In spectacularly bad taste

=RedFox=

Char, I'm a little confused re: Last edited by Charmander; Yesterday at 10:25. Reason: Insult removed

I don't believe I insulted anyone. If I had said "you are an idiot" then yes that is definitely an insult. But, and I can't remember the exact wording, I believe I said "are you a complete idiot?" Which is not a direct insult. I was merely inquiring about waffles possible idiocy as opposed to making an accusation of idiocy. Fine distinction I know, but nonetheless a difference.

DeletedUser52603

Cypherr's days are numbered, Also incoming comic soon :p

Was a long six month pnp break :p

Cry Wolf?

No one believes you when you mention the words 'comic' and 'incoming' in the same sentence no more.

DeletedUser

I've been busy :(

latecomic.png

DeletedUser

Char, I'm a little confused re: Last edited by Charmander; Yesterday at 10:25. Reason: Insult removed

I don't believe I insulted anyone. If I had said "you are an idiot" then yes that is definitely an insult. But, and I can't remember the exact wording, I believe I said "are you a complete idiot?" Which is not a direct insult. I was merely inquiring about waffles possible idiocy as opposed to making an accusation of idiocy. Fine distinction I know, but nonetheless a difference.

Was still an insult though tbf. you can mail me instead of posting this publicly btw. :)

DeletedUser

tried and failed!!! . Just to remind you, Cypherrr didn't originally start out there on the rim. Thats where he started nobling after he was completely cleared out of the core.

i didnt say he wasnt affected did i? your sole purpose was to rim him which didnt happen

=RedFox=

No, our sole purpose was to destroy him and knock him down a peg. Think we managed pretty well too. But watch this space, this time the nuclear cockroach ain't gonna survive the fallout :icon_wink:

The Great 1One1

It'd be pretty difficult for any tribe in TW to completely rim a big-sized player at this sort of stage in the world. All that'll happen is he'll relocate somewhere else, and that's after Deus spend a month or so getting close enough to him to properly attack in the first place.

DeletedUser

Pretty difficult, yes. But what else is left to do and what more motivation do we need?

DeletedUser69648

I am really looking forward to seeing this attack on cypher, not bashing cypher, as he is a friend of mine, but this should be good.

DeletedUser41659

I am really looking forward to seeing this attack on cypher, not bashing cypher, as he is a friend of mine, but this should be good.

Greetings dear person and welcome to the Magnus has quoted you club. Bathe in it's glory.

*allows time for Mr Topkilla to bathe in glory*

As for Mr Cypherr, how can anyone not love the guy! I have had very little to do with him but he seems to be a very skilled player who is very funny when wound up.

As for Mr Cypherr being "attacked" by the Deus horde ... well ... haven't we seen that already? Didn't Mr C not only survive but go on holiday whilst being smack talked and come back to recover in record time?

As for the passing of our Future Girl ... isn't it a bit smelly to be making a bash Cypherr thread in this fashion? My butt cheeks actually clenched whilst perusing this thread.

In spectacularly bad taste indeed.

sypherr

I deleted few days ago before anyone had taken anything from me and my w53 2.2 mil rim account also, told fabio to tell boo and cady etc to take my villages, i could hack fighting a 110 mill tribe with occasional cat waves and attempts to annoy me from deus and hyper but having the top 3 tribe's go for me at once, no thanx, not my idea of fun im afraid i dont mind being out numbered but theres a limit to which i say im owned lmao.

w24 as been a great world and i luvved my time here i have been luvved and hated and with the so mainy mistakes iv made it's been an experiance im proud of the amount of interest i have been given on this world my first, i think just in the twstats bit alone i have the most hits by a sheer massive amount of people being nosey and looking at me over the years, i going to have a quiet time on the new world so any from w24 on there feel free to message me, even people who think im evil incarnated, i challenge you to get to know me.

All the best to you all deus dh and hyper, even my stalker glyn you old bugger, im sure you will miss me :p XXX

DeletedUser

Awww cypherr, I was so looking forward to organizing them 2k trains at your :(