impossible report

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if it is possible to lose a full offensive nuke (8300 axe, 2500lC, 250 rams) when attacking another full offensive nuke? The villa I was attakcing had 8300 axes, 2500 LC, and 230 rams, and lvl 20 wall and no church ( I have one). The defending villa is a barb that was recently taken away from me as a punishment. my luck was 9.9% and moral of course was 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

um when a village is taken away as punishment sometimes they put 10k spears 10k swords inside of it :p

DeletedUser

yeah that is what I'm talking about
they just do whatever they want here

DeletedUser

lol,

one, did you scout first before you attacked?

2nd, when being punished, I believe it will be 8k spears 8k swords as automatic defense served in the punishment.

Its not that they do whatever they want, that's also part of the punishment.

Rai, DMI

DeletedUser

pardon my ignorance guys, but what is this punishment and when are we charged with that?
caught with multiple accounts or some kinda rule breaking?

DeletedUser

lol,

one, did you scout first before you attacked?

2nd, when being punished, I believe it will be 8k spears 8k swords as automatic defense served in the punishment.

Its not that they do whatever they want, that's also part of the punishment.

Rai, DMI

thought it was 10k :/ o wells

DeletedUser

It actually depends on the size of the village
8k vill gets 8k of D
9k vill gets 9k of D etc....
Nice job mbc on making a fool out of yourself in public
*shakes head in disappointment*

DeletedUser

8k vill gets 8k of D
!!..donno whether my fooldom can even be measured then...
I still have no clue what this thread is talking about!

DeletedUser

ohh just enlightened myself

A sat account must be played for their own benefit. It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished.

damn how much I read somethign is still new at TW.

DeletedUser

8k vill gets 8k of D

rhasta you didn't even know about this until I wrote the scary TW people and asked them.
how the hell was I supposed to know about this when my leader doesn't even know

DeletedUser

rhasta you didn't even know about this until I wrote the scary TW people and asked them.
how the hell was I supposed to know about this when my leader doesn't even know

Of course i didn't know mbc i never got punished for cheating.
Knowing about punishments for breaking the rules is not something to be proud of.
And yes i didn't know until you wrote the TW people congratulations you taught me something.
What disappoints me is how you are here telling everyone your buisness making all of us look bad.
What's even worst is that you didn't even cheat mbc but now everyone here thinks you did that's why i said nice job.
But that's cool mbc no love lost mate.

DeletedUser

Of course i didn't know mbc i never got punished for cheating.
Knowing about punishments for breaking the rules is not something to be proud of.
And yes i didn't know until you wrote the TW people congratulations you taught me something.
What disappoints me is how you are here telling everyone your buisness making all of us look bad.
What's even worst is that you didn't even cheat mbc but now everyone here thinks you did that's why i said nice job.
But that's cool mbc no love lost mate.

I'm not making you look bad, just me, and I didn't tell anyone what I was punished for.
I was pissed because I knew it was absolutely impossible to lose an offensive nuke on an offensive nuke no matter how you simulate it but yet I had you guys just brushing it off like nothing saying it can be possible so I was trying to get a reasonable explanation before I sent an extra nuke at it and lost it too.
and good thing I didn't because not just me, but you would have lost nukes too if I had not found out about this when I did before you launched. I would expect that from some of our former tribe mates but never you or jaybird...you guys know better.

DeletedUser

alright, at least we already know two people not knowing of certain rules.

you might want to read first before you post again, there are a lot of rules, you may not know you already violated another, so check it out

DeletedUser

For breaking rules punishments have to be strong enough to be a deterrent.

Scouting may have saved you a lot of grief.

DeletedUser

alright, at least we already know two people not knowing of certain rules.

you might want to read first before you post again, there are a lot of rules, you may not know you already violated another, so check it out

my bad for not having a PHD in the TW rule book man...most of it's common sense.
I really don't like this game enough to care

DeletedUser

For breaking rules punishments have to be strong enough to be a deterrent.

Scouting may have saved you a lot of grief.
yes but too bad they took my scouting villa.
who cares man this is just a game, all I wanted to know is what they put in a villa when they take it from you and I got my answer, TOPIC CLOSED!

DeletedUser

I'm not making you look bad, just me, and I didn't tell anyone what I was punished for.
I was pissed because I knew it was absolutely impossible to lose an offensive nuke on an offensive nuke no matter how you simulate it but yet I had you guys just brushing it off like nothing saying it can be possible so I was trying to get a reasonable explanation before I sent an extra nuke at it and lost it too.
and good thing I didn't because not just me, but you would have lost nukes too if I had not found out about this when I did before you launched. I would expect that from some of our former tribe mates but never you or jaybird...you guys know better.

We know better huh lol
I repeat I am not a cheater how could me and jay had known.
When you told me what the support team had told you my scouts were on their way.
I would have know either way mbc.
I didn't send blind attacks.
I tell you what i did know, i knew that if you spoke to the support team the way you did that the admins would get involved and this would happen remember when i warned you.
Lets not try and make it seem like this happened to you because your leadership was misinformed or clueless.
The truth of the matter is that you didn't cheat but you couldn't control your temper and were made out to be one.
Everybody here knows why accounts get punished you didn't have to say it.
But whats done is done TOPIC CLOSED like you said.
You know how to reach me please do keep in touch.

DeletedUser

yes but too bad they took my scouting villa.
who cares man this is just a game, all I wanted to know is what they put in a villa when they take it from you and I got my answer, TOPIC CLOSED!

i thought it was a full offencive nuke? lol they took multiple villages eh?

oh and barbs fight at 100% regardless of church, those damn heathens :p

Status
Not open for further replies.