In search for account

DeletedUser102496

Firstly, I don't think I am all that because of all that...

My Best Rank was 193 and that date was the 23rd December, 2010.
My Most Points was 1.221.183 which the date of that was 09th January, 2011.
My Most Villages was 127 which the date was the 7th January, 2011.

The first account wasn't two million points so please learn to read facts properly.

Secondly, You think I'm a Barb Muncher on W58, eh ? - Check out my ODA, ODD and ODT. I even got challenged by players that were equal to my size and by the way; Barb Nobling is a very strategic move for any player that are wanting to build a stronghold in a certain area, which is very handy. I even fought a few players that Barb Munched and they were experienced and had tight clusters and they were experienced snipers, recappers.

You don't know me, by the way please learn to read and study the facts,

Thank you and enjoy the game,

Noname

DeletedUser102496

Try your account with 12 Barbs out of your 50 conquers. That is around 24% Barbs and my 105 Barbs taken out of 499 which would be 21% Barbs on my account.

You have a difference by 3% which makes you more the Barb nobler than myself. 38 Active players conquers is around 76% of your conquers and my 394 Active player conquers would be 79%.... I don't use sheer troop count in order to secure the win in fights, as I have said I have attacked players that are equal to my size. Trust me kid, when you are mouthing at a player remember to gather up all facts and study them before saying a word.

Trust me your gonna need it,

Much love <3

Noname

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop trying to show off an account that's not yours. W58 Gawk- belonged to Santhergeist up until like what, 1 million points? Around there. You got on that account after he quit. (or got semi-inactive). You never played it through start up.

DeletedUser

Stop trying to show off an account that's not yours. W58 Gawk- belonged to Santhergeist up until like what, 1 million points? Around there. You got on that account after he quit. (or got semi-inactive). You never played it through start up.

Thaught as much.it got suspicious that around that mark the barb rate skyrocketed :lol: . I took over the Generous account April 3rd, and since then its had 1 barb noble, which is rimside, and about half of my conquers were war caps.

DeletedUser102496

Oh... I started Co-playing that account around 17th February, 2012. I know it's not mine...

DeletedUser

now time to chuck in my stats to show both of you up ;)

total conquers 816
barbs roughly 167 thats a total of 20.4% and about 60 were me retaking villages i got fined
and another large chunk was me getting rid of excess nobles behind my lines (1 and 2 man trains that are obsolete due to location)
boom ;)

now lets quit comparing stats and just mock this guy asking for an account :icon_wink:

Oh... I started Co-playing that account around 17th February, 2012. I know it's not mine...

ah ok,
so right around the time when barb nobling and internaling rate skyrocketed XD
great defense there,
Also not long after you got on, that it actually took losses (that it doesnt get back)

DeletedUser

K, now that i got back for you being an ass at the start heres the free tip of the day: If you want an account you want to present yourself as professional, even if you arent.