In need of a co-player

• Thread starter DeletedUser109866
  • Start date

DeletedUser109866

Hi guys,

Just as the title says, need a co-player or w67 who can cover for me while i am offline.I live in the uk so i would love to have anyone who is either from Asia or America or anyone who can cover around 22:00-13:00 server time.About me i have alot of experience and i know how to play the game (this is an alias so don't want to give out to much information.More details will be told later).The account will be in a pre-made with alot of experienced players I will discuss about it more when we talk.I will pay for premium.I won't be dictating the account it will be equal between us.

Requirements:

Must be active during your time slot.Ranging(roughly) between 22:00-15:00 uk server time .(If you are going to leave after a few weeks don't bother)

2.You should have skype.

3.You need to know your stuff.EG.Sniping,back timing,t trains,tagging,scripts and you should be able to farm alot.

Have a good personality. I like someone that is serious about doing well, but also a fun time to play with.I don't want someone who is full of himself.

Pm me here or drop your skype below

Thank you,
User name11

DeletedUser109699

Good luck with your search!

This is a nice request, not like most people: Hey I need a co-player between this hour and this hour...

Maybe you just forgot 1 requirement, farming...

But your list looks nice, hope you'll find someone! :)

DeletedUser86547

ok just message my character although i dont have skype