*insert witty thread title here*

DeletedUser

Suppose I can't put this off any longer. Never been much for good-byes, so I'll make this short and to the point. TW just isn't fun for me anymore, so I quit. I may post here every once in a while or sign onto Skype (just to check up on you lot :icon_wink:) but I'm done in-game.

I've told a few people about this already, this is pretty much just the final nail in the coffin. I'll be saying some private good-byes after I post this, and that's about the extent of it.

Special thanks to people I've met during my time on TW:

Lone Wolf 19, the old (trying not to get you mods and people on probation in trouble :icon_razz:) spam crew of Galum, Wallam, Jbak/Drod, chanman, pinrage, Scary Poppins, and Weiya (if he's still even around :icon_confused:), ThereseT (<3), triplm, headvoid, brianberu, Ferdevil, Rale011, bloodhawk91, bl00dlust023 (one less number and I'd swear you were copying me :icon_razz:), omf (the spaghetti dude, to lazy to spell out the damn name >_>), and a bunch of other people who deserve mentions, but I'm to lazy to type (not to mention about to fall asleep) and am trying to get this done because my laptop is overheating and it's hot as hell :icon_eek: (if I missed you just whine about it and I'll mention you :icon_razz:)

For the critics: If you don't think I deserve my own thread, screw you don't post in it :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go ren =(. was a pleasure playing with you in =tite=

DeletedUser

I'll miss ya man. You were a refreshing guy to read on these forums.

If you ever need anything feel free to mail me on here. I'll help ya out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Winzora

I will spam this thread as a tribute to you...

I love cheese!

DeletedUser

Wait... but I actually liked your posts renegade, you're not allowed to leave >.>

DeletedUser

Pssssh... You like the ONLY one who doesn't like me. I (and by I I mean we) can only conclude that you are the black sheep and have to exile you to world 15's forums.

DeletedUser

Pssssh... You like the ONLY one who doesn't like me. I (and by I I mean we) can only conclude that you are the black sheep and have to exile you to world 15's forums.
:lol::lol: adding more text so I don't get introuble..

DeletedUser

dont go ren =( and casus at least you still have me and my bad posts=p

DeletedUser

...Oh joy, I feel such joy at that prospect.

On topic to me being mod though, I respect renegade enough to leave this thread here for about 24ish hours, but I have a feeling it's going to be spammed, so after that I'm moving it to General.

DeletedUser

It's actually kind of odd. Every thread here gets spammed except for the good bye ones.

DeletedUser

I wasn't around much when it was your time, but I'm still sad to see a great player go.

DeletedUser

Shame Renegade. We got to chat, but never to play properly together.

Well - summer is here (in my part of the globe anyway) and I can't blame you finding other things to do.

DeletedUser40486

another worthy foe leaves
I didnt know you well but I did like your posts . All the best for the future

Winzora

I am waiting for the the classical "can I have your villages" post...

Wallam

It was some good good times, I knew this happenning through your skype and since I dont play w11 any more either it doesnt really affect me, but it was a lot of fun especially all the forum spam back in the good old days, when masterfire was still our mod and then we went trough people like idalin ridicously quickly.

I hope you still stick around and ill talk to you on skype about things at some point.

Stay strong buddy and good luck in RL.

- Wallam.

DeletedUser

Wait... but I actually liked your posts renegade, you're not allowed to leave >.>

I can post instead of him, you'll find that I'm not that much different. When I want to, at least. (as I'm one of the few who can reach that level of spaming and intelectual posting, while not being a mod/or quit)

Bye Reneg.