[INF] and HIV

RemyRose

Btw, people who are infected kinda... die.

Tribal forum;

razerblade2 today at 21:31 Quote Edit Delete
HIV should use condoms, its safer ;)

DeletedUser

Btw, people who are infected kinda... die.

Tribal forum;

Nonsense, we are still very much alive.

The break-up only strengthened our bond.... even though I wasn't here for that yet :lol:

DeletedUser

Darn ;P plaes disband again and stay that way gives my tribe a chance to go to the top

not that youll stop us just makes it easyer :p

DeletedUser45257

HIV is almost always fatal, but there are few cases where it doesn't reach the point where it's AIDS. Whether this is due to strong immune systems, strong will, or simply lack of the host living long enough to develop AIDS isn't always known, and quite honestly, irrelevant. HIV is in most cases fatal, yes, but not all.

Infections, on the other hand, are a broader term, and are not nearly as often fatal. There are many nonfatal infections, whether it's the characteristic of the infection to not be fatal, or whether it's taken care of in time.

In ending, these two tribes will not die. The strong will survive, and live to infect you all.

DeletedUser

I know, I just like to argue and tell people that they will inevitably fail...

DeletedUser28924

enlighten me in this disproving a statement art of yours.

DeletedUser45257

Hmm...

"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong."

DeletedUser45257

That's a quote directly from Einstein. Unless you're suggesting that Einstein was a *&^@-Up... The only think he *&^@ed up was he got divorced. The logic of the statement is in the fact that the Scientific Method can not, under any circumstances, be used to prove something absolutely correct, but can be used to prove something absolutely incorrect.

DeletedUser

when i first heard about both tribes i though they where gonna be a family!