went downhill and was not being run the way he had entrusted his members to do. In some vague way, it's roughly comparable to some of the reason's Rayn disbanded SNIPE!, I can't say I blame either.

-Wisp

Which is what i put, i still don't see why he did it though. Like i said I REALISE that it was going down hill, but what was the reason for ruining it? Just to say "Hey this was nothing to do with me, dont spoil my rep"? Also makes MT look worse
I know he's just speaking the truth btw.

But its his ex members who will suffer for it now..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Doesn't appear to attack MT420 in anyway, it actually seems to commend him for fighting a war basically by himself.

-Wisp

DeletedUser

Oh dear. Nevermind. I should probably read other relevant threads before posting for once.

-Wisp

DeletedUser

The Wrong Enemy,

So now you want to bash the tribe you started? yet you left it 2 times before? Explain that. And do not give us the RL crap, we all have RL's.
The tribe excelled after you left both times and it had nothing to do with your input plain and simple.
This post shows your character, which of itself is not much after seeing this.

I would love to see that you are a kid who just rants off after being ripped for your past experience here by a couple players, but I highly doubt that you are. But I could be wrong?

Way to show your true side.

westgirl

red.png
Bright Red DotLeft05th November 2010 - 01:000

green.png
The Wrong EnemyJoined29th September 2010 - 01:1756The Wrong EnemyLeft15th October 2010 - 04:18461

What a nice chap......copying half the forums onto PNP....

He didnt copy this though.....

westgirl wrote:bcollins2 wrote:The Wrong Enemy now co-playing here.

Can I request that since I am the founder that I see the tribe name return to it's original tag? Tactic

Well if you have a look at the member list now you’ll see that pretty much all the guys that you started with have gone..it’s a whole different tribe now…

I remember the past differently…a duke who had no time to play…who (supposedly) left his account available to a drunk room mate who then proceeded to attack members of the tribe…who wrote nasty mail to folks and who leaked information to enemy tribes…

Although you did found the tribe you didn’t hang about long…2 weeks from start up to controversial finish.

You then co-played a leader (someone you appointed when you left the first time) who although he was a friendly and kind chap, had no idea about the game. As I remember you came back about 10 days after the first debacle. You second stint lasted 6 days I think before inactivity took this co-played one village account to the rim….

And now two months later you pop up on yet another account with big talk about sorting it out and taking on KNIGHT.

Frankly, I am gobsmacked….I just wonder how long Baz will let you stay..lol

Not long I am guessing

DeletedUser

so bascially he cries, because it wasnt returned to its orginal state? an states its downfall an post a bunch of PnP. then he is as much a fail leader as his logic.

guess there is always 2 sides to every story o.0

westgirl

He is such a prima donna...absolute drama queen
If the tribe is doing well he appears out of nowhere and claims the credit...if its not doing well..it's because he's not leading it
How narcisistic can one person be.....

I reckon that must be the best tantrum I have ever seen on TW PNP...easily the best ( and I've seen a few in my day).