Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0dzP0t

Can knight and KFM please take this to PM, and stop mucking up our thread :icon_rolleyes:

Bolrog

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: 11/07/2012 11:11:00 to 12/07/2012 23:26:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 45
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,819
Side 2: 429,795
Difference: 391,976

chart

DeletedUser105908

Can you guys please stop flaming the shit out of this thread...

Seriously, we post some war stats and try and change topic and all you guys wanna do is cry like little stupid babies. Go bitch to eachother on Skype or something, because its getting kinda old having to flick through the endless pages of shit to actually see if anyone has posted anything worth while.

DeletedUser

I don't think Davis was chicken counting, I think he was comparing the starts of two separate wars using numerical evidence to back up his premise.

In academia, we call that a persuasive argument. Here, we would call that PnP.

Nice try though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Seriously, we post some war stats and try and change topic and all you guys wanna do is cry like little stupid babies. Go bitch to eachother on Skype or something, because its getting kinda old having to flick through the endless pages of shit to actually see if anyone has posted anything worth while.

Oh damn, another shit post they have to flip through. :'(

DeletedUser

Man it'd be nice if we had a mod that actually kept an eye on this thread. Of the 23 pages in this thread so far, at least the last 8 have been mostly bullshit about a DIFFERENT world. What does something that happened on another world have to do with Impact vs. Riot on W61? Not a thing.

For the love of god people, take it to PM or Skype or something, but take it out of this thread please.

DeletedUser89005

ScreenShot-1027-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Man it'd be nice if we had a mod that actually kept an eye on this thread. Of the 23 pages in this thread so far, at least the last 8 have been mostly bullshit about a DIFFERENT world. What does something that happened on another world have to do with Impact vs. Riot on W61? Not a thing.

For the love of god people, take it to PM or Skype or something, but take it out of this thread please.

+1000 Please, please, please stop this continuous run of crap.

Back on topic, I wonder when Riot are going to fire up their engines?

DeletedUser98503

Soon enough. But right now they're taking a beating. A hard beating.

DeletedUser

Soon enough. But right now they're taking a beating. A hard beating.

Just a little harder alyxar and maybe you could put a pillow case over your head as well so we have an easier time pretending it is not you "beating" us so hard.

speaking of crying.

DeletedUser105908

Just a little harder alyxar and maybe you could put a pillow case over your head as well so we have an easier time pretending it is not you "beating" us so hard.

Sounds like the script to a dirty movie

DeletedUser

But right now they're taking a beating. A hard beating.
Early stats don't mean shit, wait for the trench warfare to begin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are still waiting for them to noble something

Out of interest who is winning the "Which player is the most arrogant?" poll on your tribal forums, you or Illyxar ?

DeletedUser

excuse me Mr Knight Sabre may we pls have a new map

and one every 24hrs from now would be nice too :)

kgo

its getting too damn hard trolling thru all the irrelevant rubbish thats being posted here to see if theres any good PnP warfare going on here, so i'll just hope for maps

DeletedUser

excuse me Mr Knight Sabre may we pls have a new map

and one every 24hrs from now would be nice too :)

kgo

its getting too damn hard trolling thru all the irrelevant rubbish thats being posted here to see if theres any good PnP warfare going on here, so i'll just hope for maps

Oh dear, you do realise KS is the chap that declared war on punctuation on the forums ? Punctuation is only one of the problems with your post but ....

I pity you if he chooses to respond, but only a little :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We are still waiting for them to noble something :lol:

Impact declared on Riot! and have taken 41 villages since the declaration, maybe Riot! is defending or preparing, maybe both. They probably aren't wasting as much time spamming, making cool vids etc. Perhaps if Impact players spent more time in game, then on the external forums, you would have had a more impressive start to this war. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, good luck to both sides! Party on Impact, party on Riot!

DeletedUser

Seeing as Simple are part of this war too....

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Simple

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 7
Difference: 110

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,130,049
Side 2: 70,132
Difference: 1,059,917

chart

DeletedUser

Impact declared on Riot! and have taken 41 villages since the declaration, maybe Riot! is defending or preparing, maybe both. They probably aren't wasting as much time spamming, making cool vids etc. Perhaps if Impact players spent more time in game, then on the external forums, you would have had a more impressive start to this war. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, good luck to both sides! Party on Impact, party on Riot!

Im pretty sure riot has done as much or more spamming then impact, Half this thread is them going on about w56 :icon_rolleyes:
I would say 41 villages is a good start against this "elite" riot tribe, they are also not really defending, all those nukes and dv's sitting at home, would hate to be almurph right now :lol:

Kinda sad that ego did better then riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.