Indominus Rex v TSuper Troopers

MR.MR

Look at all of these nonmember third-party experts we have making commentary about TSUPER! Even taking personal potshots at me, I feel so special! Am I viewing Tribalwars or Fox News here!?

First off, Congratulations to Sierra for taking the lead in the war stats. Here is a current view of things ingame from TSUPER perspective:
dea75b04cbe968918711843c3e8f8018.png

0e01ce1d438ed1bcab16d156fb0327b9.png

Sierra leads by 5 caps. TSUPER's caps have been slightly bigger. TSUPER has done more attacking, and thus Sierra has more ODD.
An interesting statistic to look at, Ally ODA / Enemy ODD. TSUPER has a .61 tODA/sODD ratio, and Sierra has a .56 sODA/tODD ratio. This means that TSUPER is killing a little more Enemy defense per dead nuke than Sierra, even with the ODA-fest that is Lord Pinder.

Regarding Lord Pinder: I woke up to find the Pinder sit on a Tuesday morning, with a mail 'Im losing villages need sitter until Friday'. The sit had no ability to mail, forum, attack with troops, or defend with troops - all of the sitter allowances were unchecked. Out of respect to Pinder and his legitimate extenuating RL circumstances dating back to May, long before he came under fire, we declined to internal the account until he failed to return on Friday. We gave him until End of Day on Sunday, one week from leaving, before pulling the plug. I left the account alone for a few days as I was busy and it was demoralizing to watch defendable attacks land, unable to do anything about it, after a few days someone took the sit from me and started organizing some tribal snipes/recaps. As a result, Sierra has taken the conquers lead. Many tribes would have kicked him, I do not believe in kicking a member that is losing villages, in fact I told my council that anyone who kicked him would find themselves out on their ass too. Inactive/active/whatever, had Sierra not launched a small op on Pinder at that time, he would not have needed to pass his sit, and his account would still be intact, with coplayer help. They won the battle, simple as that. One thing Sierra is failing to point out -- while they have capped 60 from Pinder, we have capped 63 to-date from Phantom781, who is active, stacked, and a solid player.

And for those of you who would claim that I lie about the fact that Pinder left his sit without the ability to move troops:
f9fefd1bf87ac7083de9cde282471308.png

Onto C-note:
Not going to get sucked up into the active/inactive debate. We will honor the stats and accomplishments of our opponents, even if they are too high and mighty to do the same. I will draw attention to one thing, the following timeline:
1. June 18, 17:38ST: IRex/c-note recaps from Krool1.
2. June 18, 22:30ST: IRex posts his Manifesto on these forums, from where I quote:
Indominus Rex said:
I want everyone to know that I single handedly defended and protected my villages with no coplayers. That's not the case now as I've found some help

As of June 18th, at 22:30ST, he had now found help for his account. From the horse's mouth itself, the account had additional players.
3. June 19, 14:51ST: A Mighty Onion posted that the account was banned on these external forums.
4. June 22, 02:35ST: Lord Pinder wins first cap award once c-note is unbanned.
5. June 22, 12:53ST: c-note caps a village

If you want to sit here and argue that, for two very specific 16.5 hour and 10.33 hour windows in between forum posts and captures, the c-note account was 'inactive' and that the stats 'should not count/are meaningless/etc' be my guest. I have more important things to do than talk to a wall. If you are going to continue to argue for your questionable exception while I have the graciousness and dignity to come and congratulate you and accept Lord Pinders stats against us, enjoy smearing that egg on your face.

You lot can have the external forums to yourselves. Keep circle-jerking each others' egos on here. You will find myself and the rest of the TSUPER players ingame. Besides, we have a stats deficiency to correct; our researchers have noticed a distinct correlation between the levels of peacocking in this thread and which tribe holds the lead ingame, we now need to observe what happens when TSUPER retakes the lead from Sierra.

Last edited:

velibor

No one was bitching about it (rofl), only Zombified commented on it, while he is not in Sierra.
I just posted the same thing you did, with 'proof' of Lord Pinder being inactive, the proof was just like I just copy pasted. Only difference is that he didnt have 1 cap during those days, and still I saw some snipes (inactive :icon_rolleyes:)
I think its pretty accurate to say that someone is inactive when he is not defending and only performed 1 conquer during 4-5 days. (on a barbarian village)

About the leaving of C-Note, I dont think you have the right facts to say we kicked him for stats, and got him back in because 'he only lost 2 villages', you should check that with the guy that told you this.

Btw... you sound mad, please fix it.
http://gyazo.com/03e73b1f07343d4c98ea9cea9ce3450c

DeletedUser113867

You know just as well as the rest of us C-Note was inactive during the period before he left and rejoined Sierra.
Kinda inactive since the owner didnt do anything during this period of time, and just gave up when he was cleared I believe?
You got caps during that time as well, but those are not in the recent stats from this week, so it doesnt matter for those.

C-note was not inactive

C-note account was taken over by the trustx account player who was giving villages over to the tribe. This player was active on 2 accounts at the same time on this world and what happened is he received a ban, meaning he could not noble or defend during some of the attacks. But this also meant tsuper could not send more attacks while he was weak.

So that explains why he did not noble for a few days and disproves your inactivity theory

He got kicked out.

c-note was kicked according to krystalballty, but phantom i have to ask if he was inactive then the only reason to kick was to save stats as he would have been nobled out unless you kicked when he was not inactive which completely disproves your argument that he was inactive.

Did sierra have tsuper attacked by TL and then recruited the players taking the villages to improve there stats, oh yeah they did.

krystalballty

The last Posts made me log in and Post the real version and not some weird "theory" or guesses. So everyone should know before someone writes some nonsenses.

THe Truth is, Trustx was inactive for few weeks, then he came back and said he can barely play and a merge would fix his activity. I-rex account had the same problem, at first it had players but then everyone disappeared. With only Luke left that couldnt play 24/7 and defend. SO he wrote this Forum post and left. We tried to get people on this account but the password got changed and nobody had the access to it for week. ~5 days.

Trustx started the merge and left TW / skype. Nobody heard from him since. Due the breach of rules ( merge and logging 2 accounts) both accounts were banned.

C-note was kicked, because we didnt knew who was playing it, due password change and name change.

I hope i answered some questions and this Topic should end with this.

Right now: Indominus Rex >>> C-note / the account has new player (new name) and its able to play normaly.

If you really look for stats and Conquered villages and want to brag about it, you all know, before this account joined Sierra, was under heavy fire by tsuper.. after he joined... Tsuper declared war on Sierra. We were unprepared for this and it came to huge losses. It took some time a complete unprepared account that was 2 mil points to defend without players. It was some Hardship that Sierra overcame.

We have a war going, discussing which player got nobled and the reasons (most likely - Inactivity/ bad connections whatsoever..). Summer came and many players are going on vacation or just doing RL adventures instead to sit at home and play TW, this is understandable and acceptable. Not only sierra had/has to fight inactivity but most tribes in tribalwars.

regards,
~pots

Last edited:

Marvx360x

So much arguing :lol:

C-note account was taken over by the trustx account player who was giving villages over to the tribe. This player was active on 2 accounts at the same time on this world and what happened is he received a ban
Not correct.

DeletedUser113867

So much arguing :lol:

Not correct.

Yes it is as stated above your comment by your tribe member.

Trustx started the merge and left TW / skype. Nobody heard from him since. Due the breach of rules ( merge and logging 2 accounts) both accounts were banned.

That's amusing, as the only player on that account currently is Streetbaker13, a Trustx coplayer.

QcdVCnN.png

Trustx gets permed, a player moves to iRex, now the account is kicked out and the name is changed... Oh how the mighty have fallen? And, why must you ruin our warstats?

As stated by the Indominus Rex account also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117791

Allow me, the person that was in the middle of it all, to explain what really happened.

I was not struggling to play but I was away for the few weeks. That however is unrelated to what happened next.

Luke/iRex needed help. My coplayer and I agreed to merge and take the lead on the account.

I changed Trustx password via proxy and then logged into iRex 24hrs later.

A few days past and things slowly went to crap, I rage quit over a number of on going issues and Luke eventually quit as well.

Then iRex and TrustX was banned due to breaking the changing password rule and due to a merging rule, which states that the new account must noble all the other accounts villages before the players themselves join the account (There's more to that rule but thats the part we broke).

Then Luke's old co-player came back, unbanned the account and changed the passwords, which lead to the account being kicked.

Eventually the account was brought back under the control of Sierra and now as far as im aware it has a new person playing on it.

So there thats it, we broke some rules plain and simple. I'm satisfied that the TW Support Team understand that at no point was anyone purposely trying to cheat, that however does not change the fact that rules were broken and I've accepted the punishment for that. The Trustx account was banned and deleted.

If any of you want to continue claiming this and that after this post then be my guest.

Adios Amigos

PS. Greetz to Marv & Krystal, sorry for all the trouble I caused :p

Player not found.

Sometimes players actually forget about the most important rules of the game at times. Seriously, at this stage I wouldn't bother risking anything to get my precious account banned :)

winnie churchill

Then Luke's old co-player came back, unbanned the account and changed the passwords, which lead to the account being kicked.

This is funny. I'm the old/original account owner and i haven't changed the password. I also cannot log in anymore. (if i wished to)
I would love to know whats happened here?!?!?!?