Info :)

DeletedUser94846

Punch! are a merge happy noob tribe, ya ya ya ya ya, i know, your response, well, hefty most likely - "omg, no we iz not, we iz war tribe, we fight 1 tribe, we beast, i iz best, i fail cuz frontline player, jump on the bandwageon, *Insert random fact about w20 here*, blah blah blah, we be da best,ampac is noob! *starts fight with ampac for no reason*, and we are still best, *another random fact about w20*, zombies are awesome, but we iz better!" and other poster will say, " oh your just a hater" or someshit, am i right? yeas i am :)

well i know there plans ahaha, i feel like shareing becuz i am nice (rofl)

[5/12/2011 6:57:03 AM] Valth: mates, im gonna talk to TBD and Act1 about mergeing, we will control the north, what do you all think?
[5/12/2011 6:57:42 AM] Zachary/V for Valth: great idea :D lets do it
[5/12/2011 6:58:04 AM] emperial_king: i agree, we do it we will take the north west and some of the south, then we can declare on those noob huggers Patryn, what kinda name is that anyway? lol
[5/12/2011 6:59:53 AM] Valth: rofl, yes its a stupid name =)
[5/12/2011 7:01:13 AM] Valth: should we wait for dev to get on first?
[5/12/2011 7:02:19 AM] emperial_king: nope, i say go ahead, he is basically inactive anyway.
[5/12/2011 7:03:24 AM] emperial_king: which reminds me, another frontline player went inactive, mista9, we gotta take his villages quick,v and z wanna get on that?
[5/12/2011 7:05:43 AM] Valth: mate , we are outta nobles and nukes ,lol, we hit a few stacks =(

DeletedUser97654

lol out of nobles and nukes, pssshhhh well try farming a bit more to get some more nooobles :)

and if they have inactives im sure patryn will be happy to eat them for you, its what we do after all

and punch is such a great name after all lol, must have taken all of 2 mins to think of that, infact it may have taken some a lot longer :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

and punch is such a great name after all lol, must have taken all of 2 mins to think of that, infact it may have taken some a lot longer :icon_razz:

i think it took us longer then that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser98809

*Steps inside flame-proof shell for all this topic is bound to contain* ;).
Any truth in this though, zach? If so, it looks like the "super-powers" ideals are already starting to emerge. Which is earlier than I expected.

DeletedUser

If this chat is genuine (which I doubt)...

Punch, I am disappoint

DeletedUser

I try to ignore that guy but people are taking this post serious, so I'll answer.

Of course nothing like that has happened. Anyone can change names and write random stuff, its just noone is moron as citizen and noone gives time to such crap. He is just embarrassing himself and enjoying that aswell.

DeletedUser98809

Ah that's... well, less interesting I guess :p. I look forward to the larger powerhouses emerging and what it brings.

DeletedUser

Though I doubt kane's credibility, I do believe that the chance of that convo to be real is very possible.

DeletedUser

Dunno about act1 but I know the TBD merger talks are going w... Oops

DeletedUser

I keep rereading this thread because it makes me laugh everytime, lol.

DeletedUser

*Steps inside flame-proof shell for all this topic is bound to contain* ;).
Any truth in this though, zach? If so, it looks like the "super-powers" ideals are already starting to emerge. Which is earlier than I expected.

there is no truth to this at all, we are not talking about or thinking about merging with tbd or act1, mista and dev are far from inactive,not planning to declare on patryn, and nukes and nobles are piling up :p

Man Punch is merging with Act1 it figures....

it figures the type of person like You would believe this

DeletedUser97155

Though I doubt kane's credibility, I do believe that the chance of that convo to be real is very possible.

If you think devicem and Mista9 are inactive, then you didn't check TW stats. :icon_wink:

We're not merging with anyone, nor is their a hint of truth with the Patryn plans. Some players in PUNCH! may be arrogant or overly confident, but we're not stupid. ;) Hopefully though, down the road, we'll have a larger front with them and engage in a good battle, but damnit, they better wait until I've relocated down that way. :D

All the merge talk on this world is filled with hypocrisies and double standards, and IMO, almost all of the top tribes have pulled a huggle move, PUNCH! included. I'm guilty of this as much as anybody, but I don't always believe the shit I say, sometimes I'm trying to manipulate a response from a tribe more than prove my point.

Last edited by a moderator: