in K83, 84 or 85 and looking for a tribe?

DeletedUser

We need people dedicated to playing and growing on TW like you. In order to do that you may need protection, security and support when low on troops and resources, that’s just what you’ll get from us when you need it the most. Together we will help you conquer your enemies. We are currently recruiting in K83, 84 and 85, even though we are primarily based in K84, and you must have a minimum of 200 points tbat join.

The Death Bringers and myself look forward to hearing on your decision soon.

Recruiter Black Gekko
[DB]

DeletedUser

is there that many players that dont have enuf points or is already in tribe?
cant be, theres gotta be more!!
some of you r probably in trouble, get help from us by joining! dont forget youv gotta av 200 points!!

DeletedUser

Just a heads up: no decent tribe recruits on these forums, probably why the only responses you'll get will be taking the piss. Just check the other recruiting attempts and you'll see ;)

DeletedUser

Just a heads up: no decent tribe recruits on these forums, probably why the only responses you'll get will be taking the piss. Just check the other recruiting attempts and you'll see ;)
ok microhenry thnx for lettin me no!

DeletedUser

Got a problem with a tribe?
Tell me who they!
We might just be at war with them!
if you have a problem with the same tribe, join us and we will help you destroy them! :axemen::spear::heavycavalry::cata::ram: