In celebration of my 5000th post.

DeletedUser

You are angry though i was polite but i appologise of using s***.
But honestly i didnt expect this level of flaming.

You have a different mindset than mine so no point arguing.

enjoy scrappy doo because i still respect what u did during the deadly mercs war.

:)

DeletedUser

Acid...STFU. External forums are where people like you loooove to run their mouths and try to piss people off.

Wow, what a life YOU must have.

I play TW because I feel like it...period.

I was not telling anyone how to play the game or spend their free time, I was stating that this game and most other games for that matter, are a waste of free time if you so choose. So keep YOUR shit to yourself...

..oh, I forgot a smiley face to make it ok.... :)

I think he's succeeded in what you think he wanted to achieve. :icon_neutral::lol:

Rage harder.

scrappy doo

You are angry though i was polite but i appologise of using s***.
But honestly i didnt expect this level of flaming.

You have a different mindset than mine so no point arguing.

enjoy scrappy doo because i still respect what u did during the deadly mercs war.

:)

I wouldn't call it flaming...Telling someone to shut up is far from a "flame" in my book. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
I feel I have yet to really flame anyone on here.
I will probably be banned from here when that time comes... :icon_wink:

I was far from angry, "keeping my shit to myself" seemed like an agressive statement to me, and I felt I answered accordingly...I am also keenly aware of your tribes "history" here to start shit whenever you can, so yes, my mindset was to blame....lol

To Xplicid....dude, I smoke too much pot to "rage" at all really. :icon_razz:

This place is for opinions and everyone has them. If we all kept our shit to ourselves, you guys would have nothing to do but flame each other in skype... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it flaming...Telling someone to shut up is far from a "flame" in my book. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
I feel I have yet to really flame anyone on here.
I will probably be banned from here when that time comes... :icon_wink:

I was far from angry, "keeping my shit to myself" seemed like an agressive statement to me, and I felt I answered accordingly...I am also keenly aware of your tribes "history" here to start shit whenever you can, so yes, my mindset was to blame....lol

To Xplicid....dude, I smoke too much pot to "rage" at all really. :icon_razz:

This place is for opinions and everyone has them. If we all kept our shit to ourselves, you guys would have nothing to do but flame each other in skype... :icon_cool:

I agree with the text in bold.

And see i got you to post more here and waste more time here. I achieved my purpose. :)

DeletedUser

well darlin you cant say no one knows you bc after 5k posts you are def known. I on the underhand am not and this is my 1st post on the externals and chose to grace your thread with my first :lol::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

well darlin you cant say no one knows you bc after 5k posts you are def known. I on the underhand am not and this is my 1st post on the externals and chose to grace your thread with my first :lol::icon_cool:

Hey nice to see you here. :icon_wink:

Btw, you might want to read the rules

DeletedUser

erm, sorry to break this to ya, but ur sigs a little bigger than allowed.