In case you didn't know how Ultra plays this game:

Deleted User - 848983838

View attachment 6920

Of course I knew that they had spies everywhere but this is just sad. Can't we just have an honest war? Is that to much to ask for?

have you not seen how bio has mass recruited the best/biggest players of the smaller tribes they've struggled with while being 5-10x their size? this isn't a surprise at all

Deleted User - 848983838

The guy quit and passed sit lol, you guys telling me if a BIO player quit and passed you sit you’d reject it??

if thats the case thats more of a dick/traitor move on fishy for setting bio than bio taking it (unless theyve been asking susa to send sits), because anyone saying they wouldn't accept it is lying.

aaron0097

Reaction score
if thats the case thats more of a dick/traitor move on fishy for setting bio than bio taking it (unless theyve been asking susa to send sits), because anyone saying they wouldn't accept it is lying.
He was being op’d by chicken nugget and losing villages so gave up and passed sit. Don’t ask me why he did that I ain’t got a clue but before the sit was passed the villages were not being given freely I can 100% confirm this

Deleted User - 848983838

He was being op’d by chicken nugget and losing villages so gave up and passed sit. Don’t ask me why he did that I ain’t got a clue but before the sit was passed the villages were not being given freely I can 100% confirm this

yea just pathetic move on fishys part then to pass the sit to bio can't blame em for taking it even if its just another thing that benefits them

aaron0097

Reaction score
yea just pathetic move on fishys part then to pass the sit to bio can't blame em for taking it even if its just another thing that benefits them
Yes I agree very bad on his part. Possibly was getting no help from Cure with his incomings but I’m not sure just guessing.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah not too sure why you guys can be salty if we're being given sits without us even asking loool

flame us for mass recruiting that's justified... but don't flame us for shit like this

marcuao

Reaction score
Yes I agree very bad on his part. Possibly was getting no help from Cure with his incomings but I’m not sure just guessing.

We have reasons to believe that he talked to bio even before he gave away the sit. He didn't ask for any support when he was getting attacked. He didn't respond to our messages either. Maybe a bad move from his point and his point only as some of you trying to say. Hard to tell but looks suspicious from our viewpoint.

marcuao

Reaction score
I didnt know that having a bad leadership that makes your members quit and give vills to the enemy rather than the allies was the enemies fault 0.0..

You can happily explain the "bad leadership" part more. You sound very confident that that is the cause of this, but I'm having a hard time believing that, but maybe you know something that I don't? :)

aaron0097

Reaction score
We have reasons to believe that he talked to bio even before he gave away the sit. He didn't ask for any support when he was getting attacked. He didn't respond to our messages either. Maybe a bad move from his point and his point only as some of you trying to say. Hard to tell but looks suspicious from our viewpoint.
He most certainly wasn't giving the villages away for free anyway before sit passed I swear on that. Probably just a useless player who panicked when got incomings and decided to give us sit because he was salty at ye over something