Inactive?

DeletedUser

At what point do inactive players become barbs?

i have had some players that haven't been around for over 3 weeks!!!

DeletedUser57892

It depends on their logins. Some will randomly log in and go oh still being farmed and reset the counter.

DeletedUser

sigh, so if the counter isn't reset its weeks?

god why are there so many persistant farms in my area!, some of them even still build troops after i cat them back to 200 points each week!

DeletedUser

It happens, insane, generally the best idea is to just slam your head into the des... wait a second, that isn't safe. Umm, just try not to rip your hair out, we all know the feeling.

DeletedUser95668

Yea, i have an account on w53, i just log in every so often and find im been farmed. I just log off and log in again about a week later. My main world is w52 though

DeletedUser91764

Yea, i have an account on w53, i just log in every so often and find im been farmed. I just log off and log in again about a week later. My main world is w52 though

Prepare to be flamed,
:icon_idea:

DeletedUser95668

DOes anyone know any gud worlds???????????? I mean that u cn join. I think the best one is 52, although i aint been on them all:):):):):):):):):):):):)

DeletedUser

I'm the only person on continent 58 who is actually playing!

DeletedUser

I've got a guy next to my main village that I've mailed, catapulted several times (even destroyed Res buildings to make him leave), etc. and he's still logging in and never playing... And this is how it's been since I joined w52. That's the worst kind of neighbor. If he'd grow his Res buildings I'd be a happy farmer, but the only thing he did was make troops from time to time to just waste Res.