-INF- & INF-AM v. TWA-S & TWA-RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

as much as i'd love to hear it in full i would hate to point out the flaws again.....

I'll tell you anyway :)

"we weren't actively supporting UAN. A few of our members chose to" - meaning: As a tribe we never instructed our members to support UAN, a few members did support them yes - but that was their own choice. Soo like i said, we didn't "actively support" them as a tribe, yeeeeess? :icon_idea:

"MM supported many LEGION" - meaning: The UA was aware that they had an alliance, the UA also knew, and expected before going to war, that MM would help support them. In my opinion (and evidently the UA's) this was not an act of war.

HENCE me stating that INF should've expected us to support UAN and WarGod when they went to war with them because they were/are our ALLIES. Like i said before - we didn't actively support them - but even if we did i don't think it would've been grounds for INF to declare war on us.

Hope that makes sense for you.

Now please go sit in your corner, have a lil' cry and reflect on your mistakes like a good little boy :)

DeletedUser

you were aware that your members were supporting them and we were aware that are's were supporting legion......
i called you out on the fact of you stating this
And how is that an act of war?? MM supported many LEGION villages
i clearly stated that to me this is an act of war
:icon_wink:
now do you get why i was nagging at you?

DeletedUser

Yes, i know what you said - that's why i used the MM/LEGION situation as an example to show you that, despite what you may think, you're wrong. Sheesh.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Lordio

For all those that aren't aware, we are now at war with [ally]-INF-[/ally]. :D
TWA-RB and TWA-S will be working very closely for this war.. much more so than any previous wars, especially with the recent merger between -RB and WarGod (who have been fighting INF for some months now).
Your Generals for the War are:
TWA-S - Lordio
TWA-RB - Beliaal.

Isn't it about time you sent some troops out to back up your words?

We've been taking your vils for a month now while all you do yabber on. If you have recruited any troops instead of building your lovely sim-cities, now would be the time to send them.

Side 1:
Tribes: -INF-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Apoc-W
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,884
Side 2: 1,785
Difference: 99

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 9
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,414,710
Side 2: 16,888,208
Difference: 526,502

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 279,993
Side 2: 87,948
Difference: 192,045

image.php

DeletedUser

Yes, i know what you said - that's why i used the MM/LEGION situation as an example to show you that, despite what you may think, you're wrong. Sheesh.
heh i guess your not much for thinking outside your box eh :icon_biggrin:
id be in a bad mood also if i was losing to -INF- :icon_wink: love ya inf guys
icon10.gif

DeletedUser

Yh well throw yourselves in whilst your at it.. cuz you's is the trash n i's is the oscar the grouch

Cant believe i missed all this spamming and argueing last night :icon_cry: well im happy we actually woke up apoc now so maybe they will start to ummm attack us back, wait let me check my incomings

tick tock
tick tock
tick tock

im back Nope nothing there YAWN!!!!!

oscar-the-grouch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.