In-game Global SPAM Forum

DeletedUser1350

I remember a while back when I played W8 a couple years ago, we had a in-game global spam forum that was shared with all the top tribes - enemies and allies alike.

It was quite interesting tbh regardless of your tribal affiliation players came together to just talk, spam and trash talk each other and it was much more active than the exts.

I think this is a good idea, what do you guys think?

If you're going to troll please don't comment, thanks.

DeletedUser

I think it sounds like fun. I've been fighting a tribe for a couple weeks and we've recently ended war and now share a forum. Needless to say they really don't like me and it's fun chatting it up in the new forum.

Talking trash with enemies is good fun.

I don't see how it can be a bad thing. And it might even get the top tribes to start fighting each other.

DeletedUser

I remember a while back when I played W8 a couple years ago, we had a in-game global spam forum that was shared with all the top tribes - enemies and allies alike.

It was quite interesting tbh regardless of your tribal affiliation players came together to just talk, spam and trash talk each other and it was much more active than the exts.

I think this is a good idea, what do you guys think?

If you're going to troll please don't comment, thanks.

MW and Fossil already have a shared forum.

:-O

DeletedUser1350

Alright mod you can lock this one up. People obviously don't understand what I'm talking about.