In Remembrance of IFY.

DeletedUser

A hero to some, a scourge to others. Let's hold a moment of silence for a true TW hero.

Life caught up to you mate, no grudge about it, we all understand, when you feel opportunities rise, and TW get's in the way of more important things the right thing to do is say goodbye and Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.

Believe me matey, you are missed and will not be forgotten easily. Almost never have I seen such dedication and skill. Wether it was to lend a helping hand when I needed quick support or with some additional nukes, ur tactical opinion on stuff I had planned or to have me waste all my nukes to clear low moral players for you :D, it were good times!

Sending support to you was also very rewarding, never did it die in waste! Low casualties for us, lots of nukes lost for the enemy.
How you ever managed to spread urself like 3 K's wide and then grew atleast 1 K to the west everywhere I'll never understand. It seemed when the enemy attacked you, you gained more ground then them ^^. Forward was the only way for you.

We will all miss making fun of you as well I believe, The Make Fun of IFY forum has become a painfull silent place, thank god we can still ask Pimpjam stuff :D, or it would be meaningless :).
My all time favourites are definatly the should IFY get kicked in the balls? IFY as a sitter and What is IFY? threads. The invitation to lord hawks was also very amusing ^^.

And YES i just took the time to bump up all posts involving you in our forums :D, there are ALOT of them :p

So respect to you! Good luck and have fun. May the force be with you. Live long and prosper. :p And stop breaking and entering, neighbours are not to be nobled!

P.S. Plz don't turn this into a hate topic. ^^ Join hands with me and chant for IFY or read some other topic :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

Hopefully he can come back and read the PnPs some day... to see how much we all miss him :)

DeletedUser

Well IFY if yoyu ever read this was waiting for the day we have to break our NAP and actually war each other but alas that didn't happen and i feel regret not to have done this. Personally now that you left there are no proper enemies just cleaning up. Hopefully pimp, rhand and papoomio would make it interesting again once they are on their feet.

DeletedUser

Hi IFY

AS Qoos has stated above , we allways had the utmost respect for you after the few dealings we had between the two of us . That resulted in the NAP between us wich were beneficial to both of us , as both could focus in expanding in other "easier" areas . Me and Qoos were eagerly anticipating ending the NAP after K55 were secured , as we knew that it would be a proper scrap. Unfortunately Real life reared its head and alas we cannot meet on the Battlefield. May you take your real life as serious as this game , cause then good times are sure to follow you.

Be good old Foe !!

DeletedUser

Lets hope he has a great future earning lots of money :)

Of corse he will be missed however , its his life to live .

No game should get in the way of that !

DeletedUser

GL in RL IFY. I was hoping to see a showdown between you and stiker. I guess it won't happen anymore :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Although at first we didn't see eye to eye, we became very good friends and I miss him more than any other player who has graced LEGION or this world.

The differences we had at the start were simply because we were leaders in opposing tribes and nothing more. We respected each other greatly. Once he joined LEGION in the merge with Who?, it didn't take long for us to gel and develop a great friendship. Everything IFY did, he did with all his heart. He was by far the most skilled and dedicated player I have ever come across and will likely ever come across. I know it truly broke his heart when he had to leave the tribe and quit W33. However, no one can judge or condemn his decision as he made the decision that a lot of us wish we could; quit TW to focus on excelling in real life. And I have no doubt that he will.

He was loved by many and hated by as much but one thing's for sure; he will always be remembered for as long this world lasts.

I wish you all the best in all your endeavors mate. And in your own words; May the light shine upon your path. :)

DeletedUser

can't believe I didn't see this earlier...

IFY...one of the best players I've ever had the privilege to fight against. I'm not saying you we're the most skilled....or the most fun...nor the most cocky. But overall you we're a easily the most fun to fight against and you we're even more fun to talk to. I wish that I had gotten to know you better as the field you are going in to was the very same field that I am as well. and if you are as old as you say you are then I can completely understand how crazy your schedule must be... I'm about 4 years your junior and I really don't know how you we're able to balance playing this game and studying in RL for labs, exams and lectures. Maybe you weren't able to and that is why you have left :icon_razz:. Either way a part of me hopes you make a come back so I may get another chance to get to know you and fight against you again...but another part hopes that you don't so you may leave this game and go on to bigger and better things.

Anyways before I go rambling on and make this post larger then it already is...

Farewell IFY and may you do as well in life as you did in TW :icon_biggrin:. you were easily the most lovably hated player in W33.

"Good friends are rare to come by....but a good enemy is even rarer"

GA

DeletedUser51390

<3 IFY even at one village he and I worked togethor :D

Was the best recruit I could have asked for :)