-inf-

bomberace101

Im sorry who have you heard of?... perhaps then we can choose who we want as dukes if they are famous and well known?

DeletedUser

Well I assume I would see Rudeger or The Elias there, since they have lead the most dominant INF tribe in the past.

It doesn't make much sense to shy away from these two, does it? That would be like you, bomber, leading the world into a life of peace and prosperity, then when it came time to choose a global leader, we chose some guy no one knows.

bomberace101

I don't see how we would need to announce any change in leadership though? As they are running our tribe the only people that need to know who they are is us. If you wanted to have any converstation with -INF you would need to speak with our diplomats which as you can see includes rudegar.

DeletedUser

I don't see how we would need to announce any change in leadership though? As they are running our tribe the only people that need to know who they are is us. If you wanted to have any converstation with -INF you would need to speak with our diplomats which as you can see includes rudegar.

I am just confused as to why there is a change in leadership.

There is no need to get defensive. I just find it strange that the people who got INF this far are no longer leading it. According to the profile, anyway.

bomberace101

There are plenty of other tribes who have changed leadership, so i don't see why it would make much difference now that the new tribe has different people on the front profile. The new people aren't gonna tell us to stop attacking UAN and join the Aggresion family. As said before the people who led the former tribe are still here but i am in no position to actually know what they discuss. I just send :spear: at the red dots....

DeletedUser

There are plenty of other tribes who have changed leadership, so i don't see why it would make much difference now that the new tribe has different people on the front profile. The new people aren't gonna tell us to stop attacking UAN and join the Aggresion family. As said before the people who led the former tribe are still here but i am in no position to actually know what they discuss. I just send :spear: at the red dots....

thats awesome that u atk with :spear: I myself prefer to use :scout: to atk all the red dots but i don't have many red dots, its almost all blue, yellow and purple in my area with some homemade colors thrown in.

bomberace101

I dont attack with them silly :icon_rolleyes: I send them to support the red dots :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

thats kool, as long as those barbs are still there to noble. I couldn't imagine actually being a good player and nobling player villas.

Belindap

Here's how we chose the new leadership.
We put Rudegar and The Elias in a cage with anyone else who wanted to lead. Then, the two who made it to the door alive got to be dukes. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Here's how we chose the new leadership.
We put Rudegar and The Elias in a cage with anyone else who wanted to lead. Then, the two who made it to the door alive got to be dukes. :icon_twisted:

Poor The Elias.. Had to be in there with bomber. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Poor The Elias.. Had to be in there with bomber. :icon_neutral:

Poor everyone, i was the only one that walked out of the cage alive, b/c as everyone knows INF is one of -MM-'s toys

DeletedUser

Poor everyone, i was the only one that walked out of the cage alive, b/c as everyone knows INF is one of -MM-'s toys

I forgot to ask why you said my title should be changed, actually. Zombie monkey .. Or what was it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I forgot to ask why you said my title should be changed, actually. Zombie monkey .. Or what was it? :icon_eek:

it should be Nazi Zombie Monkey, everyone knows only the Nazi's turned into zombies.

DeletedUser

Why can't it be Leon's Monkey Boy? :icon_neutral:

b/c i ain't got no monkey boy and i don't want no monkey boy. i want a Nazi Zombie Monkey that i can kill when i feel bored.

Rudegar

Not sure how INF's Leadership concerns everyone but anyway here goes, our merger was based around the fact that we had 2 top 20 tribes operating in the same areas fighting the same or similar wars seeking to recruit the same players, essentially we were friendly competition to each other, there was also the constant threat of blocking each other in. Hence merging Wrath and WarLegion was a natural progression for growth for both tribes, however neither was a superior tribe to the other and as such a merger had to be carried out on equal footing. It also signals a move away from a massed family structure towards a parent academy structure, something which i believe has already become more common but will have to become even more so as the world develops and the weaknesses of massed families become apparent as mass recruited tribes are eaten wholesale by their more streamlined and coordinated counterparts.

As for the current leadership I have led the INF family since the beginning of the INF, -MM- war when Mark5 stepped down after his disasterous leadership quarrels with MrCrabbs, which essentially doomed INF to falling apart, Wrath and Sloth were the tribes which were salvageable from the wreckage due to geography and the temerity of mine and Elias leadership in Wrath and Jenniewrens in Sloth. As a group we have taken a pair of tribe which most expected to die grew the family through the recruitment of INF-KN (regrettably) and WarLegion (a collaboration which proved to be perhaps one of the most fortuitous in W18's history). From a personal perspective wrath has come from ranked 44th and bordered by aggressive tribes sat on the border between k68 and 69, to having been one of the foundation stones in -INF which is ranked 8th and has an undisputed control of the south east.

However Wrath several weeks ago was very top heavy, and by merging greatly reduced the scope for leadership positions avaliable as many of the players who moved from wrath to -INF- were heavy contributors to the tribe and it was determined that a 2 duke leadership structure was ample and as such Sporanox the long term leader of WarLegion and architect of their growth and Warayama who for a long time has been an integral leader in Wrath responsible for the finely honed ship we were internally. Both are far better known internally than they are externally but i would vouch for each as being a leader of the highest calibre. As for other leadership very few tribes are likely to hold back the ambitions of loyal long term members and i would hazard a guess that contribution would come before titles, but that if anyone sought internal advancement all they woule likely need to do is ask how they can contribute, use their innitiative and benefit the advancement of the tribe and it would come naturally, the titles of the tribe at present accurately who i can see being the most active leaders in the near future of -INF-.

I will always be an active member of the tribe but have had to step back due to RL commitments and would defer to the leadership of our current dukes, but it is with great pride that i am able to hand over the leadership of a tribe which is in the best shape it has ever been rather than in a state of utter disrepair as was the case on the last 2 occasions i was made duke both in the original INF and (for those with long memories) in UN1TE.

sorry for the length of the post but its entitled INF so makes sense for someone to post an explanation and i guess im probably the best qualified.

DeletedUser

Not sure how INF's Leadership concerns everyone but anyway here goes, our merger was based around the fact that we had 2 top 20 tribes operating in the same areas fighting the same or similar wars seeking to recruit the same players, essentially we were friendly competition to each other, there was also the constant threat of blocking each other in. Hence merging Wrath and WarLegion was a natural progression for growth for both tribes, however neither was a superior tribe to the other and as such a merger had to be carried out on equal footing. It also signals a move away from a massed family structure towards a parent academy structure, something which i believe has already become more common but will have to become even more so as the world develops and the weaknesses of massed families become apparent as mass recruited tribes are eaten wholesale by their more streamlined and coordinated counterparts.

As for the current leadership I have led the INF family since the beginning of the INF, -MM- war when Mark5 stepped down after his disasterous leadership quarrels with MrCrabbs, which essentially doomed INF to falling apart, Wrath and Sloth were the tribes which were salvageable from the wreckage due to geography and the temerity of mine and Elias leadership in Wrath and Jenniewrens in Sloth. As a group we have taken a pair of tribe which most expected to die grew the family through the recruitment of INF-KN (regrettably) and WarLegion (a collaboration which proved to be perhaps one of the most fortuitous in W18's history). From a personal perspective wrath has come from ranked 44th and bordered by aggressive tribes sat on the border between k68 and 69, to having been one of the foundation stones in -INF which is ranked 8th and has an undisputed control of the south east.

However Wrath several weeks ago was very top heavy, and by merging greatly reduced the scope for leadership positions avaliable as many of the players who moved from wrath to -INF- were heavy contributors to the tribe and it was determined that a 2 duke leadership structure was ample and as such Sporanox the long term leader of WarLegion and architect of their growth and Warayama who for a long time has been an integral leader in Wrath responsible for the finely honed ship we were internally. Both are far better known internally than they are externally but i would vouch for each as being a leader of the highest calibre. As for other leadership very few tribes are likely to hold back the ambitions of loyal long term members and i would hazard a guess that contribution would come before titles, but that if anyone sought internal advancement all they woule likely need to do is ask how they can contribute, use their innitiative and benefit the advancement of the tribe and it would come naturally, the titles of the tribe at present accurately who i can see being the most active leaders in the near future of -INF-.

I will always be an active member of the tribe but have had to step back due to RL commitments and would defer to the leadership of our current dukes, but it is with great pride that i am able to hand over the leadership of a tribe which is in the best shape it has ever been rather than in a state of utter disrepair as was the case on the last 2 occasions i was made duke both in the original INF and (for those with long memories) in UN1TE.

sorry for the length of the post but its entitled INF so makes sense for someone to post an explanation and i guess im probably the best qualified.

Thanks for the explanation. Sad to see how RL is interefering with your leadership, but I'm sure the now dukes will do an awesome job.

Warayama

Wow people dont know who I am. I like it.

Rudes, all I can say is love the signature...

Wara

DeletedUser

Wow people dont know who I am. I like it.

Rudes, all I can say is love the signature...

Wara

I know you wara :)

Ruds, wow, you took me down memory lane. It's amazing how much has happened since Un1te. I have to admit though, I will miss my partner in crime not being on the forefront :(

All the best to -INF-, this is an awesome move.

DeletedUser

Nah, I'm the leader of -INF- b/c remember, INF are just -MM-'s toys so obviously everyone there just listens to us -MM- players.