Infamy & 4Play Merging :O

shauntx

Looks like members are starting to merge and we will have a new #1 tribe within next day or so. On paper this looks good for Infamy because they will gain a decent group and take over more area to their south. This world is shaping up to look good now.

DeletedUser

I'll be more interested to see the members they decide to take, a full merger looks bad on infamy. However depending on the players they take, this could be a good move for them. We'll see.

shauntx

one of the members that was in 4play said that Happy is trying to pick up a few of them now to expand that would leave infamy surrounded if that happens

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i heard someone did something dirty...

but wont speculate without proof..

the tribe is disbanded though, that is forsure

maybe they will regroup

if happy recruit over there it will most likly be a world war starting.. could the first!

shauntx

yeah i was just on Skype something about one of the co players tried to change the password and email the original account holder got pissed and kicked co player off. Thats why I am glad TW don't let you just change email without confirmation from original email 1st. I was only able to get part of story from my friend but I think the original holder of account got upset for his co player trying to change all that. lesson learned? if its not your account to start with then don't try and change information without the creator of account approval.

DeletedUser

yeah i was just on Skype something about one of the co players tried to change the password and email the original account holder got pissed and kicked co player off. Thats why I am glad TW don't let you just change email without confirmation from original email 1st. I was only able to get part of story from my friend but I think the original holder of account got upset for his co player trying to change all that. lesson learned? if its not your account to start with then don't try and change information without the creator of account approval.

I heard the same thing. Seems as though the duke of 4play had a dispute between account owners thus resulting in people getting locked out of the account and disbandment of the tribe. This isn't part of some merger between 4play/Infamy, it's just the usual crap that seems to go on in all top tribes in this world resulting in demise. We took in a couple recruits that were wanting to join us for some time but already had that planned before this event occurred, one has nothing to do with the other, and this is quite honestly unexpected. That being said we will be monitoring this situation closely and will expect tribes we may have agreements with to hold to their word.

Strght SaVaGe

I heard the same thing. Seems as though the duke of 4play had a dispute between account owners thus resulting in people getting locked out of the account and disbandment of the tribe. This isn't part of some merger between 4play/Infamy, it's just the usual crap that seems to go on in all top tribes in this world resulting in demise. We took in a couple recruits that were wanting to join us for some time but already had that planned before this event occurred, one has nothing to do with the other, and this is quite honestly unexpected. That being said we will be monitoring this situation closely and will expect tribes we may have agreements with to hold to their word.

+1 your the man

DeletedUser

one of the members that was in 4play said that Happy is trying to pick up a few of them now to expand that would leave infamy surrounded if that happens

Cool, so when does the duke of Happy find out about Happy trying to pick up a few of them? lmao

DeletedUser

(hug moment) :icon_redface: zzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

DeletedUser

Crap! Just lost a few rankings within the tribe. No fair Psycho :lol:

DeletedUser

(hug moment) :icon_redface: zzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

hmm.. TW.. what can I say, well, its just that, it's better off this way.. :)

and as I seen the 4Play are still reforming themselves without DontWorry at this time.. so all the dukeship were left to nancy jane and djwright as for now.. well, goodluck for both of them..

Bolrog

I squeaked back in while Dan wasn't paying attention, but as soon as he sees that I'm gonna be gone again

DeletedUser

Crap! Just lost a few rankings within the tribe. No fair Psycho :lol:

Nice to have ex ? 4Play co`s in w60 and also you being in Infamy here? who needs spies.:icon_redface::lol:

DeletedUser

does this mean ILL will stop attacking them out of fear of infamy retaliation or collect their booty?

DeletedUser102717

Ill and the new 4play reformation merged, so only time will tell.

this will be interesting.