Innogames, Please Make World 85 a Recommended World

DeletedUser114149

Innogames / Mothy, Please, please, make world 85 one of the recommended worlds for new players. Why is it not listed there? I actually already know the answer, so I don't know why I'm asking. I'm more pleading.

It's quite obvious the reason is because you want a higher chance for players to play your pay-to-win worlds in order to increase your revenue, but why not at least LIST 85 as JUST ONE of the recommended worlds? Put it near the bottom? We are getting almost NO new players because it's not recommended and you have to actually click "show all worlds" to be able to join it. No one new is going to do that, which is why the world is seeing zero growth.

Please, this is the last non pay-to-win world, and us players would love for you to make it a good one. It's gearing up to be the smallest world in tribalwars history by a large margin.

You can still have the pay-to-win worlds listed, we just want this world to be listed along with them so we still get the occasional new player instead of getting none at all. It's really disappointing to see zero growth in players and it's killing a large factor in making this game / world fun. Please at least list it for a few weeks while the world is still new then you can take it away. Please I'm begging you to make this last world great.

Thank your time and we appreciate all of the hard work you have put into this great game.

Sincerely,
All world 85 players.

Williamthefirst

New players can only learn from playing amongst what must be a very experienced world, player wise, and this can only be good for future tw ventures. I have joined this world BECAUSE so many experienced players are giving it one last go. What a chance to see where I am at in my game play!
Come on tw, funnel some more players this way!

DeletedUser110713

I don't play this world, but i will probably, as we all want to win the last world of TW. EVEN IF IT ISN'T THE LAST WORLD OF TW, IT IS THE LAST WORLD OF TW FOR MOST OF VETS, GIVE US A GOOD LAST RUN INNOGAMES.

#MAKEW85RECOMMENDEDWORLD

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Please, this is the last non pay-to-win world, and us players would love for you to make it a good one. It's gearing up to be the smallest world in tribalwars history by a large margin.

Every odd-numbered world since w69 has been jokingly small. You think those are bad? Go look at .us and .uk worlds. They only have two .us worlds open currently (both very small) as the other two have ended/are ending. For .uk, they have 7 worlds open, but these are the sizes of the #1 tribes there.

uk19- #1 tribe has 330 mil.
uk20- #1 tribe has 180 mil.
uk21- #1 tribe has 124 mil.
uk22- #1 tribe has 45 mil.
uk23- #1 tribe has 60 mil.
uk24- #1 ribe has 7 mil.
uk25- #1 tribe has 1.4 mil.

The player-base for T.W. obviously isn't going to grow, it's been declining for many years now. If you want to see where Inno actually puts their money, look into their other business ventures such as FOE which has been a highly-rated game for years (they also advertise). Inno has also been concentrating on the mobile market. Tribalwars was a nice thing in the beginning, but does Inno really need it? Probably not. At the end of the day Inno is a company and sentimentality doesn't pay the bills.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if we actually counted the number of profile owners if it would show a shrinking player base. Some profiles have 5 to 8 owners. Thats whats killing the game. Especially on the premium world. They can even spend faster because they share the cost of the premium. Its a joke. They are on 24/7 and can outspend you 5 to 1. No chance for new players... they barely make it past the safe startup time.

The co played accounts just want new players in the worlds so they have single owned targets to attack before they all go merging into their little world ending super tribes.

I say make it fair Inno... if they are multiple owners then they must all pay to have it on their profile permanently. So it it costs 30PP and their are 5 owners. Then they must pay 150PP to get it.

As you can see.... I still hate co-playing.. it sucks and ruins the game because they have no bloody personality and they cannot be trusted... They always say.... Oh sorry man.. it wasnt me it was my co player that decided to back stab you. LOL. Multi Personality Syndrome make them impossible to trust.

I say.. make it even better... give us an entire server like a .one where no co playing is allowed and night protection is enforced like on the old speed rounds. If you want to gain momentum you use friends to help sit you at times you are away. Make it a community again and not a gangland.

DeletedUser107233

reason i dont play worlds like the UK ones is they have sleep modes or night time modes that benefit the people sleeping, mainly why i only played .net worlds

Gorth Kirgar

reason i dont play worlds like the UK ones is they have sleep modes or night time modes that benefit the people sleeping, mainly why i only played .net worlds

Haha, exactly that. Let them wake up and realise their vills are suddenly farms;)

DeletedUser107233

exactly gorth, people that coplay on UK servers that are not european are at a disadvantage.

If they want to sleep while i am farming then i should have the right to eat their villages while they sleep