IMP/Viruis/IT!

DeletedUser

After hearing some rumors about the TA merging with VOID (makes no difference to us whether our food is served on two plates or one), a thought sparked in my mind...

When are IMP planning to merge IT! and or Viruis?

It must be soon as we nearing the end of the server and all smaller powers are being stamped out and the top 20 full of 1 man tribes.

IMP has stayed on top by merging and I think they are primed for their next big move/merge.
Member counts are dropping for IMP, ViRuis and IT!, if they dropped their dead weight two of these tribes could fit together as soon as tomorrow.

So I put it to you, the W21 republic, approximately how long until IMP's next big merger?

alexwong

it doesnt really matter if they merged or not, because they are already a massive family tribe.

they are like axis power during WW2, and we have a female adolf hitler.

DeletedUser74079

*adolfina.

Although PnP is a damnsight larger than the UK.

DeletedUser

The question us in IT! have is when are PnP and Panda! going to merge?

DeletedUser

The question us in IT! have is when are PnP and Panda! going to merge?

I think the relation PnP and Panda hold has been blown out of proportion. Both tribes have their own end-game plans, some of which intersect, but most of which don't have a common ground.

spacemanspiff92

interesting question, i'll give it either: 3 months, or if PnP starts heavily attacking them, sooner

DeletedUser

we will merge when the Belgian government finally is formed :/

spacemanspiff92

err sorry, my first post was meant for the IMP/Virus merge

DeletedUser

You know the "rumors" of VOID/TA, I am so against.... I'd prefer to keep your "food" seperate =P

Oh, and my opinion on the Panda/PnP merge.... shouldn't happen, ever, there should be a huge fight to the death. A fighting world =D

DeletedUser

Virius + IMP = a lot of dead weight to drop off first.

I could see IMP + IT! happening soon though.

And of course, IMP + Virius + IT! ---> IMP + IMPAcadamy

Just when you thought family tribes were finally gone.

DeletedUser

Virius + IMP = a lot of dead weight to drop off first.

I could see IMP + IT! happening soon though.

And of course, IMP + Virius + IT! ---> IMP + IMPAcadamy

Just when you thought family tribes were finally gone.

I think this is most accurate.
Virius is a sinking ship, but IT! has shown promise and is a lot more active and more profitable to IMP than Viruis;s dead end real estate.
IT! is much larger too and IMP are all about the points.

Alexis and Jen share a much closer relationship and lets face it, its the only way IT! are ever going to move up in the rankings.

Anyways, food for thought.
It won't change much politically in W21, they share all the same allies and enemies anyways, but it will make them "feel" safer...

DeletedUser

Well, if IMP and IT! do merge, IT! will be in direct conflict with PnP and Panda! the way they never have before.

IT! has been sheltered, but if they do join up with IMP, then they will be putting themselves as targets for the big guys. However, without a front line, I'm not sure things would change much for the IT! players. NOw might be in a touch more trouble as their enemies would be communicating more, but I doubt it would be a gamechanger for anyone.

DeletedUser

I think what should happen in w21 is everyone disbands tribes and al the players fight eachother :DWould be fun to watch and fight :D

But yes i doubt panda and PnP will ever merge since the end of the world is coming and they both have a chance at this world,So it isn't over yet PnP :D you have only passed the moderately easy part of world21 :D

DeletedUser74079

I think what should happen in w21 is everyone disbands tribes and al the players fight eachother :DWould be fun to watch and fight :D

But yes i doubt panda and PnP will ever merge since the end of the world is coming and they both have a chance at this world,So it isn't over yet PnP :D you have only passed the moderately easy part of world21 :D

1) Who are you?
2) Go away.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the wonderful land of TA noob dreaming.

You know nothing of the ferociousness of wars at the start of this server.
The hard part ended years ago, everything since has just been "mopping up".

DeletedUser

Well, if IMP and IT! do merge, IT! will be in direct conflict with PnP and Panda! the way they never have before.

IT! has been sheltered, but if they do join up with IMP, then they will be putting themselves as targets for the big guys. However, without a front line, I'm not sure things would change much for the IT! players. NOw might be in a touch more trouble as their enemies would be communicating more, but I doubt it would be a gamechanger for anyone.

In regards to this, we've had IT! set to enemies for a while now...
Noble them when ever we can, but generally there are an abundance of potential targets much closer to our own borders, so unfortunately for us (and fortunately for them) IT! will have to wait.:icon_neutral: