Awesomest CM Ever
- Reaction score
Your opinion and ideas count for the further development in this game. This is why we will be making the process of submitting suggestions and ideas more clear and transparent to you.
How it works
When you have an idea, you can submit it in this forum. At first, the idea will be invisible to the rest of the community (and yourself) until someone from the moderation team approves the idea for voting.
As soon as an idea has been approved for voting, a poll will be enabled on the idea that will last for 21 days. After this period of time a 75% majority in favor of the idea needs to be achieved in order for it to be submitted to the developers. When this period ends it will be moved to the "Being Processed" section, after which it will be submitted to InnoGames and receive an internal reference number. Once in that section, the idea or suggestion will be updated in each stage the idea runs through.
Please stick to one suggestion per thread. Even if they are all around the same topic, we require one suggestion per topic for voting. Additional suggestions in the same thread will be removed.
An idea can be rejected at every stage of the process. The reasons can be, but are not limited to:
- Technical limitations
- Would require a too big change to the game
- Did not reach the voting requirements
- It has been suggested before
- It does not fit with the vision of the developers
Tips & Tricks
- When submitting an idea make sure to describe the suggestion as accurately and complete as possible. The more information you provide, the more players will understand and vote for your suggestion.
- Choose a good and short title that attracts the community to read your topic and that matches what you suggest.
- Keep a close eye on the suggestion during each stage of the process. It is possible you will be asked to provide more information, or to clarify a certain point. Not providing this in time might lead to the idea being rejected.
- Working with pictures is a good way to show users what you mean. Use them to explain the current situation and/or the suggested situation!
- Nobody likes to read pages and pages of text. Make sure your suggestion contains all the information it needs, but also try to keep it as short as possible. Make sure your text is entertaining / interesting to read!
It can take a while...
Please note that it can take a while before suggestions are submitted after passing the voting stage. A lot of game markets are submitting suggestions and we have only limited development time to spend on them, next to our own internal roadmap.
In order to not overwhelm our Product Management, Game Designers, and Developers, we will limit the number of suggestions submitted and submit the most achievable, important & wanted suggestions first. This way, our team gets the opportunity to review every suggestion without it getting lost in thousands of others. We understand that this may seem like a long process, but it is the only process that makes it doable for us to keep track and spend time on them.
This also means it is in your advantage to gather a lot of votes and have people comment on your suggestions. The most popular ones will be submitted first.
Your Community Managers