Infest Declares War on....Ex..and..TRE..and...Stunts..and..~@~

DeletedUser

Infestation declares war on entire Western Alliance...Ex...TRE...Stunts...~@~.

Although previously being out-numbered and out-pointed in their war with OTS and OTST. That isn't quite enough for those Gods at Infest.
An account thief, has lead us to add the entire Western Alliance to the menu.
In fact, a 2k innactive on w67, has lead to a 120mil point war here.

How could this happen :icon_eek:
[spoil]A guy called mancunian quin, an old tribemate who had been gone for months was welcomed back to our chat and our tribe. Having one of our best accounts open we decided to let him play it (an account that had been with our tribe from the start, then personally handed to me, and grown by us until just a week ago).
The account had also been created on 67. He then decided to change the password, and not let the co's play.

After doing this, the account on 67 then dropped way behind. No farming stats, and neighbors out-growing him. The 67 tribe is a start up one, an aggressive one, who is pushed for space and turning away good players. The co-duke there decided he had had enough, and cleared him.

He then decides the two worlds are related and leaves Infest on 64 with our 1.5mil account.

Of course, our good allies Ex then go and recruit him right away, without even so much as a mail our way.
Obviously recruiting your allies best accounts isn't enough. Because after trying to get him back, we was just left with the threat of a total gang-bang by our own alliance.[/spoil]

So here we will stand, surrounded on all 4 sides, with 1.5 mil recruited in our heart. 10 vs 1.

We will die, but we will love it

DeletedUser

My prediction on how this War will turn out:
[spoil]
dive.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser107592

Infestation declares war on entire Western Alliance...Ex...TRE...Stunts...~@~.

Although previously being out-numbered and out-pointed in their war with OTS and OTST. That isn't quite enough for those Gods at Infest.
An account thief, has lead us to add the entire Western Alliance to the menu.
In fact, a 2k innactive on w67, has lead to a 120mil point war here.

How could this happen :icon_eek:
[spoil]A guy called mancunian quin, an old tribemate who had been gone for months was welcomed back to our chat and our tribe. Having one of our best accounts open we decided to let him play it (an account that had been with our tribe from the start, then personally handed to me, and grown by us until just a week ago).
The account had also been created on 67. He then decided to change the password, and not let the co's play.

After doing this, the account on 67 then dropped way behind. No farming stats, and neighbors out-growing him. The 67 tribe is a start up one, an aggressive one, who is pushed for space and turning away good players. The co-duke there decided he had had enough, and cleared him.

He then decides the two worlds are related and leaves Infest on 64 with our 1.5mil account.

Of course, our good allies Ex then go and recruit him right away, without even so much as a mail our way.
Obviously recruiting your allies best accounts isn't enough. Because after trying to get him back, we was just left with the threat of a total gang-bang by our own alliance.[/spoil]

So here we will stand, surrounded on all 4 sides, with 1.5 mil recruited in our heart. 10 vs 1.

We will die, but we will love it

Well, lets see. Despite him being active on 64 and you knowing where to contact him about 67 did you do so? Nope, you just attacked him in 67. He felt that directly reflected on your trustworthiness as a duke and no longer had confidence in your leadership abilities.

He wanted out of your tribe and wanted an invitation to EX. I reviewed the circumstances, how you handled things with him in 67 and felt he had good cause to leave your tribe and so I sent him the invitation he requested.

Now talk about no contact, how did you handle that. Despite him being given the account and by TW rules it being his you threw a hissy fit and sent attacks at him while being allied with EX with no contact.

Happens all the time in TW, allies attacking each other with no notice. Nothing unusual about that. However not always does the duke of one tribe (you) give someone their personal word (not their word as a duke of a tribe) that you wanted to work with EX, you wanted to fight against MW, and that you and your tribe can be trusted.

So much for that. Just makes it more evident that he was right about not being able to trust in your leadership and I made the right choice sending him an invitation under the circumstances.

EOS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109597

Nope, you just attacked him in 67.

Nope,the duke of Infest on world 67 attacked him without putrid's knowledge and when Putrid asked him not to, he continued.Then mancunian told us he planned on keeping the account even when his old friend came back from the issues hes having in RL.

DeletedUser107592

Nope,the duke of Infest on world 67 attacked him without putrid's knowledge and when Putrid asked him not to, he continued.Then mancunian told us he planned on keeping the account even when his old friend came back from the issues hes having in RL.

Important: If you give away your account it no longer belongs to you. If you change your mind later on and try to reclaim control of the account this will be treated as illegal entry to an account.

TW rules. He was given the account, it was his.

DeletedUser109597

Important: If you give away your account it no longer belongs to you. If you change your mind later on and try to reclaim control of the account this will be treated as illegal entry to an account.

Predictable.I never said it was against the rules.I'm simply stating hes betraying his once good friend who when I told him Mancunian had the account said ''its in good hands then''.

DeletedUser

Actually the account was not given to him.

We thought he was trustable. When we told him the password, I asked if he could temporarily take over the account until the original owner could come back. Once again, I thought we could trust him.

When asked to change the password back so the coplayers (myself included) on w67 could still log on, he would not.

DeletedUser

The account was not given away, It was being co played until the guy changed the password and ditched the other co - players with no warning or nothing.

DeletedUser

Happens all the time in TW, allies attacking each other with no notice. Nothing unusual about that. However not always does the duke of one tribe (you) give someone their personal word (not their word as a duke of a tribe) that you wanted to work with EX, you wanted to fight against MW, and that you and your tribe can be trusted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't realize our deal was still intact after you recruited from us without even the decency of a mail. Obviously that's legit?

Deleted User - 4669627

1. horrible PnP, a declaration should be entertaining, funny even, not simply a dry summary of events

2. and i think i mentioned this not long ago

Players and sitters are equally responsible for the actions of any sat account. Make sure you can trust the person you choose as sitter or whose account you are sitting.

^^ that applies to co-players or whoever you gift to, you are responsible for your account, make sure you leave it in the right hands
3. the account owner is whoever has the email account associated with it

4. if the email is changed, an email is sent to the person who had the email account and they have 2 weeks (i think?) to notify tw support and have the email changed back

anyway, good luck to both sides in this war, i honestly hope to see both tribes do well

DeletedUser

That's the problem. We thought we were leaving it in the right hands.
If you had asked me 48 hours ago, I would have said Mancunian was one of the most trustworthy and loyal players in the tribe. He was one of the first to originally join. We would not have given him the account if we didn't have full trust in him.
It's just amazing how wrong he proved us.

DeletedUser

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't realize our deal was still intact after you recruited from us without even the decency of a mail. Obviously that's legit?

Like you did from OTS?

Harden up kids.

DeletedUser103537

Prediction clowns goes out laughing in a funny way. Good luck to both sides really this is funny. I mean good luck kill each other best idea I seen. The west is doing a good job wondering when they will declare on hotrex. Still wondering when.

Also I probably say this normally you got two things when someone recruits off you get pissed off and declare or hold back wait till opportunity arises then hit them keep the alliance back stab them for the betraying you for stealing your member. This idea is probably the best as for one thing taking a member in who was in the other tribe is a insult to a alliance unless notified and everything was ok with them.

DeletedUser

Also I probably say this normally you got two things when someone recruits off you get pissed off and declare or hold back wait till opportunity arises then hit them keep the alliance back stab them for the betraying you for stealing your member. This idea is probably the best as for one thing taking a member in who was in the other tribe is a insult to a alliance unless notified and everything was ok with them.

As far as timing goes I would say there isn't a much better time than now. We can either attack now, or wait and give Ex plenty of time to stack all those villages. The results of not waiting are looking good for now:
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=2551088

I will let you decide for yourself though :)

DeletedUser103537

Good job you guys are doing good I must say I am impressed catching them off guard best way to take villages but can you guys sustain it though I don't know how they can stack to much.

32 takes in the first day that is quite good.

DeletedUser

Well we weren't planning on attacking Ex so they have had just about as much preparation as us. (next to none)

Regardless, 32 is a high number and it is unlikely that we can sustain that many conquers but obviously we will continue to try our best.

DeletedUser

I just have one question to Putrid.....so Ex and your friend screwed you over, but why did you declare on every tribe in the west because of that?? It is between you and Ex, not between you and the west.